General Dynamics F-16A "Netz"

Israeli F-16A Netz  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Should the F-16A Netz be added to the Israel air tree?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What BR should the F-16A Netz be placed at?

• 12.3 or above
    • I voted no

30 minutes ago, EL337GH0ST said:

2 in between ventral fins, 2 on dorsal fins and 2 near the air brakes

Oh yes I see them now, thank you. I have edited the original post with this information.

medal medal medal

7 hours ago, spacenavy90 said:

How do you get 180 from that? Four 30-round dispensers is 120. The Netz photos both of us have provided only show 2 on the underside and 2 on the dorsal spine.

Besides the two I circled, there are still the two between the ventral fins for a total of 4 on the underside, and 2 on the spine as noted.

medal medal

19 minutes ago, n434rh said:

Besides the two I circled, there are still the two between the ventral fins for a total of 4 on the underside, and 2 on the spine as noted.

You are correct, I was missing the ventral dispensers and I updated the original post.

medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ComodoroRinke said:

if the devserver opens and we do not see the Python 3 in the F-16 prepare to make the report of lack of weapons. the same with the Kfir C7.

It will be met with the same answer as the Kfir. It's not a question if they can carry the missile, that is well known and established. It's a question of if Gaijins spreadsheets say they need the missile. It's the same thing that has kept the F-4F, F-4K, F-4M and F-4EJ Kai from AIM-9Ls. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal

23 minutes ago, warthogboy09 said:

It will be met with the same answer as the Kfir. It's not a question if they can carry the missile, that is well known and established. It's a question of if Gaijins spreadsheets say they need the missile. It's the same thing that has kept the F-4F, F-4K, F-4M and F-4EJ Kai from AIM-9Ls. 

ok then based on your comment the Kfir C7 will receive the Python 3 to compensate for its low combat efficiency, for the simple fact that it will be fighting several 4 generation after this update, which I think is totally logical and right that they do.

medal medal

Just now, ComodoroRinke said:

ok then based on your comment the Kfir C7 will receive the Python 3 to compensate for its low combat efficiency, for the simple fact that it will be fighting several 4 generation after this update, which I think is totally logical and right that they do.

I would agree that it should get them, but that's not what I said. Gaijins spreadsheets are not public knowledge, only they know what they say.  Personally I think they base them on economic efficiency more than anything else.  For all we know, with it's speed and bomb load they could think it's over-performing as far as they are concerned. Yes the logical thing from an A2A efficiency focus would say it needs better missiles, but I don't think that's how they look at things. 

5 hours ago, warthogboy09 said:

I would agree that it should get them, but that's not what I said. Gaijins spreadsheets are not public knowledge, only they know what they say.  Personally I think they base them on economic efficiency more than anything else.  For all we know, with it's speed and bomb load they could think it's over-performing as far as they are concerned. Yes the logical thing from an A2A efficiency focus would say it needs better missiles, but I don't think that's how they look at things. 

And we do know they consider the Milan to be good because its a decent fast bomber so its entirely likely that you're right. All it takes is a decent portion of the playerbase using a plane as a bombtruck and thats what it gets balanced around.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

Moved to Implemented Suggestions. :salute:

• Like 1