Turkish Ground Forces Tech Tree

PikPikker

Turkey in War Thunder  

457 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see Turkish tech tree in War Thunder?

• Yes!
    • Turkey should be a part of another tech tree.
    • No!

On 23/01/2020 at 12:10, Private_Wolk said:

I realize you are missing both the Leopard 2A4 & the Leopard 2A4NG. 

These tanks have been successfully added, thank you! :salute:

• 3 weeks later...

Btw the Korkut SPAA can be armed with MANPADs, so maybe you gotta uptier him and idk if Hisar would fit into WT. Cuz I think such SAM Systems would make combined battles non-playable for Helis and Planes. Also it has 3 version which called Hisar-A(Short-Range), Hisar-O(Mid-Range), Hisar-U(Long-Range)... even the Hisar-A version with his 15km range too modern for current game sit.

And in my opinion there is ACV-30 spam for Modern Era on your list, maybe you gotta get rid with some off'em :good:

Hope this suggestion goes somewhere, but seems like it's gonna be so hard for it to make it... Almost half of voters are against the idea and they don't even share their thoughts with us... 

This might be one of most hated AF Suggestions in Forum (I didn't even suprised) :lol2:

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I started making my own Turkish tree last week and coincidentally found this thread (which was very helpful to me). At the beginning i thought that turkey didn't have enough ground vehicles to make a proper tree, but in the last decade there has been a boom of AFV development in said country. In the end, a turkish tree could end up in a much better shape than several trees already in the game.

This is my proposal:

MBT MBT LT IFV TD SPAA
  7.7 M48A2C          
  8.0 M48-T     ACV-15    
Rank VI 8.3 M48A5T1 Leopard A1A1     ACV-ATD (TOW) Korkut ACV-30
  9.0   Leopard 1A3        
  9.3 M48A5T2
Leopard 1T Volkan
  Kaplan-20 AFV    
  9.7 M60AE          
Rank VII 10 M60T Leopard 2A4B?
Otokar Arma 105
  Kaplan 10 STA (2xKornet-E)
ACV-15 SPAA-ML
  10.3 M60TM Firat Leopard 2A4C?        
Tulpar-S (4xKornet-E)

11.0 Altay Leopard 2 NG Kaplan MT      
Rank VIII 11.3       Tulpar IFV (LUMTAS) Kaplan STA-Px (2xOMTAS) HISAR-A

All in all, a VERY complete tree with plenty of vehicles of all classes. A secondary attractive is that the MBT lines would give the player the chance to have a hybrid gameplay experience with american and german tanks. I´m not very sure how the HISAR-A would fare in gameplay terms, since among other issues it has to be completely stationary to fire. 

I couldn´t find any info on tank ammunition in service with turkish forces, somebody has anything on the matter?

Edited by Alan_Tovarishch
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Alan_Tovarishch said:

I couldn´t find any info on tank ammunition in service with turkish forces, somebody has anything on the matter?

For 120mm(L44 and L55) K277 HEAT-MP-T, K276 APFSDS-T/KE(Those are S.Korean made), M322 APFSDS-T/KE, M325 HEAT-MP-T(Those are Israeli made), DM53A1/DM63 and Turkish MKEK made APFSDS/HEAT- rounds.

For 105mm(L7/M68) DM63 APFSDS-T/KE and again MKEK made rounds. There are no infos about Tukish made munitions and no one will ever gonna find any for sure(The Turkish Authorities aren't less secretive than others in such stuff) :lol2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Alan_Tovarishch said:

Thats the thing, i was looking for MKEK manufactured ammo but i couldn't even find designations.

I can like %99 guarantee that We never gonna find any source about them, But I bet they're licensed built German munitions such as DM63s

• 4 weeks later...

Finally found this: MKE is producing israeli M338 under licence. Penetration is 658mm LOS at a target sloped at 70º at 2km. I would like to know prior to this license what the turks were using.

166019063_prodturcalicenciadaM338.thumb.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

On 05/03/2020 at 22:17, Alan_Tovarishch said:

Finally found this: MKE is producing israeli M338 under licence. Penetration is 658mm LOS at a target sloped at 70º at 2km. I would like to know prior to this license what the turks were using.

166019063_prodturcalicenciadaM338.thumb.

May I ask You from where You've acquired the info about that MKEK producing M338 under license?

And about Your question... Turkish Army started to use 120mm with Leo2's and M60T's so it's going to be German and Israeli ammunitions before the domestic producing for sure :p:

1 hour ago, CneuHa3_TUR said:

May I ask You from where You've acquired the info about that MKEK producing M338 under license?

Because the round in the middle has the same size as M338, it weights as M338 and...it looks like M338.

Edited by Alan_Tovarishch
medal medal medal medal

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Alan_Tovarishch said:

More food for thought:

All are so cool vehicles I would like to play, but as we're lacking on lower tiers I still ain't giving this TT any chance to be appeared on War Thunder. We should just work harder for T 129 ATAK to be added in game before they fully announce Italian Helicopter Tree, cuz it has even much more chance than other Italian Helicopters for being Top Premium :good:

• 1 month later...

Every Turkish player like me it would, yes, but the game does not have my vote in favor of Turkey's hardly original vehicle in the category of higher tiers played in right now. But! I've spent a lot of time in a lot of Chinese tech trees lately, and I think this tree is excellent and can be implemented, even though my opinion is not domestic production until certain years.

It can be very exciting to see Anatolian Pars, especially in the high battle point category.

Edited by TangoOscarPapa
medal medal medal

On the first day I started the game, my opinion was for the come of pure trees. Until the Chinese tree comes in. Then came the Swedish tree. After these, my ideas changed and I thought that the trees of other countries would add beauty to the game, so it should definitely come. +1

• Upvote 1
medal medal

5 hours ago, Luftwaffe_Eagle said:

On the first day I started the game, my opinion was for the come of pure trees. Until the Chinese tree comes in. Then came the Swedish tree. After these, my ideas changed and I thought that the trees of other countries would add beauty to the game, so it should definitely come. +1

Dediğim gibi belirli ülkelerin belirli yıllar aralığında ki bazılarının hala devam ediyor, saf ağaç oluşturmak için yeterli aracı yok yada saf gözükmek için modernizasyona gidip isim değiştiriyorlar. Fakat dediğin gibi bende bir süredir Çin teknoloji ağacı ile haşır neşirim dolayısıyla bazen başka ülkeden olan 1 tank bile diğer tankların açığını kapatabiliyor. Şahsen oyunda 300 kusür saatimi rus tanklarında erittim ve artık pt-76 mı daha iyi tuvalet kağıdı mı diye düşünüyorum, yada ısu-152 mi yoksa bir kalas mı :D

Edited by TangoOscarPapa
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, onemax9000 said:

+1 also found this a Toyota Land Cruiser HZJ79 W/ZU-23-2 used by Turkish forces in Syria.

4793120_0046_curdi_turchia.jpg

That only been used by some Special Forces Units in Northern Syria along side with FSA. And they're in very few numbers. There is no need for such a techie while there are many domestic made Turkish SPAAs. But it's looking really cool tho :lol2:

1 hour ago, CneuHa3_TUR said:

That only been used by some Special Forces Units in Northern Syria along side with FSA. And they're in very few numbers. There is no need for such a techie while there are many domestic made Turkish SPAAs. But it's looking really cool tho 

ssshhh just gib (it would be fun to use)

some extra pics
 ParsKuru on Twitter: "Toyota+ZU 23-2 silah sistemi ÖSO tarafından ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 11/07/2020 at 11:58, CneuHa3_TUR said:

That only been used by some Special Forces Units in Northern Syria along side with FSA. And they're in very few numbers. There is no need for such a techie while there are many domestic made Turkish SPAAs. But it's looking really cool tho :lol2:

They were never used by the Turks. They were only used by their proxies such as the TFSA and HTS. The Turks in Syria only stay inside their observation posts, and never actually do any fighting.

• Confused 2
medal medal

1 hour ago, Borotovas said:

They were never used by the Turks. They were only used by their proxies such as the TFSA and HTS.

I have some bad news for you my man... (((:

b5e86eb2d6b4728591af243cefbd663b.thumb.j

21606116_0.thumb.jpg.7b925b393ddb6d84342

DvkmzfEU0AALiF3.thumb.jpg.ad1f76fb554432

49658517_335033750446635_812382666079059

1 hour ago, Borotovas said:

The Turks in Syria only stay inside their observation posts, and never actually do any fighting.

You can keep flare up your hate... but please put this out of this forum :good: This is only a game forum :dntknw:

I think whole world is aware of what Turkish Armed Forces doing there... You're not getting anywhere with such attitude :salute:

• Like 1