Should the Sd.Kfz 234/3 be added?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this in the game?

• Yes
    • Of course! Joining the Puma squad!
    • Meh...
    • No (Why?)
  2. 2. What BR would this be?

3. 3. Where should it be?

• Regular German Tech-Tree
    • Premium Tree

It looks neat.  It will be an awesome vehicle someday when we have Pillboxes, bunkers and such to destroy for objectives.

And my roommate says I have to +1 this because he loves his Stummels...

:good:

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

• 4 months later...

UPDATE: I may be a little late, but i was talking on MGB's Discord server about the possibility of the Stummel coming to War Thunder and one of the members sent me this image that was found briefly on the game's files during an event.

IMG_3857.JPG

• Like 1
medal

• 3 weeks later...

Yes! More Kamikaze hull break food! The nose of my plane will look forward to saying hi to this stubby puma.

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

does this have a turret or not?

it kinda looks like it has one, but its gun is only facing foward in very image so it may not have it(and if it does not what is its traverse)

of it had a turret it would fit at 2.3, but if it doesnt have it it would better fit in 2.0 or 1.7

18 hours ago, jancc said:

does this have a turret or not?

it kinda looks like it has one, but its gun is only facing foward in very image so it may not have it(and if it does not what is its traverse)

of it had a turret it would fit at 2.3, but if it doesnt have it it would better fit in 2.0 or 1.7

It doesn't have a turret, it would play as the current 234/4

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I love the play style of the 234/4, having this as a back up would be perfect. Especially with the RoF if it's similar to the Pz4 F1.

2.3 would suit it well, any higher and it would likely be ignored in favour of the Pakwagen or Puma while lower it puts an amazing gun at too low a BR with barely any negative features

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 6. 5. 2018 at 10:45 PM, *AlphariusOmega56 said:

2.3 would suit it well, any higher and it would likely be ignored in favour of the Pakwagen or Puma while lower it puts an amazing gun at too low a BR with barely any negative features

In RB, where the meta favours fast vehicles i would agree, but in AB(what i play) it would probably fit 1.7 or 2.0

• 3 months later...
35 minutes ago, GESAR_24 said:

Now it be in game))))

as event vehicle af

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Nice suggestion!  I'm very happy to see this vehicle getting into the game, I'll definitely be getting one.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal