[Guide] Email Bind Guide -- Registering A Gaijin Account Bound To Your PSN Account

I used his psn account to bind wt psn which was not yet used and so it worked. Anyway now that I have went to the desktop WT page, I then took out unbind, afterwhich we kept on getting the "lack of internet connection notice" after clicking the icon. How can this be when it works fine on other psn accounts? could it have been the process I did on the desktop WT page, when I unbinded it?

Please send me link on support. is it a online chat? Thanks.

medal

4 minutes ago, Fonsow_Sad_Flute said:

I used his psn account to bind wt psn which was not yet used and so it worked. Anyway now that I have went to the desktop WT page, I then took out unbind, afterwhich we kept on getting the "lack of internet connection notice" after clicking the icon. How can this be when it works fine on other psn accounts? could it have been the process I did on the desktop WT page, when I unbinded it?

Please send me link on support. is it a online chat? Thanks.

https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, YellowTR said:

why we cant play pc account on ps4 

i play on a computer 20 fps its realy so bad 

Sony doesn't allow this. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I bought the Hotas 4 joystick wich comes with a promo code for 500 GE, 1 premium vehicle and 1 week of Premium account, the problem is that the promo code is for PSN and I play on PC. How can I bind a PSN and my PC account to get all this awards on my current account. 

Thanks to anyone who can give me some light on this trouble.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Sorry to tell you this but unfortunately it can't be done, ps4 and pc accounts are totally separate as far as the stores go.

The only way you can use this code is to start a ps4 account, you could still play on a pc with it but it would have no access to content on the gaijin store and would need you to log in with a ps4 to access any content you bought from the ps store, as far as pc accounts go you cannot use them with a ps4 at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 months later...

Dear Support and War Thunder players

I bound my PS4 account to an email i used 3 years earlier to make a War thunder Account on PC. When I noticed my mistake i logged in my PC account . All was the same like 3 years ago. But my name had Changed to my PSN name (without the*)  And i want to use my PS4 account on PC but I cant. Basically I bound my PS4 to an E-mail adress used to create an PC account. Can you help me please ? 

I even bought stuff for my PS4 account

Edited by Watchingfiregun

43 minutes ago, Watchingfiregun said:

Dear Support and War Thunder players

I bound my PS4 account to an email i used 3 years earlier to make a War thunder Account on PC. When I noticed my mistake i logged in my PC account . All was the same like 3 years ago. But my name had Changed to my PSN name (without the*)  And i want to use my PS4 account on PC but I cant. Basically I bound my PS4 to an E-mail adress used to create an PC account. Can you help me please ? 

I even bought stuff for my PS4 account

You can't link PS4 account to existing PC email, and the account from which your'e writing on the forum right now is NOT linked to PS4. 

You can see both of them here - https://warthunder.com/en/community/searchplayers/?name=Watchingfiregun

One is level 9 and other is level 17. I checked and they have different emails (of course). 

1 hour ago, *KenKirkegaard said:

I just bound my email, but the link to change my password in the mail I received doesn't work.

Contact support with screenshots please. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Askenase said:

A friend of mine are used the same e-mail adress on both networks. He can't bind his account that way. Is there a way to fix this??!

If email is used in PC version already, you can't link PS4 account to it. 

You have to use another email for linking. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Askenase said:

is there a way to change the e-mail adress of an account?

No

Also, what's so difficult about making new email?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

G'day I've had some trouble with the system to bind the email to an existing PS4 account. Having attempted to move the account I experienced several bugs, that made it difficult to bind the email. Originally the first bug was that I could not get a confirmation email saying that gajin have sent an email waiting for me to confirm and thus lock in my PS4 account. When I put in the active email address I would be booted back into the game with no email sent. I attempted this several times with no benefit. I then thinking for some reason the game is bugged, closed down the application on the PS4 and then restarted it, I had a blue screen error that told me to update the game, which turned out to be the PS4 update 1.99. I then started the game again and now I cannot see the bind email button on the profile screen. 

Any fix would be helpful as cannot use the PS4 to PC bind email option. 

Cheers.

Edited by Leomark

10 minutes ago, Leomark said:

G'day I've had some trouble with the system to bind the email to an existing PS4 account. Having attempted to move the account I experienced several bugs, that made it difficult to bind the email. Originally the first bug was that I could not get a confirmation email saying that gajin have sent an email waiting for me to confirm and thus lock in my PS4 account. When I put in the active email address I would be booted back into the game with no email sent. I attempted this several times with no benefit. I then thinking for some reason the game is bugged, closed down the application on the PS4 and then restarted it, I had a blue screen error that told me to update the game, which turned out to be the PS4 update 1.99. I then started the game again and now I cannot see the bind email button on the profile screen. 

Any fix would be helpful as cannot use the PS4 to PC bind email option. 

Cheers.

If you don't see the button anymore, it means that you linked the email already. Try to use password reset at Gaijin.net for this email. If you still have troubles, contact support. 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I have a main account on PC and recently startet playing on PS4 occasionally with the automatically created account.

Now I heared that it's possible to play with your PS4 account on PC if you bind it to an email adress.

The automatic account creation used my psn id which identical to my main PC account name except the * at the beginning ofc.

I just wanted to make sure theres no conflict between the accounts when I start playing on PC, or will the * on the account name remain when I use the PS4 account on PC? I am just very careful cause I dont want to get my main account corrupted somehow. 

Besides that, the official post here states that the account may have already been bound to the email used for the psn account, but did that only happen when you startet playing during a certain date in the past but not anymore now? Otherwise I dont understand the need for binding the account to an email manually now.

Edited by SteeeveMaddennn

Stona_WT (Posted )

thread merged
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

45 minutes ago, SteeeveMaddennn said:

I have a main account on PC and recently startet playing on PS4 occasionally with the automatically created account.

Now I heared that it's possible to play with your PS4 account on PC if you bind it to an email adress.

The automatic account creation used my psn id which identical to my main PC account name except the * at the beginning ofc.

I just wanted to make sure theres no conflict between the accounts when I start playing on PC, or will the * on the account name remain when I use the PS4 account on PC? I am just very careful cause I dont want to get my main account corrupted somehow. 

Besides that, the official post here states that the account may have already been bound to the email used for the psn account, but did that only happen when you startet playing during a certain date in the past but not anymore now? Otherwise I dont understand the need for binding the account to an email manually now.

You will keep the * when you login on PC with this account. As for your last question, we don't know what email your PSN account is registered under, and we can't link it automatically, it's a strictly manual process.

Official post talks about the situation when people linked an email manually a couple of years ago but then forgot what it was. In this case, only support team can help you. It happens quite often funnily enough.

• 4 months later...

Hi

A few months ago I created a new account for PC, this account, and I realized you can use your PS account on PC. This peaked my interest and I looked at the tutorial to do this, the issue is that I binded my email used to make this PC account to my PS4 account. I know that the tutorial says its important we don't do this but I'm gonna be honest it was 2am so whoops. I spent massive amounts of time on this PS4 account and I would love to play it on PC is there anyway at all to unbind the email I've binded my PS account to?

Thanks

Gary

Edited by garythedestroyeR
I'm stupid

Word of caution! I have done this a couple years back and since then enjoyed playing on my PC after I migrated from PS4 to PC gaming. Suddenly and to my knowledge, without warning Gaijin up and decided that they were going to disable any golden eagles you bought on PS4 on the PC. Now I require a PS4 to spend my golden eagles and when I log into PC I see a big “0” balance for GE. Very annoying and disappointing at the same time considering I’ve been playing for years now on my PC and have over 22,000 GE that I am unable to use unless I go out of my way to get on PS4. What’s next? I can’t use my premiums I purchased via PS4? Completely uncalled for and unexplainable decision on their part if you ask me. 

• Upvote 1
medal medal

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I've submitted a support ticket on the subject but just wondering if anyone's experienced the same.

So I'm a playstation player, and wanted to access the forums for some guidance. Trying to bind my psn account to my Gaijin account on the playstation, I can't as the account is already in use. But I had to register in order to download the installer and access the forums in the first place! Seems like an unwinnable situation. Anyways, fixxed it by binding my psn account to a new email.

However, all my remaining Premium Time before the email bind process is now gone from either account; I know that it wont be transferred from PSN to PC, but why is it gone when I play on my PS? 

In my frustration and lack of patience for my lost premium time I just bought the german starter pack to get premium time on my "pc account" while I wait for an answer, just to find out that Premium Time included in bundles are not transferred from PSN to the PC version. So you're telling me the only way I can get premium time with my account to the PC is to buy it via GE on the Playstation? So all included premium time in any other way of purchase than buying it directly with GE on the PS is not transferred?

I'm hoping there's a technical/legal reason behind this extremely inconvenient limitation, because it sure feels like a ripoff. Yeah it's stated here, but are customers supposed to find this information through a forum topic? 

15 hours ago, fragle2012@psn said:

Hello,

I've submitted a support ticket on the subject but just wondering if anyone's experienced the same.

So I'm a playstation player, and wanted to access the forums for some guidance. Trying to bind my psn account to my Gaijin account on the playstation, I can't as the account is already in use. But I had to register in order to download the installer and access the forums in the first place! Seems like an unwinnable situation. Anyways, fixxed it by binding my psn account to a new email.

You don't have to register and download anything on PC to use the forums. You only need to bind the email from your console. 

15 hours ago, fragle2012@psn said:

However, all my remaining Premium Time before the email bind process is now gone from either account; I know that it wont be transferred from PSN to PC, but why is it gone when I play on my PS? 

You have an active PA until Feb 17th, and you should see it when you login on the console. Contact support with screenshots if it's not visible. 

7 hours ago, fragle2012@psn said:

In my frustration and lack of patience for my lost premium time I just bought the german starter pack to get premium time on my "pc account" while I wait for an answer, just to find out that Premium Time included in bundles are not transferred from PSN to the PC version. So you're telling me the only way I can get premium time with my account to the PC is to buy it via GE on the Playstation? So all included premium time in any other way of purchase than buying it directly with GE on the PS is not transferred?

I'm hoping there's a technical/legal reason behind this extremely inconvenient limitation, because it sure feels like a ripoff. Yeah it's stated here, but are customers supposed to find this information through a forum topic? 

Only things purchased with GE in-game while on the console are transferred to PC due to Sony's policy. From their point of view, customers aren't supposed to play on other platforms at all, let alone have access to purchases made in PS Store elsewhere. Be thankful that at least you keep premium vehicles from War Thunder packs while you login on PC, normally that wouldn't be allowed either. 

• Like 1