Crazy Bravado Battlepass task

MajloActual

I have gotten 1x 3 kill life in Air AB using a Strike aircraft, I have gotten 1x 6+ kill life in Air AB, and I have also gotten a 3 kill battle in Air RB as well as one 3 kill life in a strike aircraft in Ground RB. By all accounts I should have 5/10 progress but the task still says 0/10.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something? Or is the task just broken?

Edited by MajloActual
Added Ground RB game after I tried that too
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, MajloActual said:

What gamemode did you play? How many kills did you get? Did you die after getting the kills or did you survive the rest of the battle?

Ground RB, total of 8, 4 of those in my strikeaircraft, 3 ground 1 air. was shoot down after the last kill from my plane and respawned once more on ground

• Upvote 2
medal medal

I think its broken anyway.

I've played 3 matches with strike aircraft this evening. In first game got 3 kills no deaths, got award. In second game got no kills, no award. Third game, got 4 kills, then died, spawned another strike aircraft and got 2 more kills and died. After I game I checked, now got 5/10 progress.

I normally don't play strike aircraft at all, let alone successfully.

The above was air arcade.

edit: 4th game, got 5 kills, died, respawned and got 1 kill and died. Taken to 9/10 progress. 

My crude maths is telling me that you get 1 award for getting to 3, another for every kill after that in the game despite it not being a streak.

edit2: nothing in game 5, but then 3 kill streak in game 6. Challenge completed an reward collected.

Edited by wikleminkly
medal

Helpful reminder, the task clearly says "A series of players is defeated".

English is my 4th language, but I believe that each time you kill 3, you get one award.
Further, another one after another 3 kills.

If you kill 4-5, will be only 1 award. 

Edited by Catarina de Laguna
Bad english
medal medal medal medal medal

22 hours ago, MajloActual said:

I have gotten 1x 3 kill life in Air AB using a Strike aircraft, I have gotten 1x 6+ kill life in Air AB, and I have also gotten a 3 kill battle in Air RB as well as one 3 kill life in a strike aircraft in Ground RB. By all accounts I should have 5/10 progress but the task still says 0/10.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something? Or is the task just broken?

Easiest way i think do with a-10 or su25 at tank rb. S25O and AGM-65B Mavericks are pretty good

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

23 hours ago, Artyom_TR said:

Easiest way i think do with a-10 or su25 at tank rb. S25O and AGM-65B Mavericks are pretty good

Or a 50mm Me410 at 3.0 that I run in an all-strike air AB lineup (with backups) to get a three-kill game instead, works great. EDIT: info corrected.

Edited by Bruce_R1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Bruce_R1 said:

Or a 50mm Me410 at 3.0 that I click on and off and then use something else (tank, ship, plane) to get a three-kill game instead, works great.

Good choice! I like the modern vehicles.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Bruce_R1 said:

Or a 50mm Me410 at 3.0 that I click on and off and then use something else (tank, ship, plane) to get a three-kill game instead, works great.

What do you mean by "click on and off and then use something else" to get the streak? Don't you need to use the strike aircraft to actually get the required number of kills in the streak?

medal medal medal medal medal medal

19 hours ago, UnknowenPlayer said:

"Destroy 3 player vehicles without loosing your own while in a strike aircaft 10 times"

As with all the "Professional" type tasks, the "without losing your own" is meaningless. This leaves two separate obligations for a match to qualify.

1) "destroy 3+ player vehicles."

2) "use a rank 3+ strike aircraft to do it".

EDIT: info corrected. 

Edited by Bruce_R1

3 minutes ago, Bruce_R1 said:

As with all the "Professional" type tasks, the "without losing your own" is meaningless. This leaves two separate obligations for a match to qualify.

1) "destroy 3+ player vehicles."

2) "use a rank 3+ strike aircraft".

Two separate and independent criteria. 

Crikey! It's that easy? Will find out after work today. Thanks!

medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, UnknowenPlayer said:

how come i got 7/10 in one game with only 8 kills? 7x3 should be 21

Its like Professional. The 8-kill game got you 6 (8-2). You could have had a previous game that scored you one more. There was a glitch yesterday where some scores were delayed until you logged in again after the hotfix, but everyone seems to have got them eventually.

56 minutes ago, Bruce_R1 said:

Its like Professional. The 8-kill game got you 6 (8-2). You could have had a previous game that scored you one more. There was a glitch yesterday where some scores were delayed until you logged in again after the hotfix, but everyone seems to have got them eventually.

this was the first game i played in a strike aircraft in about a week so it wasnt from a previous game