Signatures - get War Thunder sigs

Can you make one for me? A Yak 9P whit a Lynx decal on it and red lightnings(like the in game decal) on the wings and it should say Linx the predator of the sky.

Here you go.

WT_sig281_zpsb6f1f75d.jpg

• Upvote 7

I need more room for signatures..

I love the mouse aim one  :crazy:

MOUSE AIM IS OF VERY STRONK, CAN IS OF DESTROYINGS JOYSTICK USERS

• Upvote 6

I bet you could prolly come up with a pretty clever L.T.A.P. signature.

For reference: http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/22272-to-the-underappreciated-ltaps-less-than-ace-pilots/

and I for one would certainly flaunt it if you did.

WT_sig317_zps40553130.jpg

Here's one.

• Upvote 1

Hi maniacal,

I was looking through your sigs and, as you see, decided to pick some. They are really very good, and I have a small request to you. As a FW 190's enthusiast, I was searching for a nice one , but can't find anything for me. And here  is my question: are you able to do the same signature as I have, with Bf 109G-6 and HB player inscription, but replace the 109 with one of these pics:

http://rannochmuir.tripod.com/screenshots/White_6.jpg ( favourite)

http://www.sandbagger.uk.com/AcesRising/skins/westernfront/jg301/reschke/imagens/a8reschke.jpg

This is FW 190A-8 ( yes in WT we have A-5 ;)s  ) ,,White 6" from 12./JG301 , flown by Obfw. Willi Reschke. This is very nice painting ( still need 6 victories on Kuban to get it ) and I should be very grateful if you can make it.  

Greetings,

Flanker271

medal medal medal medal

Hi maniacal,

I was looking through your sigs and, as you see, decided to pick some. They are really very good, and I have a small request to you. As a FW 190's enthusiast, I was searching for a nice one , but can't find anything for me. And here  is my question: are you able to do the same signature as I have, with Bf 109G-6 and HB player inscription, but replace the 109 with one of these pics:

http://rannochmuir.tripod.com/screenshots/White_6.jpg ( favourite)

http://www.sandbagger.uk.com/AcesRising/skins/westernfront/jg301/reschke/imagens/a8reschke.jpg

This is FW 190A-8 ( yes in WT we have A-5 ;)s  ) ,,White 6" from 12./JG301 , flown by Obfw. Willi Reschke. This is very nice painting ( still need 6 victories on Kuban to get it ) and I should be very grateful if you can make it.  

Greetings,

Flanker271

Your first image doesn't work.

Hows this spanky

WT_sig322_zps8c1178e6.jpg

• Upvote 3

Good stuff, can you make one saying "American bombers fan" with a B-17 in the background?

Mani, did you make a Ju87 D-5 sig yet?

And if so where is it cause I didn't see it though my skim reading/seeing.

I think I've made a few Stukas.. but here, have another.

WT_sig330_zps559f002b.jpg

• Upvote 3

Here's the other one, I knew I made it.

WT_sig236_zps44cdc93c.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hi Mani, can you create something about D520 / Yak3 (Normandie-Niemen french squadron who fought in USSR and east front all the war) with some Forces Françaises Libres (Free French Forces) epic theme? And maybe a short sentence looking like "we never surrender"?

Well if you need some pictures, let me know  :salute:

ps : here you can find some pics of D520 and some other french planes.

So the Normandie-Niemen french squadron used both D520 and Yak3?

• Upvote 1

Nope, don't think so. As the GC3 Normandie was created in 1942 (after France surrendered) they used only russian planes (yak 1, yak 9, yak 3..) untill the end of the war. But the sig, in my mind, is more about free french forces than about only Normandie-Niemen squadron. It was just some idea.. So if there's only D520 (or other french plane) on the sig, it's already awesome. =)

Edit : well, i've found what i was looking for. Seems my dear Jean_Demozay already worked on  FFL's D520 / Normandie-Niemen's Yakovlev. So, dont waste any of your time on it unless you really want to  :good:

I'm not really sure what "epic theme" is, but if this isn't it I don't know what is.

WT_sig339_zps1c05af86.jpg

Still loving the A-20G havoc sig you made of me, but lately I've developed an inhuman obsession with the H6K4 Japaneses float plane and was wondering if you could make me something involving it shooting down a poor fool with its 20mm tail mounted death cannon? 

PS if you could in some way add the line "ya feel bad for um" that would be amazing

cheers!