Super M48

HMSD33Dauntless

Super M48  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the Super M48 added to the game?

• Yes
    • No

I came across Militärfahrzeug magazine published by Tankograd containing some information in German and English about the M48 Super in addition to German M48s: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PFEFsNm-61IM-dq5Dzheb-CzCWRdF0s4
I don't know, if it helps at all, but I thought this would be the right place to share it.

Edited by Exka
medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, FinlandSupreme said:

coming in 1.99 confirmed!

I saw it on the Russian dev stream, it's non-premium too. Now the hype train can start :DD

I'm guessing it'll be placed after the M48A2GA2, maybe before the KPz-70. Technically it was shown to be at a higher BR than the KPz but the stats are preliminary and the KPz might get moved up in BR so who knows.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Technical Moderator

It's probably the version with the diesel-engine, but I secretly hope it has the GT601 gas-turbine :DD

Edited by Stuhlfleisch

2 minutes ago, Stuhlfleisch said:

It's probably the version with the diesel-engine, but I secretly hope it has the GT601 gas-turbine :DD

It said it had 1000 hp of engine power on the stream so I'm assuming it's the diesel engine version. The turbine version would sound pretty sick but it said there's no data available on it so it'd probably be hard to add unless there's engine stats on it available somewhere.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Technical Moderator
3 minutes ago, HMSD33Dauntless said:

It said it had 1000 hp of engine power on the stream so I'm assuming it's the diesel engine version. The turbine version would sound pretty sick but it said there's no data available on it so it'd probably be hard to add unless there's engine stats on it available somewhere.

Yeah, sadly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

As the Super M48 has been added as per update 1.99 Starfighters,

Moved to Implemented Suggestions.:salute:

• Thanks 1