12.8cm Selbstfahrlafette L/61 (Panzerselbstfahrlafette V) [Sturer Emil]

SubRyan

2.8 cm Kanon 40 auf VK 3001 (H)  

249 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

15 degrees of gun depression? This thing would be amazing in RB or Sim hiding on the crest of a hill or in a forest but in AB this thing would be slaughtered by fighters, honestly, in my opinion the whole idea of planes in AB frustrates the heck out of me.
medal medal medal

No question. Give it now!

It would probably a prem tank worth buying.

PS: Dicker Max and Sturer Emil arent the same thing.

And no, it wasn't just a prototype. It was a very succesfull TD at the eastern front.

medal

This thing would have the best APHE ammunition in the game, only HEAT or APCR would have higher penetration. The gun is even better then the one of the Jagdtiger and those 15° gun depression will make the Emil a real beast on the battlefield. (In RB and SB, i guess it will suffer in AB)

One Question, how many shells can it carry? Only 15 like in WoT? 18, i should have read the text...

Edited by xXDragonJacobXx
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This thing would have the best APHE ammunition in the game, only HEAT or APCR would have higher penetration.

actually i think it used Flakrounds which actually had i think atleast less pen then the Jagdtigers Pzgr 43 (but imho since Allieds get time travellers the Emil should get the Pzgr 43 as upgrade)

medal medal medal medal

• 4 weeks later...

Nice to be implemented in a glasscannon TD Line or as Prem

+1 :yes:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lol german guys want a piece of the box tank! I'll support despite playing su-100y.However when the gun is depressed is the loader sticking out of the tank? Anyways One shot on the front flat plate and it's over.

Edited by DAMUMADBRO
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• 4 weeks later...