[GF] USSR T-44-100

HyJetV

T-44-100  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish to see the T-44-100 In Game?

• Yes
    • Yes (As Premium)
    • No

This suggestion is for the T-44-100 to be added to the game, in the normal tree. If not suitable for the normal grinding tree, then I think it would make a nice Tier 4 premium tank.

Even with its innovative technology and better armour protection, the T-44 still used an 85 mm ZiS-S-53 tank gun, the same as the one fitted on the T-34-85 medium tank. The army needed a new tank armed with a more powerful 100 mm gun.

With 3 guns to choose from, the designers went with the D10 gun mounted on the SU-100, which proved very effective in combat.

Other than the new gun mounting, the other modification were the 12.7 mm DShK anti-aircraft heavy machine gun fitted to the loader's hatch, 6 mm thick anti-HEAT side skirts protecting the sides and two cylindrical fuel tanks in the back which uplifted the fuel capacity to 1035 litres and they also had a splash board on the glacis plate.

With only two prototypes being made, this tank designation never made mass production, but however, it did later become the T-54 we see in game today.

Again, It would be nice to see this on the normal tree, but I think it'd make a nice tier 4 premium tank at least.

Fa0yY4x.jpg

t44_21.jpg

T-44-100.png

Heck, it could be worse, i could have suggested the T-44-122

Edited by HeartBreak1
  • Upvote 29
medal medal medal

Is prefer this in the regular tree ASAP. The current T-44 is lackluster to say the least. This or the T-54 mod 45 (which would also make a good era IV premium).

Is prefer this in the regular tree. This or the T-54 mod 45 (which would also make a good era IV premium). Edited by XxMockingBirdxX
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Well, with proper tiering, yes, I would like to see this tank, but ONLY with proper tiering.

EDIT: Can you add poll? Thanks, voted for "Yes"

Those sideskirts, I want them!  :Ps

Edited by JEI2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

So yeah, next suggestion T-44-122?   :Ds  :Ds

Please don't derail your own topic :Ps  Because this is just a prototype but it had positive feedback from tests (at least as I know) it would be a nice premium.

Edit: Chaos_Tzeentch corrected me that the tank had problems with the turret ring, so no from me then.

Do we really need it now?

We just have to decide if we want certain changes/vehicles/features in the suggestion forum. Priority isn't determined by the date when the suggestion was created, the devs will decide that.

Edited by shirfy

I remember making this suggestion a while ago and getting told I was out of my mind and how it should never be implemented...

And when was that? I wonder what was happening in tanks when you suggested it.

medal medal medal medal medal medal

Nice suggestions.

More adds are always welcome! +1!

medal

And when was that? I wonder what was happening in tanks when you suggested it.

It was a while ago, forget when. Also suggested the RO L7 and got sworn out by a mod, and now look what's about to be added to WT. 

I guess i'm just several months ahead of the game, and most all of my predictions of what was going to happen are likely to happen or are happening...

Edited by BlitzkriegWulf
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Because this is just a prototype but it had positive feedback from tests (at least as I know) it would be a nice premium.

In testing this vehicle failed, so yes it "Positively failed". The turret ring could not handle the recoil of the 100mm. So, NO as a player I can't agree to this.

• Upvote 3

In testing this vehicle failed, so yes it "Positively failed". The turret ring could not handle the recoil of the 100mm. So, NO as a player I can't agree to this.

Who cares at this point, we have pure paper aircraft ingame already, why not real tanks that were total failures?
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

Yesterday I could've sweared that I already read this problem about the turret ring on the forum a few months ago... Tried to find it and searched on the internet but couldn't find anything so I thought that I mixed up with another vehicle. Now that you mention that this is the one, I'm not sure that we should have this tank in game.

It had a few issues in testing, so does every prototype, thats why theyre...prototypes...

Proto's have been modelled and added in game...without any issues that they encountered in testing...

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

It had a few issues in testing, so does every prototype, thats why theyre...prototypes...

Proto's have been modelled and added in game...without any issues that they encountered in testing...

Agreed. Just look at the Heimatschützer line being paper planes at its best and having MANY issues irl but still flies fine in game.

Edited by Markenzwieback
medal medal medal medal medal