War Thunder "La Royale" - Changelog

Stona_WT

1 hour ago, -HetMeTenHay- said:

I was hoping, all Soviet - Russian tanks can lower the angle of fire to -8 degrees, but now... :(

Why should they?

Feel free to link directly to your big report and sources to back up your statement.

Edited by Obirzoe
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

About the phantoms fuel tanks. You can only take a single fuel tank or a gunpod, why is this the case? Historically the phantom could carry fuel tanks on the wings and still have a gunpod. I hope this is changed as there is no reason for someone to take a fuel tank when they will have to sacrifice the gunpod too.

att00001.png

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Two issues that are extremely frustrating is the M1 KVT’s gun and model are that of a fake M1 Abrams KVT instead of the real/actual version which is an M1A1

It was communicated prior that this is intentional and not an inaccuracy or bug. They did not want a M1A1 as a premium but wanted to use the KVT Vismod. Therefore they created this what if optic.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

"The mission [Operation] “Spain” has been renamed to [Operation] “Battle of Spain” as this name is already used by the mission of the type [Enduring Confrontation]."

The actual name of the battle that took part in this map was the Battle of the Ebro. "Battle of Spain" didn't exist.

medal medal medal medal

Why didn't the new Steam Achievements use the existing data?

I play this game for 10 years now and need to drop another 1000 hours just to get that achievement?

Same for Kills etc.

Plus the hidden achievements: Return after 1 and 2 years. Can I play the game or do I need to stop playing the game for 2 years to get that one?

Edited by Obirzoe

In the hour since I reloaded the game after the large update, the game has CTD twice! Third attempt it allowed me to rejoin the game as it was still running, but seconds later it crashed to the hanger with "mission abort requested by easy anti-cheating." Really? I think you have some bugs to iron out, giving it a miss until tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Great update, and the economy is on a good way too, but currently tasks don't seem to work, didn't get credit neither for my current special task nor for Elite squadron BP task.

Never mind, started working again shortly after I posted.

Edited by DerLachendeMann
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

make PVE heli more interesting like transport troop or cas troop and make heli mode has 3 battle AR like early heli battle mid heli battle and late heli battle and increase RP from PVE tank and Air for modification research for PVP mode this will fair for new purchase vehicle

Edited by mobius_1_F22
medal medal

### --- EDIT: Already, fixed, in less than 30 minutes!!!! --- ### o_o

The update broke at least one Task of the BP, Aerial Superiority. This must be fixed asap, people paid for the BP in $$$ and been grinding for the sell able coupons for weeks. I already opened a bug report. So maybe someone can give this a bit attention: https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/tdbGLFoXIUhA

Tried a different plane, and it worked. I updated the bug report. (i used an A10Late)

923637713_shot2023_06_1414_47_13.jpg.b1a 256516799_shot2023_06_1414_16_28.jpg.2e0

shot 2023.06.14 15.12.52.jpg

Edited by Juuzaam
fixed
medal medal

Freccia implemented in the game is incorrect the community had also reported it in advance, it should be fixed immediately.
The problems are:

Immediately lowering R3's BR to 5.0 was a totally balanced vehicle at 5.0, there was no winning percentage to justify such an increase in BR, its winning percentage was 50% lower. 

R3 as long as it remains SPAA should remain at BR 5.0, this increase would be justified if you give it the ability to scout.

You have managed to nerf the crap out of another Italian vehicle. The BTR-ZD is stronger than R3 with its 2 cannons and has a higher rate of fire, it is a very good SPAA and can also destroy tanks, what's more it also has smoke grenades, but the Russian tank stands at a lower BR, at this point you have to raise it to the same BR as the R3

Edited by Hetaeron
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, OD1NM4STER said:

About the phantoms fuel tanks. You can only take a single fuel tank or a gunpod, why is this the case? Historically the phantom could carry fuel tanks on the wings and still have a gunpod. I hope this is changed as there is no reason for someone to take a fuel tank when they will have to sacrifice the gunpod too.

att00001.png

apparently it's a case of trying to roll them out as widely as possible then dealing with quantities per aircraft

• Upvote 1

Really the new map is just ANOTHER small stupid urban area. Bascially the 90% of the maps added in the last 4 years are same stupid desing :facepalm:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

the french navy tree looks quite nice so far, It is really disappointing to see the Vijayanta as a premium tho even tho it could have been a great addition to an indian line but it just prooves again that productions numbers are really not important for Gaijin. Freccia is also a nice addition. but just like many other vehicles it really starts to get annoying that i have to research every vehicle before that, and i mean mainly stuff that weren even used by the nation or just straight up prototype. between the Marder 1 and the Puma, which is the correct evolution of Bundeswehr IFV there is now an argentine tank that blocks my way, between thge Dardo and the Freccia a Prototype, now even the Object 435 is blocking the way between 2 normal used russian vehicels (and i know that gaijin gives us time to skip it but i mean it in general as there are multiple examples like that). I know that prototypes are sadly a normal thing in this game but i just hope gaijin will rework the set up of some Trees and maybe use more branching to give players more option how they want to progress the tree.

Spoiler

just an example between argentine, bundeswehr and NVA Line, T-55 ist just an example for other NVA vehicles Gaijin could add (dont need to be in marder/light tank liek of course)

image.png.0011d8924b88bf538e3e6c037c8ab2

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, Obirzoe said:

It was communicated prior that this is intentional and not an inaccuracy or bug. They did not want a M1A1 as a premium but wanted to use the KVT Vismod. Therefore they created this what if optic.

Still annoying.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal