1.95 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

3 minutes ago, Capt_Rodgers said:

Should be AH-64A Peten

That would be great too, but isn't that denied too? Or were only the other Apaches denied? 

We will have the definitive answer in a couple of hours. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, dutchrenzo62 said:

That would be great too, but isn't that denied too? Or were only the other Apaches denied? 

Apache were denied. I'm guessing that they will choose to sell them for 1.97 because the pre-order incentive would be greater and might net them more than if they launched it in the middle of a patch. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 minutes ago, dutchrenzo62 said:

AH-64A Peten isn’t Apache, it’s Peten.

(Israeli don’t call them Apache. They are either Peten or Sufa)

medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

Apache were denied. I'm guessing that they will choose to sell them for 1.97 because the pre-order incentive would be greater and might net them more than if they launched it in the middle of a patch. 

You are right but the link below states that an "Apache bundle" for war thunder will be added to the PS store 19th of December. That is why I was thinking YAH-64

26 minutes ago, *kber81 said:

4 minutes ago, dutchrenzo62 said:

You are right but the link below states that an "Apache bundle" for war thunder will be added to the PS store 19th of December. That is why I was thinking YAH-64

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Smin was wrong. 

Though I suppose they might still be pulling it out from release and it shows up on an older release schedule. Who knows, they're probably keeping mum so that we can buy as much stuff now as opposed to calculating the Apache into our purchases. 

What would be terrible is if one of the two (Peten or YAH-64) is a console exclusive...ie, if the Peten is console exclusive. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, TheS1up said:

Are you serious? You already have a ka-50 that is breaking the game. There are other nations that are in disperate need of CAS planes.

Helicopters have nothing to do with Fixed Wing CAS. If there's any country that lacks real CAS at top tier it's USSR. Meanwhile every US aircraft since rank 4 has enough armament to be capable of doing CAS as a part time job. Then they added the F-100 and F-4 which pretty much retired the B-29. That's not all, every jet the US will recieve NEXT, from the F-5, F-111, to the F-105 could carry enough armament to replace the entire bomber line.

Edit: *and that's not even mentioning the A-10*

Edited by DarkSideSix
  • Thanks 1
medal

11 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Smin was wrong. 

Though I suppose they might still be pulling it out from release and it shows up on an older release schedule. Who knows, they're probably keeping mum so that we can buy as much stuff now as opposed to calculating the Apache into our purchases. 

What would be terrible is if one of the two (Peten or YAH-64) is a console exclusive...ie, if the Peten is console exclusive. 

Possible. Haven't seen Yah-64 in dev Server files and don't think they make dev Server for consoles. 

medal

1 minute ago, efetenekeci said:

Possible. Haven't seen Yah-64 in dev Server files and don't think they make dev Server for consoles. 

I would say that YAH-64A is console only if it would be console only. If PS players might be able to buy Peten and PC players not community will break to GJ HQ

medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Mertral said:

Can i have to say that the Mirage is waited from the 1.91 already ?

just 4 patches waiting for something 

and 6 months

for a mach 2 jet

Mirage is a highly anticipated jet that I think everybody would be pleased with having in the game. But I think waiting for a jet that its model is in the game for 6 months, in two tech trees for 3 months and has the skin in the files from the beginning is worse. Gib germany their sabre dog :)

medal

>last minute US top tier

what else does the US need? ffs these damn freeaboos

here I am all excited about getting a viable backup MBT for japan and all US mains are on about is what their next toy will be

Edited by CMDR_Atkinson
posted without finishing my words
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal

31 minutes ago, DarkSideSix said:

Helicopters have nothing to do with Fixed Wing CAS. If there's any country that lacks real CAS at top tier it's USSR. Meanwhile every US aircraft since rank 4 has enough armament to be capable of doing CAS as a part time job. Then they added the F-100 and F-4 which pretty much retired the B-29. That's not all, every jet the US will recieve NEXT, from the F-5, F-111, to the F-105 could carry enough armament to replace the entire bomber line.

Edit: *and that's not even mentioning the A-10*

Fixed wing CAS are even more useless if you are fighting against ADATSes while having much higher repair costs.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 minutes ago, CMDR_Atkinson said:

>last minute US top tier

what else does the US need? ffs these damn freeaboos

here I am all excited about getting a viable backup MBT for japan and all US mains are on about is what their next toy will be

That is one way of looking at it. 

But the US military isn't the only one using it irl. So perhaps people from other nations that use it irl are excited for it too. 

Edited by dutchrenzo62

1 minute ago, _Condottiero_ said:

Fixed wing CAS are even more useless if you are fighting against ADATSes while having much higher repair costs.

I think I must be the only ADATS user who just has a terrible time against fixed-wing planes if they're not flying in a predictable straight line (in which case it's their own damn fault). 

well I just learned I dont know how to use a clock... 4 hours

EDIT nope thought it said 12 GMT for some reason, should be now

Edited by CMDR_Atkinson
medal medal medal medal medal