Unionists your boycott has failed

PEAKVIRGIN

5 minutes ago, Fapadoska said:

magic!

Currently looking at the guy's profile, either he has spent the equivalent of a month's rent in an urban area in this game or he's been given some vehicles for being a good little boy.

No wonder Mr "I'm good at the game" isn't struggling financially, he owns some of the more lucrative premiums

Edited by LD_FR
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal

13 minutes ago, LD_FR said:

how on earth do you have 14k hours in the game despite having played less battle than me, did you have a coma and let your computer run with wt on it ?

Custom missions, simulator mode, playing with friends and dueling among other things.

2 minutes ago, LD_FR said:

Currently looking at the guy's profile, either he has spent the equivalent of a month's rent in an urban area in this game or he's been given some vehicles for being a good little boy.

No wonder Mr "I'm good at the game" isn't struggling financially, he owns some of the more lucrative premiums

Go donate plasma, get sufficient money twice a week to pay for a premium and buy a nice dinner for just 30 minutes of your time <3 and you help research and save lives.

Premium is just $40 a year, there is no need to grind solely with premiums. The ones I have bought generally were not necessary for grinding as I already have most vehicles in the game to begin with. I buy them because I want the vehicle.

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, MiG_23M said:

Custom missions, simulator mode, playing with friends and dueling among other things.

Go donate plasma, get sufficient money twice a week to pay for a premium and buy a nice dinner for just 30 minutes of your time <3 and you help research and save lives.

Premium is just $40 a year, there is no need to grind solely with premiums. The ones I have bought generally were not necessary for grinding as I already have most vehicles in the game to begin with. I buy them because I want the vehicle.

Are you German?
Just asking because every person I've talked to that buys lots of premiums and play inadequate amount of time in custom battles have all been Germans so far (I'm on 5 persons that fit this profile so far)

edit : all of them own the KA 50 for some reason

edit 2 : Plasma donation are not financially compencated where i'm from, gotta get that money the hard way ...

Edited by LD_FR
medal medal medal

25 minutes ago, LD_FR said:

yall need jesus in yo life

Well, if I could overcome my social anxiety and get out of my comfort zone, I would establish a Religious Movement the world has never before seen. Every evening I imagine myself dancing through lush meadows in a fancy robe or descend down to my flock in a big Zeppelin...

29 minutes ago, LD_FR said:

jesus christ that's a lot of premiums ...

medal medal medal

1 hour ago, LD_FR said:

Are you German?
Just asking because every person I've talked to that buys lots of premiums and play inadequate amount of time in custom battles have all been Germans so far (I'm on 5 persons that fit this profile so far)

edit : all of them own the KA 50 for some reason

edit 2 : Plasma donation are not financially compencated where i'm from, gotta get that money the hard way ...

I'm American, and likely a more patriotic American than most.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

19 hours ago, Catarina de Laguna said:

At the end of the day, all those protests caused a significant exposure for the game, which is good I think.

Lets see if Gaijin will actually change the economy to keep this new players.

Player retention and War Thunder is like Gaijin not trying to not change the sound design every single patch.

Probably not, economy got consistently nerfed over the past 5+ years. Even when a step-forward was made, Gaijin took it upon themselves to make 2 steps-back.

12 hours ago, MiG_23M said:

I'm American, and likely a more patriotic American than most.

Extremely unpatriotic username. 0/10

Edited by IAMTRIGGERED
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, IAMTRIGGERED said:

Player retention and War Thunder is like Gaijin not trying to not change the sound design every single patch.

Probably not, economy got consistently nerfed over the past 5+ years. Even when a step-forward was made, Gaijin took it upon themselves to make 2 steps-back.

Extremely unpatriotic username. 0/10

He be good comra... patriot,yes?

4 hours ago, xxIRONHEAD787xx@live said:

Considering they've written a few apologies, told us we're getting a roadmap..

I'd say its successful more or less.

Because anything actually changed about the game? So far they have done precisely nothing, they announced the date for an announcement and wrote the most boiler-plate of apologies (just after attempting to gaslight us). I think a reminder is in order: Words are cheap.

Also wouldn't be the first time they turned around and sneak-nerfed the economy. (Hint: Last years economy changes in regards to win rewards)

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, xxIRONHEAD787xx@live said:

Considering they've written a few apologies, told us we're getting a roadmap..

I'd say its successful more or less.

I'm afraid those things don't have to be followed by actual changes. (It also takes some time for people to dig into the code and do test to see if things are checking out or not).

• Confused 1