Next patch and beyond wishlist - everything except trees

NoZoul

7 hours ago, Lahgtah said:

I want less US imports overall. I probably wouldn't be so burned about the whole thing if the vehicles replacing them kept a sort of German flavor, or were at least unique. But nope, more M48's. If the performance of the M48 in the US tree is any indication, the M48 in the German tree is going to be totally, utterly, and entirely garbage with an absolutely horrific stock grind.

Shoot, I'd prefer an east German T-54, but nope: only Russia gets to have their vehicles to themselves, in spite of exporting tech around as much as the US. Can't have Russian vehicles getting a taste of their own medicine, can we?

Funny to hear this coming from the nation that get the most copy paste premium from other nations (russia/usa) playing sim vs germany is often like playing sim vs russia or usa when you look at what vehicule german users play with foreign nation preimum most of the time), what do you expect?

It's pretty normal for germany to use so many foreign vehicules for the cold war era anyway, what could be good is to move such vehicule with russia matchmaking instead of having russia vs RDA vehicules.

Oh and wishlist of the day? (Apparently we can here so):

Spoiler

1*MnJ0MlzQoBWVjrbBIf0bDw.jpeg

Jaguar plane for France and UK as equivalent of T-2!

;)

Edited by unwinder66
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, mc205v said:

Wishlist for 1.91:

Italy - Ground

Oto Melara Leopard 1A2

Oto Melara Leopard 1A2.jpg

I think if add Leo to the Italian tree, it is better to choose 1A5.

image.png

image.png

I want this orange cloth :017: don't ask why :D

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Wishlist:

Jaguar France/UK equivalent to T-2 from Japan.

Edited by unwinder66

P8triot (Posted )

Friend if you have issue with moderation, the place to take that is PM. Discussing it in the public forum will usually at the least result in a post being hid. FRIENDLY WARNING
  • Confused 4
medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, _Condottiero_ said:

I think if add Leo to the Italian tree, it is better to choose 1A5.

image.png

image.png

I want this orange cloth :017: don't ask why :D

Leo 1A5 will also be added, but Leo 1A2 7.7 is used to have a line up at that BR of 3 tanks

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

18 hours ago, JEI2 said:

T-80UK pls

Gameplay-wise, that would be nearly identical to T-80U, i would rather have T-80BVM to conclude the T-80 line: 4,500 units since 2017, being the main gameplay-wise difference the use of Relikt ERA, which is more effective than Kontakt-5 and covers up a bigger surface of the tank.

To put it simple, T-80BVM is to the T-80 line what T-90M is to T-72 line.

tyvwavee35g21.jpg

Edited by SPANISH_AVENGER
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

20 hours ago, unwinder66 said:

Funny to hear this coming from the nation that get the most copy paste premium from other nations (russia/usa) playing sim vs germany is often like playing sim vs russia or usa when you look at what vehicule german users play with foreign nation preimum most of the time), what do you expect?

It's pretty normal for germany to use so many foreign vehicules for the cold war era anyway, what could be good is to move such vehicule with russia matchmaking instead of having russia vs RDA vehicules.

Oh and wishlist of the day? (Apparently we can here so):

Hide contents

1*MnJ0MlzQoBWVjrbBIf0bDw.jpeg

Jaguar plane for France and UK as equivalent of T-2!

;)

That's a mirage F 1 on the picture

I would love to see a mystère 4, or a modern french jet (Jaguar/étendard...)

Edited by Nicolaser
  • Like 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Alpha Jet

.  _  .

Edit:

The 'Kraka - 106mm'

The 'FlaRakRad Roland'

Any 'Wiesel'

A 'BMP 1' or 'BMP 2'

The '2S1'

The ' Sturmpanzerwagen A7V'

The 'Panavia Tornado'

o  -  o

Thanks, stefffff1871

Edited by lavalog
  • Like 1
medal medal

Just all in general bug fix and balacing. I rather just want one update of gaijin getting the most severe bugs and balacing issues fixed. Instead of adding on more layers of it until it won't be possible to fix it due to the new mechanics slapped onto the next. I understand that it gives you more revenue from people when you release new vehicles. But you can also try and fix the issues which are still in the game. I can guarantee you gaijin there are people here in the community which would give you several good solutions for the balacing issues the game has. As well your developers once a year just go bug fixing instead of developing new vehicles. But in the end, that's what I think about it.

Edited by Lurking_Eyes
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I want more British tanks, there are only 66 in the game. I'd like to see some of these vehicles in 1.91:
M3 and M5 stuart The British used these tanks in Africa along with the M3 lee, I see no reason why Great Britain-GF would not be available.
T18E2 Armored Car or M22 are US vehicles. US did create and manufacture these vehicles but never used them, These vehicles were used by the Great Britain Army
The M4A5 used as crew training in Great Britain has never been used in combat and has never been used by the US military.
Cromwell VI with 95mm howitzer, with HEAT ammunition. 
Churchill Mk IV (Churchill NA 75) is the same as Churchill Mk III, the only difference is that it uses American 75mm guns from Sherman tanks.
Churchill Mk V or Churchill Mk VIII  with 95 mm howitzer with HEAT ammunition
Comet with 95 mm CS howitzer, with ammunition HESH
Comet, Cruiser Tank, A34 * (Star) - with additional 25mm thick sloped glacis. 
Centurion A41 prototype with gun used on comet 1 77mm HV 
Centurion A41 prototype replacing MG 7.92 with 20 mm Oerlikon gun used on Crusader AA Mk II. 
Centurion Mk 4 version with 95 mm CS howitzer with ammunition HESH 

•  
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Let’s start this huge list of wishes

ITALIAN AIR FORCE:

RANK 3-4: SM.93 (heavy fighter), P-50 1 and P-50 2 (bombers)

RANK 5: Aerfer Saggitario, Aerfer Ariete (fighters), MB.326K, MB.326 Impala, MB339A, MB339CDII (attackers)

RANK 6: F86K, M346FT, F86 E(M) C7 (fighters), A11A, A11B (attackers)

GROUND FORCES

RANK 4: Ferrari F333 (Light tank), VCC2 MK.3 (light tank), Leopard 40mm (SPAAG)

RANK 5: Leone, Leopard 1A2, Leopard 1A5 (MBT), C13 4x25 (SPAAG), C13 TUA (missile Carrier)

RANK 6: M60A3 Leonardo (MBT), Centauro 120 Hitfist, Dardo TOW (Light tanks), OF-40 Gepard (SPAAG)

RANK 7: Ariete PSO, Ariete WAR (MBT), Draco (SPAAG)

I will be happy if I get at least one of the following ground vehicles: Leone, C13 TUA, Centauro 120 Hitfist, Dardo TOW, Draco

I will be happy if I get at least one of the following aircrafts: P-50 1 or 2, one of the two Aerfer, one of the two MB339, one of the two A11 or the M346FT

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
medal medal

On 14/08/2019 at 13:58, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

Gameplay-wise, that would be nearly identical to T-80U, i would rather have T-80BVM to conclude the T-80 line: 4,500 units since 2017, being the main gameplay-wise difference the use of Relikt ERA, which is more effective than Kontakt-5 and covers up a bigger surface of the tank.

To put it simple, T-80BVM is to the T-80 line what T-90M is to T-72 line.

Perhaps its just a matter of taste, but i always preferred for the T-64/80 line to continue into the T-84 series. Having the two soviet lines ending with T-90M on the "UVZ line" and the T-84M (aka BM-Oplot) for me its much more interesting because the gameplay with the latter is much more different compared to T-80BVM.

2 hours ago, arpitmkn said:

RANK 7: Ariete PSO, Ariete WAR (MBT), Draco (SPAAG)

What is the "Ariete WAR"? How is it different?

medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, Alan_Tovarishch said:

Perhaps its just a matter of taste, but i always preferred for the T-64/80 line to continue into the T-84 series. Having the two soviet lines ending with T-90M on the "UVZ line" and the T-84M (aka BM-Oplot) for me its much more interesting because the gameplay with the latter is much more different compared to T-80BVM.

What is the "Ariete WAR"? How is it different?

The Ariete PSOhas add on armor on the side of the hull and turret with composite plaque.

the Ariete WAR is the designation of a version with add on armor for the front of the turret and the front upper part of the hull made with composite material that should guarantee 100 more protection against APFSDS

• Like 1
medal medal

1 hour ago, arpitmkn said:

The Ariete PSOhas add on armor on the side of the hull and turret with composite plaque.

the Ariete WAR is the designation of a version with add on armor for the front of the turret and the front upper part of the hull made with composite material that should guarantee 100 more protection against APFSDS

Do you have a picture of the Ariete WAR? Because i cant find anything...

medal medal medal medal

I would love to see a 30-40% reduction in SL costs for all aircraft across the board, they have all been slowly creeping up every patch. You may not realize it but you are actively discouraging people from actually playing. My example, over the last week ive been grinding for hunter f6. I have premium props but i want to play jets since ive grinding my **** off to have them. I started with about 400 k SL and after a week or so of British American and Russian jets im sitting just over 350k. Sure im not getting double ace per match. Im a fairly average player ill usually get 1-3 kills and dont really die unless the whole team is collapsing. I play with my team, research my vehicle and play to its strength. You cant really help the MM its almost a 50-50 roll in these mixed battles. I dont think its good game design to activly punish players who put the effort in to be decent players and get generally positive results. Its pushed me to find a new game. Im not saying I quit WT, but every time i load it up now I see my SL and feel like my efforts are totally wasted, so i logout and play my other game.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal

• magazine2 changed the title to 1.99 and onwards Wishlisting and discussion
  • CakeJuniorMan changed the title to For the next update may you add these Radar SPAA tank vehicles for the Chinese Tech-tree please?