Signatures - get War Thunder sigs

ac645702c0apua11jpg1_287.jpg

You can make a Signatures for Brazilians?

The Brazilian Air Force received its baptism of fire, however modestly, during World War II participating in anti-submarine warfare in the South Atlantic and in Europe as a member of the Brazilian Expeditionary Force who fought alongside the Allies on the Italian front. Were sent to Italy two air units of FAB, the 1st Fighter Aviation Group, the Senta a Pua!, And First Squadron Liaison and Observation. The Brazilian Air Force has made modest contributions to the war effort of the Allies in World War 2, especially on the Italian front. The FAB was mainly equipped with American aircraft such as the P-47 Thunderbolt.

ac645702c0apua11jpg1_287.jpg

You can make a Signatures for Brazilians?

The Brazilian Air Force received its baptism of fire, however modestly, during World War II participating in anti-submarine warfare in the South Atlantic and in Europe as a member of the Brazilian Expeditionary Force who fought alongside the Allies on the Italian front. Were sent to Italy two air units of FAB, the 1st Fighter Aviation Group, the Senta a Pua!, And First Squadron Liaison and Observation. The Brazilian Air Force has made modest contributions to the war effort of the Allies in World War 2, especially on the Italian front. The FAB was mainly equipped with American aircraft such as the P-47 Thunderbolt.

Here you are.

WT_sig386_zpse9ae24b9.jpg     WT_sig387_zps28cdceb3.jpg

07301.jpg

Could you make me a Signature that has the Spitfire above but looks like the Signature i have below?

WT_sig256_zps4dbbe4fc.jpg

Hows this?

WT_sig389_zpsde2ce0cb.jpg

I meant like the Spitfire replaces the Boomerang

I have a new image for the spitfire

zVCE016.jpg

I meant like the Spitfire replaces the Boomerang

LOL, I totally got you. I made you wait all day with the joke one. Anyway, here ya go, I did this earlier before work.

WT_sig390_zps8887d2f1.jpg

• Upvote 1

LOL, I totally got you. I made you wait all day with the joke one. Anyway, here ya go, I did this earlier before work.

WT_sig390_zps8887d2f1.jpg

Thank you for the Sig :D

Good Joke also.

The long slow process has begun. Added a few new Russian tanks.

• Upvote 2

Hey Maniacal! Love your work.

I have been playing for a week now, love the game. If you could make a signature of a Bf 109 F-4 diving from the clouds shooting at Godzilla I would be eternally grateful. Should you be interested I would provide wingman services to you for up to 10 games :D (although I am a painfully average pilot :| )

Keep up the great work!

-GoGoGodzilla

Hey Maniacal! Love your work.

I have been playing for a week now, love the game. If you could make a signature of a Bf 109 F-4 diving from the clouds shooting at Godzilla I would be eternally grateful. Should you be interested I would provide wingman services to you for up to 10 games :D (although I am a painfully average pilot :| )

Keep up the great work!

-GoGoGodzilla

Here ya go.

WT_sig395_zps63d78675.jpg

• Upvote 2

Got another Signature Request 

12_1.jpg

Could you make it like that one signature you made me yesterday?

Ive looked all around the fourms and im yet to see this kind of sig so here is goes,

A German  Bomber  destroying a enemy plane  with its turrets

I love your work and hoped you could make this one

medal medal medal medal

Ive looked all around the fourms and im yet to see this kind of sig so here is goes,

A German  Bomber  destroying a enemy plane  with its turrets

I love your work and hoped you could make this one

In my free time I'm doing a lot of tank sigs.  http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/54753-war-thunder-tank-signatures/

If you could look around Google images for a picture of what you are describing I could probably make it real quick. Make sure it's a nice quality image.

• Upvote 1

Could you make me a ARL 44 Tank Signature?

In my free time I'm doing a lot of tank sigs.  http://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/54753-war-thunder-tank-signatures/

If you could look around Google images for a picture of what you are describing I could probably make it real quick. Make sure it's a nice quality image.

I know i requested a German bomber but was hoping this could be it i put a few up just choose which one  you think looks best for sig

5353e43d-411a-42d5-901e-d1e6de7cda81_zps1a740b83-8027-4a3d-9626-59834addca37_zps

If you haven't started yet if you want any bomber will do >_<

medal medal medal medal