"Space Race" - discussion/lineups/tactics

NoodleCup31

11 hours ago, magazine2 said:

It is not very good, the vehicle was the lowest reward for the tanks and the event was very easy, that is why. 

Additionally for this sort of event a lot of people only care about the high prize. That means there are thousands of low prizes that people are forced to create but don't much want and end up selling. I'd bet they'd sell for twice as much if they were their own event.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

I burned my PT boat coupon. Don't regret it. Good for the BR, fun camo, fills a niche in the US lineup. Improvement in every way over the PGH-2 it would normally replace.

Agree, they should have made the camos sellable too. If I'd missed the event I'd still have likely bought both camo and boat.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

There is so much more discussion about something else than space race, so i just didn't read all comments. But i would like to know, that should i collect all 320 oxidicers and fuel, before i can get all tank parts? I already got my first rocket flight going and getting the turret, but really, 320? That one takes ages. If i'm counting my hourly salary, this tank costs fortunes!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I just want the Sd.Kfz. No need for a supergrind to get this ugly project tank or a copypaste Corsair as an Attacker plane (which might be especially useful due to its airspawn, granted that).

I'm just glad the top end prices are no "must haves", this time.

Edited by Thodin
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal