Discussion about coming Ground vehicles matchmaking system changes

There isn't any aircraft BR changes yet.

The post is nearly empty. Only two lines.

Sorry, forum is experiencing some issues atm. Will fix that asap

• Upvote 3

After looking quite closely at it now I must say that it looks good. VERY good. Thank you for a sensible BR-system!

Thank you for your support. But let's see how it performs when the servers go live first. ;)

Phew, I was having a mini heart attack while reading through this seeing all the russian tanks go up, some of them being ones I already consider pretty useless for it's BR.... then I noticed that the germans also went up and it is still roughly the same with a few tanks going up and down...  phew.

Looking through it, it looks pretty good, however I am still wondering about the top end tanks and how it'll compare with aircraft in terms of date and efficiency... 
Looks pretty good so far, Awesome work and keep it up!

Edited by Lunatic242
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

So...considering the new System which vehicles have been buffed and which ones nerfed?

Is2 1943 seems to have been buffed hugely for example, considering that most tanks in that range got +1 in BR while itself got only a +0.3 (and boy do I look forward fighting them in a Tiger I)

So since I don't trust their "nothing much should change" (they said the same before 1.37) is there a comprehensive list which vehicles got comparativly buffed or nerfed?

• Upvote 10
medal

Am I drunk? I'm sure I read a full list of aircraft BR changes, like G2 at 4.7 and 262A at 8.0...

• Upvote 1
medal medal

Time to re examine the arcade line ups again

I must say I liked the spread of BR 0.7 for tanks - 1.0 seems high to me.

BR 1.0 low tier being more spread out - much better.

Ranks for AB and RB different in some cases, have to study this.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Interesting, lets see how it turns out, downloading patch now    :yes:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Many of these BR don't make any sense, but i guess they were "thrown in" like a reset. Still terrible in terms of actual combat value for many.

medal medal medal medal medal

Is-3 on the same level as IS-4m? T-50 buffed in arcade to new heights, just go into battle with two lower tiers, and it will hardly ever meet anything higher than a Su-76. KV-1 nerfed to the ground, KV-1E is getting violated in hell. Panzer III M buffed to new heights... panthers? LEL we will show you the way of the panther. Still world of mediums with two respawn-same-armor at low tier. 

Edited by Dr_Doom
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

Is-3 on the same level as IS-4m? T-50 buffed in arcade to new heights, just go into battle with two lower tiers, and it will hardly ever meet anything higher than a Su-76. KV-1 nerfed to the ground, KV-1E is getting violated in hell. 

T-50 is actually nerfed. The bottom level of enemies is pretty much the same for it, while the higher level went up quite significantly. KV-2 actual BR increased, that's true, same applies to IS-3, because both vehicles had outstanding performance on thei corresponding levels.

Note that some vehicles had their BR increased by as low as 0.3 (which translates into a -0.7 decrease in BR in the old system), while others had their BR increased by up to 1.3 (which translates into actual -0.7 decrease).

Soo... does this mean that T-50 technically got a BR decrease? Since it only got .4 increase.

Edit: White_Bada answered it

Edited by ComradeSalzy
medal medal

Well overall it seems to be a waiting time upgrade

because this is going to be less waiting time 

well lets hope so

the only thing to take in consideration now is the 1.0 br i think 

perhaps i am wrong but thats how i see it .

Oooooo very cute "minor update" love the changes but 5500MB update file? FTW so I can play again tomorrow? not minor guys not minor

only had 900 MB patch.

medal medal

it will cause the number of matchmaking brackets to go down from 20 to 10.

Interesting, Instead of matching BR by performance/service devs just slapped BR groups to tanks of same tier and made MM by those groups , ala WOT style +/-2

This would have been fine if you had milions of players like WOT. Every tank imbalance( historical or not performance difference ) will hurt badly with low player number in SB with this MM.

This just made me laugh when I saw it. They are figuring out stuff WG figured out long ago about MM.

Maybe they will figure out how to make proper maps soon.

*No hate; I think WOT has it right, so something closer to that is a step up*

This patch is more focused on letting few players that are left being thrown into games than scaling the tanks, which is great, cause devs show they do care about players( wallets not included I hope )

Edited by _rambo_
  • Upvote 1

Yes i like it. Tier 5 have lower waiting time and this machmaking is great i think.  Thank you!  This machmaking is more about strategics :salute:

• Upvote 1