Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

TheElite96

I think gaijin must have a rank IV premium french ship planned for the next update. would be strange not to.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, Volxar said:

just because they mentioned "we arent stopping here" doesnt mean its a solid proof for a new nation...

why would they suddenly stop?? makes no sense.

i've heard some people say they wouldn't be adding new nations anymore and just subtrees

well now we know they're wrong

medal

29 minutes ago, mr_boo said:

i've heard some people say they wouldn't be adding new nations anymore and just subtrees

well now we know they're wrong

again, it doesnt confirm any new nation, it just means "of course we wont stop developing the game"

• Confused 2
medal

1 hour ago, EpicBlitzkrieg87 said:

I believe Poland was at one point hinted, or maybe Yugoslavia.

well the thing with poland is that it comes from that IGN poland interview where they asked if poland was in the works, then gaijin responded diplomatically by saying they were going to expand the game to include as many nations as possible, and that there might be a solution for poland. i think they would've said about the same thing if the subject was another country, but people interpreted it as a hint towards poland. only time will tell, although i haven't seen anything about yugoslavia

• Thanks 1
medal

Just now, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

Not gonna lie, Poland would be a treat for a Top Tier player.

Imagine having K2PL, M1A2 SEPv3 and Leopard 2PL in the same lineup…

Well, according to India in the UK tech tree logic, those would look great in the Soviet tech tree. :popcorn:

And naturally I'm most excited for the new skin pack. Let's hope there's something good (for me)! 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Volxar said:

again, it doesnt confirm any new nation, it just means "of course we wont stop developing the game"

M8 if it was a Russian tank in place of the tease you would be all over the forums.

Btw we are almost at 2 to 3 years of not having a new nation and plus only 2 naval trees left to add.

So yea it is about time we got a new nation in gaijins terms 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

So we are back at it again :salute:

So the next Dovblegs should be the Operation Summer ones in about ~4-6 Weeks if im not mistaken. Or does the Battlepass comes first ? 
Anyways i doubt the September patch will be a big one this year. I think the anniversary one will feature the next big stuff. like VIII Ground or maybe a new Nation

medal medal medal medal medal

@TheElite96 Seems 2 more edits for this part in Chinese ground (Both introduced and ZTS63 was way back in Sky Guardians):salute:

On 06/06/2023 at 19:04, TheElite96 said:

medal medal medal medal

4 minutes ago, Skyguy655 said:

So we are back at it again :salute:

So the next Dovblegs should be the Operation Summer ones in about ~4-6 Weeks if im not mistaken. Or does the Battlepass comes first ? 
Anyways i doubt the September patch will be a big one this year. I think the anniversary one will feature the next big stuff. like VIII Ground or maybe a new Nation

And don't forget the big changes between this month and November. ;)

• Upvote 1

The new update cannot work on mac. The game crashes as soon as I press v to change to cockpit view. Please fix this. The game works well before the update.

21191686834154_.pic_hd.jpg.f81baa73291d7

TheElite96 (Posted )

This isn't the proper place to make a bug report. Please do so here and include require relevant information. https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, ZTRZTR said:

The new update cannot work on mac. The game crashes as soon as I press v to change to cockpit view. Please fix this. The game works well before the update.

This place is not the correct area for bug reporting  

Edited by Deathmisser

2 hours ago, Stavroforos said:

Well, according to India in the UK tech tree logic, those would look great in the Soviet tech tree. :popcorn:

except that poland was not a russian colony

• Upvote 3
medal

16 hours ago, mr_boo said:

except that poland was not a russian colony

"In the 18th century Poland disappeared from the European map and the country was partitioned three times – by the Russian Empire, the Kingdom of Prussia and the Austrian Monarchy (1772, 1793 and 1795)."

Source: ‘Other’ Posts in ‘Other’ Places: Poland through a Postcolonial Lens? scientific paper by Lucy Mayblin, Aneta Piekut, and Gill Valentine

So one, not me, could argue that Polish vehicles should have a sub-tree in the USSR and Russia TT, or alternatively, in the German TT.

Edited by petwe_romcak
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, petwe_romcak said:

"In the 18th century Poland disappeared from the European map and the country was partitioned three times – by the Russian Empire, the Kingdom of Prussia and the Austrian Monarchy (1772, 1793 and 1795)."

Source: ‘Other’ Posts in ‘Other’ Places: Poland through a Postcolonial Lens? scientific paper by Lucy Mayblin, Aneta Piekut, and Gill Valentine

So one, not me, could argue that Polish vehicles should have a sub-tree in the USSR and Russia TT, or alternatively, in the German TT.

the links between india and great britain were already getting thin, but that as a justification is ludicrous

medal

But you all missing the point here as well, this isn't a place to say who is coming.

I was merely just saying there could be one in the October update via the road maps. 

Edited by Deathmisser

• Senior Forum Moderator

Thank you for all the notifications on what needs to be updated on the OP guys. I am aware the list is out of date and I will update it soon. I have been busy. It will be updated by no later than tomorrow. Cheers!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

Not gonna lie, Poland would be a treat for a Top Tier player.

Imagine having K2PL, M1A2 SEPv3 and Leopard 2PL in the same lineup…

Or Korea ?  K2 Black Panther

7 hours ago, ZTRZTR said:

I suggest to take that and make a bug report, so they can address the problem, I don't think devs will notice this one. 

medal

19 minutes ago, TheElite96 said:

Thank you for all the notifications on what needs to be updated on the OP guys. I am aware the list is out of date and I will update it soon. I have been busy. It will be updated by no later than tomorrow. Cheers!

Roger m8 good up the good work. :salute:

Hello there.

I think we can put on rumors about French BBs Courbet and Bretagne, since they are strangly talked about in the official La Royale video at 1:20 (vid with time in spoiler).

Strange they named 4 BBs while we got 2 at the release (Paris and Lorraine), i think this mean the 2 other (Courbet and Bretagne) are on the way, and maybe they were scheduled for La Royale but weren't ready in time.. :)

Spoiler

medal medal medal medal medal

@Smin1080p

Regarding the Mirage 2000-5F

Is it just me or do the pgm-500 not track at all anymore?

Has anyone else encountered this bug?

On the Mirage 2000-5F the air to air missiles will try to slave to the damocles pod instead of the current tracked radar target as well.

They should allow the plane to use the IRST mode of the TGP that have them as an iRST from the radar controls, by simply swapping to it in the radar mode section instead of having to manually lock it with the pods gimbal,  

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal