USSR fuel explosions way to common

14 hours ago, RaidingBandit899 said:

sadly mate i dont trust this my exp is 99% losses

These are the statistics using all battles played, so the sample size is everything, I don't know what else to tell you.

10 hours ago, PzII_is_a_Crutch said:

This post communicates nothing because you've failed to include the legend and headers.

Screenshot_20230617_171920_Chrome.jpg.35 Screenshot_20230617_170534_Chrome.jpg.a6

Here, 1st is a heatmap of all nations and their winrate expressed as a percentage, the other being battles played expressed in thousands.

Also, the argument I was trying to make was that Russia is already doing more than fine in Ground RB at top tier, and the exploding fuel tanks are fine, and maybe need to explode more often, as top tier revolves around one-shotting the opponent. They are already top-in-class in all other areas of survivability outside of Crew count. So I'm not really sure how implementing the OPs suggestion would serve to improve the game.

Edited by _RemiliaScarlet__
Clarification
medal medal medal

On 16/06/2023 at 06:48, Ion_Protogen said:

USSR fuel explodes more often than NATO fuel because of the fuel tank placement. Russia's fuel tanks are located in commonly shot at spots.

If Leo 2s are eating everything from the front, you need to aim better.

lol maybe we're playing a different game - but for a leo2 you haven't needed good aim for a long time. even through the hull front everything goes through from t-72-80-90 side.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal

17 hours ago, _RemiliaScarlet__ said:

These are the statistics using all battles played, so the sample size is everything, I don't know what else to tell you.

Screenshot_20230617_171920_Chrome.jpg.35 Screenshot_20230617_170534_Chrome.jpg.a6

Here, 1st is a heatmap of all nations and their winrate expressed as a percentage, the other being battles played expressed in thousands.

Also, the argument I was trying to make was that Russia is already doing more than fine in Ground RB at top tier, and the exploding fuel tanks are fine, and maybe need to explode more often, as top tier revolves around one-shotting the opponent. They are already top-in-class in all other areas of survivability outside of Crew count. So I'm not really sure how implementing the OPs suggestion would serve to improve the game.

I'm familiar with the heatmap... the screenshots I saw didn't include the countries for whatever reason.  It's been reposted with them, so all is well.

medal medal

On 15/06/2023 at 22:48, Ion_Protogen said:

If Leo 2s are eating everything from the front, you need to aim better.

image.png.5fd99218145acb8510c67de1db89e6This is a protection map of a Leopard 2A6 against 3BM90, the T-80BVM's top shell. 

To kill a Leo 2A6, you can hit the LFP, gun breech, and a part of the UFP.

20 minutes ago, Ion_Protogen said:

image.png.5fd99218145acb8510c67de1db89e6 This is a protection map of a Leopard 2A6 against 3BM90, the T-80BVM's top shell. 

not to forget that the gun mantled on Leo2s has an extra spall modifier so that it spalls more (also missing about 250mm armor there)

7 hours ago, HoFFI02 said:

None of my friends nor Clan- Mates uses Thunder skill, just say'in.

Nice Heatmap, but the only one who got the full picture of it is Gaijin. 

u dont need to use it

others can just look u up fine

Spoiler

ksNhdSm.png

Edited by _Iluminas_
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, _Iluminas_ said:

not to forget that the gun mantled on Leo2s has an extra spall modifier so that it spalls more (also missing about 250mm armor there)

u dont need to use it

others can just look u up fine

Reveal hidden contents

Lol, chapeau!

?

Wasn't talking about the recent one, that's a CW Clan, meant the old clan mates i was playing with until everyone jumped off board.

Edited by HoFFI02
Emoji's not working...
medal medal medal medal medal

13 hours ago, HoFFI02 said:

None of my friends nor Clan- Mates uses Thunder skill, just say'in.

Nice Heatmap, but the only one who got the full picture of it is Gaijin. 

Not Thunderskill the source is the WT Data Project, and I previously stated it catalogues all battles played.

5 hours ago, Ion_Protogen said:

image.png.5fd99218145acb8510c67de1db89e6 This is a protection map of a Leopard 2A6 against 3BM90, the T-80BVM's top shell. 

Definitely true, additionally, I'd also add that the majority of Leo 2a6 players are bringing at least half ammo count, so in addition to hitting through breach sometimes hitting ammo killing the vehicle, right lfp from the T-80's perspective is also a reliable 1 shot.

medal medal medal