sg3EBfo.jpg

e3PL8Ne.jpg

nmzX67a.jpg

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal

would love to see it as a TD tiered like at 4.3 or 4.7 :D

Would be so deadly

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Yeah, right up until you try hitting an airplane with a slow-traversing gun with a a 5-second reload.

actually, these Anti Aircraft guns had a good traverse speed (on par with most AA guns IG) and a trained artillery crew could put a shell every 2-3s

medal medal medal medal medal medal

and shells could be set to explode in the air... Imagine a 88 mm shells exploding 5 meters near your plane... Youre pretty much dead and your plane too.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

and shells could be set to explode in the air... Imagine a 88 mm shells exploding 5 meters near your plane... Youre pretty much dead and your plane too.

That would be sweet. Actual flak!

+1 looks good , but there are many other widely used german tank destroyers that are not ingame, like the Nashorn, Panzerjäger I and those should be added first.

medal medal medal medal medal

would love to see it as a TD tiered like at 4.3 or 4.7 :D

Would be so deadly

Actually it'd be on the SPAA tree.  It just happens to have a big enough gun to double as a TD if necessary.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

We must have Glass-cannon vehicle line - Marders, Hornisse, Sturer emil, Dicker max, and this. BUT PLEASE, NOT WAFFENTRAGER E-100!!!111

The WT E-100 is not only completely fictional but is in fact trademarked by WG.  There is literally no possibility of it ever being in the game unless somebody REALLY wants to start a legal ****storm, so don't worry about it.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

The WT E-100 is not only completely fictional but is in fact trademarked by WG.  There is literally no possibility of it ever being in the game unless somebody REALLY wants to start a legal ****storm, so don't worry about it.

It's trademarked? What the hell! Guess it's the same thing with the candy crush saga crap.

I do really hope the SPAAG's Damage model gets repaired before more and more powerful AA is added.

Currently they bounce and eat shells in a ridiculous manner, it's nearly no risk to go with AA against light/medium tanks as their hits often just won't do damage while you can hose them and disable or kill stuff easily. Only heavy tanks are moderately safe from SPAA spam (except for external modules) - this feels strange.

I hope WT doesn't become Rambo SPAA tournament, yet if the DM gets more reasonable I'm all for adding more vehicles with interesting setups.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

I do really hope the SPAAG's Damage model gets repaired before more and more powerful AA is added.

Currently they bounce and eat shells in a ridiculous manner, it's nearly no risk to go with AA against light/medium tanks as their hits often just won't do damage while you can hose them and disable or kill stuff easily. Only heavy tanks are moderately safe from SPAA spam (except for external modules) - this feels strange.

I hope WT doesn't become Rambo SPAA tournament, yet if the DM gets more reasonable I'm all for adding more vehicles with interesting setups.

The struggle is real. I once got pened frontally or from the turret side by a ZSU-37 while I was in my Panther D. It was insane, here is a medium tank (considered a heavy by the Allies) and I get rekt by a SPAA. This ain't right.

SPAAs with 37mm and 20mm guns shouldn't be tank hunters. The Panzer 88mm would be alright though since it's dual purpose.

It's trademarked because THEY designed it.

the trademark/patent was on the E-50 Ausf.M (which didn't exist)

http://english.gosu-wot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/patent.tank_.e-50m.0.jpg

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/11/19/wargaming-patents-e-50m/

so in other words the E-100 is still possible and quit spreading around bull floral.

the E-100 in WoT is derived from the sketches of others Whom have copy-writes on the designs that prevent them (WG) from patenting.

3BzHTBn.png

Edited by T3MPEST
medal medal medal

the trademark/patent was on the E-50 Ausf.M (which didn't exist)

http://english.gosu-wot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/patent.tank_.e-50m.0.jpg

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/11/19/wargaming-patents-e-50m/

so in other words the E-100 is still possible and quit spreading around bull floral.

the E-100 in WoT is derived from the sketches of others Whom have copy-writes on the designs that prevent them (WG) from patenting.

3BzHTBn.png

I'm talking about the WAFFENTRAEGER E-100, which IS their own design (and one that would've in fact been impossible by their own admission because the gun mounting was way too big irl).  Next time, READ my post before you jump the gun and make yourself look bad, got it?

Back on the topic of this thread, what BR should this thing have?  Sure it's a flak vehicle with a massive gun, but said gun probably won't be very useful as an AA gun in-game due to the low rate of fire (unless we can set the range at which the shells burst, otherwise a direct hit would be required), so chances are it would be used more frequently as a tank destroyer.  All of that has to be taken into account when deciding what kind of opposition it should face.

Edited by Z3r0_