Current Team Killing Policy

Scarper

This doesn't seem to mention any indirect team kill. Ex: someone in a T44 pushing an allied player into deep water so they drown. No direct damage is dealt, and it counts as a suicide for the player and yet it was direct action that caused it.

Personally I don't believe the TK penalties are steep enough. Also, TK's caused by people flying into the ground intentional in AB ground force air battles.

Or, in my case, tagging a plane with a 15cm HE round that I shot an enemy tank with that a plane rammed in the 0.07 seconds the plane was in range of the HE round's explosion before it hit the ground in a completely vertical dive.

I was penalized for that.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

teamkills cost too little should be 50.000 SL min. 

last night i was at  high altitude with another blue P-47D we had both 5 kills and and everything went well , after my 5th kill my Teammate turned in my direction and chased me while firing at me like the H.... after the first secounds i had the  first Hits, i wrote him that i report him , no reaction, then he chased me around 20 to 30 secounds until he finished me by shooting my Wing away.

A few weeks before  the same game  i was hit direct after start/spawn in one Motor so i tried to land and repair at the Field, i turned in to the Airbase but the TK chase me until i was in the landing pattern and  shot me down.

This has clearly been done with malicious intent, such TK should be punished with a ban

makes me  sick to play with such  people in one Team, It takes me the fun to play !

I hope that such TK reports are checked by Gajin

Edited by MFG_3
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal

Last battle I played there was a guy who killed 7 of our teammates. This is just insane. There should be friendly fire so that people cannot kill their teamates with bullets. Also a "cannot be removed by the player" title for the teamkiller having a high number of teamkills.

_Catweazle_63 (Posted )

merged with the pinned TK thread

21 minutes ago, Shankeyyy said:

Last battle I played there was a guy who killed 7 of our teammates. This is just insane. There should be friendly fire so that people cannot kill their teamates with bullets. Also a "cannot be removed by the player" title for the teamkiller having a high number of teamkills.

I believe you meant to say there shouldn't be friendly fire.

Also it's unfortunate that you see people like that. The best you can do is to report them in game during the match (as in the match still going on). Once they are reported, the game masters (in game moderators) will handle the rest.

In regards to your idea for a title for these team killers, this would not work as it would cause players to use mob violence and go after these team killers which would cause even more people to have that title.

It's best to report that person during the match, blacklist them and move on.

Hopefully that answers everything.

Edited by MasterofBlitz
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

18 minutes ago, Shankeyyy said:

Last battle I played there was a guy who killed 7 of our teammates.

That must be a bug.  Game should have kicked out that player after 3-rd kill.

Edited by Slider_HarDCorE
  • Like 1
medal medal

Report them.

What good it does,I hav'nt the slightest clue...but it must have an effect,else it would not be an option.

There should be an automatic week ban for a player that exceeds "X" number of teamkills.

A permanent IP ban for players who have over 5 teamkills in two days time.

It shows intent to kill that many teammates and intention is the real question where teamkilling is concerned.

Everyone has accidents,but to purposely ruin your teams chances is reprehensible.

These players seek to undermine the integrity of the game and should be treated accordingly.

Edited by *memnoch1911
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Just got intentionally rammed by an allied fighter who thought it would be funny to kill both of us... Just another guy abusing the broken system -.- BUT HEY, at least......... I have to pay for my own repair cost and I got a 7 minute crew lock. Thanks!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I have played this game for a long time and this is actually my 2nd account here now. Wanted to start all over again. I mainly just fly RB here with my friend's.

I think that teamkillers, J-out's and crashing down on purpose should be have bigger penalty or some kind of warning system in here. Like three warning's and You get banned for a week and so on.
I have been seen this J-Out and teamkilling now just too much! And seen this for a quite short time in here.

Couple days ago I had a RB match with one of my own squad member and we did see that one of team member just knocked out of our team's 4 carries! And he just did do that on purpose! That's it that whole game was over in just under 5 minutes. My squad mate just lost whole 200% booster what he had!

Really nice!

And today I was taking down one bomber in Sicily map. I did get some good hits to him over our teams AF and soon when he did drop bombs he went straight down and ripped hes wings off! Yeap!
I had have him for sure but he didn't do any evasive moves or even tried to avoid me. He did do that on totally on purpose! 

And those bail off's here! It happens every day here! That just take out the whole joy in this game.

I just hope that this issues should have much bigger penalty. When You just loosing Your boosters or daily account logins it might work?! Or why not even bigger punishment? Loosing one premium plane or loosing golden eagles should make think twice what You are planning to do on purpose!

Edited by MattCoast
  • Upvote 1
medal

On 12/12/2017 at 1:12 PM, Shankeyyy said:

Also a "cannot be removed by the player" title for the teamkiller having a high number of teamkills.

DO WANT!

On 12/12/2017 at 1:41 PM, *memnoch1911 said:

There should be an automatic week ban for a player that exceeds "X" number of teamkills.

A permanent IP ban for players who have over 5 teamkills in two days time.

meh. rather mark them purple and let shoot by anyone for normal prize without tk penalty

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

It's all BS.  I team killed someone in the bonus air assault round because he flew directly in front of my while i was killing a FW190 or something easy.  At that point, I had him and his clan-mate chasing me all over the map trying to kill me...i got kick from the match for team killing because I got him again when they both were chasing me...no why should I be punished at all????????????????

There should be a review group that looks at the recording and then decides.  If it's really an intentional attack then 1 day ban, second 3 day, 3rd - 1 week, 4th - 1 month, and fifth intentional banned for 1 year. 

It is BS to have auto=bans...a human committee should review...i am sure gamers would volunteer.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal

17 hours ago, Kolonov777 said:

It's all BS.  I team killed someone in the bonus air assault round because he flew directly in front of my while i was killing a FW190 or something easy.  At that point, I had him and his clan-mate chasing me all over the map trying to kill me...i got kick from the match for team killing because I got him again when they both were chasing me...no why should I be punished at all????????????????

There should be a review group that looks at the recording and then decides.  If it's really an intentional attack then 1 day ban, second 3 day, 3rd - 1 week, 4th - 1 month, and fifth intentional banned for 1 year. 

It is BS to have auto=bans...a human committee should review...i am sure gamers would volunteer.

Your anger at the attempt to Team Kill you is understandable but we are repeatedly warned not to take the law in our own hands. However, your being banned does show that complaints, which presumably were made against you, actually are effective. Your proposal for a human committee made up of volunteers to review complaints is very interesting. It would also help strengthen player allegiance to this game. Gaijin, please take note!

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

It seems like the developers have the problem solved in AB ground, where MG fire and shells don't register any damage. The problem is in AB air, where there are no such protections. There are very few people going around deliberately killing teammates. Punishing for accidents is a problem though. There has to be a system to be able to go back into a replay to see what exactly happened before summary judgement...a prime example are those players who are out stealing kills, getting in the way of your shot....well, they are killed. Happened to me twice where I am trying to kill the enemy and a so-called teammate blocks my view with their aircraft, trying to get the kill for themselves. As they are swooping in, I am still firing, and they get shot. That can't possibly be my fault...I was booted from the game. Vry unfair to those who are trying to play the game right, imo.

Well the TK policy is extremely strict at certain times. Like that one time when I was dogfighting with my 109 and I was peppering enemy with my mg:s to make him evade and loose some speed. And suddenly I was informed on screen that I TK'd someone and I had to look at the replay few times that what even happened. So when i was dogfighting and pepperin with MG:s, a single round flew a bit under 1km and hit a friendly plane in a wing. He was bad pilot and flew around few minutes, before he crashed to the trees and died. I am pretty sure that my single bullet into his wing had nothing to do with his ground hugging :dntknw:

medal medal medal medal medal

51 minutes ago, Nibbula said:

Well the TK policy is extremely strict at certain times. Like that one time when I was dogfighting with my 109 and I was peppering enemy with my mg:s to make him evade and loose some speed. And suddenly I was informed on screen that I TK'd someone and I had to look at the replay few times that what even happened. So when i was dogfighting and pepperin with MG:s, a single round flew a bit under 1km and hit a friendly plane in a wing. He was bad pilot and flew around few minutes, before he crashed to the trees and died. I am pretty sure that my single bullet into his wing had nothing to do with his ground hugging :dntknw:

Considering the countless times I've seen players gleefully plowing through friendlies, I'd say with need a stricter policy still. An "unfair" TK punishment once in a blue moon is a small price to pay.

medal medal medal medal

While playing AB I've noticed a new style of tank team killing. If you are hiding behind a corner repairing your tank, the perpetrator comes along and on purpose pushes your tank into on coming fire. Very bad sportsmanship. 

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 07/01/2018 at 11:28 PM, *cbrstar said:

While playing AB I've noticed a new style of tank team killing. If you are hiding behind a corner repairing your tank, the perpetrator comes along and on purpose pushes your tank into on coming fire. Very bad sportsmanship. 

Happened to me more often these days, someone uses you as a piece of additional armor :(

Edited by Maurice_Goulois
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 1/8/2018 at 11:28 AM, *cbrstar said:

completely reportable ( I've reported a couple as a TK)

• 2.11 Unsporting behaviour - in-game behaviour which is designated as:

• 2.11.01 Damage or griefing of a player's own teammates
    1. Damage or destruction of own team members.

2. Targeted blocking of movement of own team members (propping, blocking driveways or paths).

3. Targeted blocking of the line of sight of own team members.

4. Pushing or nudging friendly player (into water, out of cover etc).

5. Disclosure of the position of any own team members to the enemy team.

Edited by Josephs_Piano
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

May be an unusual situation in this question, but what if someone intentionally goes into an ally's fire to get the ally to team kill, who get's penalized? The guy trying to get friendly-fired, or the guy that friendly fires?

Have a look at this link - where a team player ON PURPOSE are pushing me out in the line of fire - where I got killed. 

I'm SO upset about this behaviour and someone has to STOP this dirty team killing thing. What is going on the the head of this kind of players ?

We are on the same side - and we both joined the battle to kill some enemies - not to kill our team mates. If they don't like the battle, they can 

blow their tank up - instead of killing their team-mates. What a SICK KIND OF BEHAVIOUR. !

http://wt-game-replays.warthunder.com/03df4c5e00014379/0000.wrpl

image.thumb.png.acd87f8dd5cd686a9115fdd4

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Guilhermefg changed the title to players need to learn how to launch a missile!!!