[Feedback] War Thunder Changes Roadmap

Stona_WT

30 minutes ago, amr_adel09 said:

what is gaijn plan to actually reduce gorund tree grind there is no talk on the road map about increasing the rp gain on ground vehicles only , you only confirmed rp reduction on planes but what about tanks ?  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vQuMLRIzixGiLBG0RPTSRrTkb97eqxiZNQddMj_2NsAUsohhoDItb813kzoop8D2z8mTgw1epyBSDdt/pubhtml

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/e/2PACX-1vRkkbL8XchYFqjxA8uoZTuPvCMVx5LmXbjszw8JJAka_SP9XImASlGUNvVKBae7gHFWubKTM5jy2Tdk/pubhtml

Reducing the Research and Purchase Cost of Rank VI-VII Aircraft

While our goal is to compact research trees, the issue of high research costs for aircraft in ranks VI and VII is a topic that is frequently discussed and has been closely monitored by our team for some time. Initially, we intended to address the progression of ranks VI-VII for both aircraft and ground vehicles simultaneously, once rank VIII ground vehicles were introduced. However, we have decided to separate these events and prioritise reducing the research cost of these aircraft sooner.

We plan to reduce the research and purchase cost of aircraft in ranks VI-VII in the economy update by September 2023, and will share more details on the exact changes in a future dev blog.

that is what we got, we have to wait =(
Edited by Velhart
medal medal

MAPDESIGN

Hello Gajyin,

a game is only interesting if you can constantly ask yourself the question, "What do I do next".  This requires a certain complexity of the game and especially of the map design. Eliminating elevated positions for vehicles such as reconnaissance or weakly armoured tank destroyers, which rely on rear-hanging positions, makes the game less interesting. Map design is the most important point for me in Ground RB, because it influences the composition of the vehicle deck and the possible tactics on the battlefield. In short: simpler maps, simpler match, fewer options, less fun to play.

Greetings Raketeneis

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I like the upcoming changes, pls stay focused on mapdesign / spawncamping. Its a gamebreaker when you drive 100m out of your spawn and getting sniped across the whole map!

The next thing i want to see is a CAS limit in GF. Lets give every team 10 CAS slots while a match and when all the slots are "used" its not possible to spawn in planes anymore.

The main play-focus on GF matches should be ( who would have thought ) on the ground and not in the sky!

If somebody wants to fly the whole time ( like the most ppl do in CAS in GF ) there is a seperate mode ! There you can fly all day. But meanwhile you getting swarmed by unlimited CAS in GF again and again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
medal

As far as night vision is concerned, would you be able to get rid of the flares?

The original problem with night maps was that since NVG was added as a modification (a poor move in my opinion) it put players at a massive disadvantage if they didn't have it unlocked. The solution to this was to add in flares, but the problem with these is they are really blinding to people using NVG's. It meant you're left with the kinda bad situation where you have to be switching them on and off all the time and it's really annoying.

If you make the game mode optional (and preferably make the modification free aswell) then we can do away with these silly flares and have some proper cool night battles