• Yes
    • Yes as Premium/Event
    • No ( Why? )
  3. 3. Do you want the Flak A7V ingame?

• Yes
    • Yes as Premium/Event
    • No ( Why? )

On 14/11/2019 at 18:05, Gerhard___Thyben said:

There would literally take only a couple of battles with the limited WW1 vehicles before players reach the interwar tanks. From there will things speed up drastically. And for the people that want to hurry up and get the latest tanks seconds after loging in for the first time but have to wait because "HuRr DuRr GaIjIn Is FoRcInG mE tO sPeNd TiMe WiTh ThEiR gAmE": It's worth it+ you can see and experience a WW1 vehicle recreated in a game!

Good point, the grind out of rank 1 is pretty quick, the grind out of rank 0 should take like three matches

On 16/11/2019 at 23:10, PrussianOwl said:

Good point, the grind out of rank 1 is pretty quick, the grind out of rank 0 should take like three matches

I'll hold my tongue for the rest of this, but I wanted to say that I don't think it should start with rank 0, reserve is a perfect introduction to the game as is. Just my final two cents on this matter. Still want WW1 implemented in some way/shape/form.

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

11 hours ago, Soviet_Megumin said:

This thing is sadly way to old to be implemented in the game, in my opinion

Even if ww1 stuff was implemented like helicopters? 

• Upvote 1

I don't think it would be easy to implement WWI tanks and the A7V, but I would really like to see them. There's a lot of odd and unique WWI tanks, it would be awesome if there could be a way to implement even the oldest tanks. Adding them before rank I would be difficult, however, as you'd need to push the entire tree up which could cause problems especially since most people are well past rank I already.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 27/11/2019 at 11:53, HMSD33Dauntless said:

I don't think it would be easy to implement WWI tanks and the A7V, but I would really like to see them. There's a lot of odd and unique WWI tanks, it would be awesome if there could be a way to implement even the oldest tanks. Adding them before rank I would be difficult, however, as you'd need to push the entire tree up which could cause problems especially since most people are well past rank I already.

There's always just making WWI stuff like helicopters.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...