Chinese Helicopters?

PLA_Zheng_Wei

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/09/2021 at 18:09, DoneDirtCheap said:

At least a premium heli we can buy before tree is added wold be awesome. That and a 9.0+ IFV and I will be a happy customer for 2021, seeing as China is probably the least played nation. 

i don't think there will be a premium heli first, rather i think the whole heli tree will be dropped instantly, but initially in CBT.

medal

3 minutes ago, NAYEONnaise said:

i don't think there will be a premium heli first, rather i think the whole heli tree will be dropped instantly, but initially in CBT.

A rumor from Rostec goes like this: at Army-2021 expo, the PLAN has shown interest on purchasing Ka-52Ks for PLANMC....
We will see...

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, NAYEONnaise said:

We'll see. Isn't that how Gaijin usually do it( like Italian and Japanese heli-trees)? I wouldn't imagine Gaijin wasting the opportuinty to grab some fast pocket money from us, so I am expecting premium Chinese Heli and premium French naval asset ( either coastal or bluewater or both like with Regia Marina). 

Edited by DoneDirtCheap
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

wait so approximately when will the last major updates for this year be?

will there be 2 left? or only 1? ....or none(pls dont lol)

will one be around october? If thats a yes then its coming fast...hope to see a chinese heli or other stuff in that update before 2022

medal

12 hours ago, AUJason said:

wait so approximately when will the last major updates for this year be?

will there be 2 left? or only 1? ....or none(pls dont lol)

will one be around october? If thats a yes then its coming fast...hope to see a chinese heli or other stuff in that update before 2022

Afaik there will be 2 more this year, Oct/Nov and late December,  based on other comments I've read around the forum, so hopefully one will include a Chinese heli!

Edited by DoneDirtCheap
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, okgamerofyeet said:

I can't wait for Chinese Helicopters. I play a fair bit of 8.7 China Ground, and the lack of a good CAS option hurts. When they add Chinese/Taiwanese Helicopters, then it will make my life much better.

agreed!!! the sabre is pain with only 14 rockets. I need a Z-9 or early Z-11 for better CAS. China is the most lacking nation in terms of CAS as of now, NGL.

medal

hopefully we can see the chinese heli in one of the 2 remaining updates for 2021, and new rank 6 premium tank for the other remaining update

• Upvote 1
medal

On 03/10/2021 at 09:38, AUJason said:

hopefully we can see the chinese heli in one of the 2 remaining updates for 2021, and new rank 6 premium tank for the other remaining update

rank 6 premium should hopefully be more competitive, such as the MBT-2000/Al-Khalid. HELI TREE IS A MUST TOO!!! China has the largest number of long-overdue stuff in-game, NGL. I can't believe a younger nation such as Sweden already has a sufficient top tier and high tier vehicle lineup

Edited by NAYEONnaise
medal

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/10/2021 at 01:02, okgamerofyeet said:

I can't wait for Chinese Helicopters. I play a fair bit of 8.7 China Ground, and the lack of a good CAS option hurts. When they add Chinese/Taiwanese Helicopters, then it will make my life much better.

True! 

Best option until, is to anti-CAS with PGZ-09 :mitraljez:

Again, no sign of chinese helicopters this patch. Not even a GBU/F&F capable plane like the Q-5D or F-5E for china when the other actually got GBUs, either for new planes or existing ones. My life is a misery

• Sad 1
medal

14 hours ago, NAYEONnaise said:

Again, no sign of chinese helicopters this patch. Not even a GBU/F&F capable plane like the Q-5D or F-5E for china when the other actually got GBUs, either for new planes or existing ones. My life is a misery

I share your disappointment! Especially regarding helicopters!

Oh well, only short time to next update again so will keep optimism for this year still!

"Back to the USSR" it is...

• Sad 1

On 17/10/2021 at 01:47, DoneDirtCheap said:

I share your disappointment! Especially regarding helicopters!

Oh well, only short time to next update again so will keep optimism for this year still!

"Back to the USSR" it is...

one more patch, but it seems very unlikely. What is gaijin even doing. ah yes, spoonfeeding the strongest helicopter trees in the game. come on okay! just give USSR all ka-50/52 variants, Mi-24 and 28 variants, and the USA all apache variants. screw this

medal

3 hours ago, NAYEONnaise said:

one more patch, but it seems very unlikely. What is gaijin even doing. ah yes, spoonfeeding the strongest helicopter trees in the game. come on okay! just give USSR all ka-50/52 variants, Mi-24 and 28 variants, and the USA all apache variants. screw this

Yeah, can't really understand their reasoning either...also why on earth they even won't sell Mangusta as a GE premium after taking it from the store! 

Their whole helicopter business seems weird!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, HeisenbergzLab@live said:

Can we get a Dev answer here? It would be really nice to at least get an updated timeline. I have both the air and ground trees completed entirely and it’s sorely missing Helis to truly compete at top tier ground RB.

Doubt they even read here...suggest pinging a mod in the update rumour thread and ask! Maybe the more people that bugs them with it the more likely to get some meaningful answer...

5 hours ago, HeisenbergzLab@live said:

Can we get a Dev answer here? It would be really nice to at least get an updated timeline. I have both the air and ground trees completed entirely and it’s sorely missing Helis to truly compete at top tier ground RB.

It's missing a lot more than Helis, not even an 11.0 MBT or competent SAM.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 21/10/2021 at 09:01, llSolitairell@psn said:

It's missing a lot more than Helis, not even an 11.0 MBT or competent SAM.

not a single IFV too past 8.0

On 21/10/2021 at 03:32, HeisenbergzLab@live said:

china's helis are long overdue, But instead of completing necessities for certain existing tech trees, such as chinese and swedish helicopters, and the french navy, gaijin said nah, we're gonna add israel to leave you all out for a couple patches again

• Sad 1
medal

5 hours ago, NAYEONnaise said:

not a single IFV too past 8.0

china's helis are long overdue, But instead of completing necessities for certain existing tech trees, such as chinese and swedish helicopters, and the french navy, gaijin said nah, we're gonna add israel to leave you all out for a couple patches again

Not to mention the totally unnecessary and not needed Mi-28NM...and still there is claims that resources spent on these things doesn't affect other development....

:016:

Edited by DoneDirtCheap
  • Upvote 1