DarthGergely

Hungarian Tank Tech Tree  

169 members have voted

1. 1. After reading, would you like to see Hungary as an independent nation sometime in the future?

29 minutes ago, Private_Wolk said:

I would recommend the addition of the PSZH APC with the 14.5mm turret. You can't have a truly Hungarian tree without it.

Yes yes it was already in our minds we forgot to add it to the Pic 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Private_Wolk said:

I would recommend the addition of the PSZH APC with the 14.5mm turret. You can't have a truly Hungarian tree without it.

Personally I cant agree, its a vehicle with a 14,5 mm main armament, it cant elevate it more than 30°, so it cant be a TD and cant be an AA... Or, it can be go to ~1.7, but, really? Okay, it is a determinative hungarian vehicle, but its an APC from the 60s! Its a no from me.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal

7 hours ago, Lord_KROK said:

Where is the airplanes? 

Soon will come, we need to make 4/5 suggestions firstly 

8 hours ago, Miltaccfd said:

The only possible Hungarian APC that could be ingame actually wasnt in service in Hungary. Its the czechoslovakian OT-65A FUG armed with a T21 Tarasnice recoilless rilfe. But that one needs to be added to Czechoslovakia, or to Hungary but only as a premium.
image.png.73959f95152f066ff89767a7dd648b

Nice point mate, I've done a fast research there could be a 20mm prototype variant of this baby developed by Hungary and also a full service one with a turret like, nonetheless this could be a nice premium. We'll dig up some more about this baby and let you know 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Miltaccfd said:

Personally I cant agree, its a vehicle with a 14,5 mm main armament, it cant elevate it more than 30°, so it cant be a TD and cant be an AA... Or, it can be go to ~1.7, but, really? Okay, it is a determinative hungarian vehicle, but its an APC from the 60s! Its a no from me.

We also have an AMX sitting at 3.3 that faces ww2 vehicles but it's a 50's vehicle and an R3 in the Italian tree that is a 60's vehicle. We are might put it as an armored car and because we found out a new 20mm variant we might add that to the AAA tree, also the BTR 80 is equipped with a 30mm gun

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 13/10/2019 at 22:00, leCoucouDodu said:

The main problem of hungary is top tier.

I don't think they conceived mbt. Am I right ?

Hungary had bought from Germany  44 Leopard 2 main battle tank what have the highest br  in the current game , i think its enough so far.

On 13/10/2019 at 23:01, Solarmod said:

Yeah, but I'd like to see romania in it too.

On 13/10/2019 at 22:15, Private_Wolk said:

would rather be in favor of a Minor Axis Tech Tree or even the mixed Italian idea than a pure Hungarian tree, there is much more potential to grow than with such a limited line up. I respect your effort nonetheless.

On 14/10/2019 at 00:23, eleks12 said:

Would love to see Hungarian tanks ingame. However its gonna be really hard to make lineups ingame without adding alot of copy paste machines into the game.

So i would prefer a Eastern Europe international tree instead!

If we watch the tech trees from the players side , the tree need to be more unique with less copy paste vehicle , those mixture tech like the minor-axis-allies , eastern Europe etc tech would be the best solution. But the current state of the game permit this type of separate techs , for the company is more profitable and easier to make something like this with a few unique and more existing vehicle just for a example : Imagine a just Hungarian tech with 7 premium vehicle , from that we have 2-3 premium pack stuff for 20-30-40 euro , they could make a Yugoslavian,Romanian or any other nation from the eastern block and can sell those packs again,but if we put the together , mix them they could sell those packs just one more time , economical its better to make more nations.

(I dont say its bad or good , i just mentioned)

On 14/10/2019 at 13:00, Jacky95 said:

was thinking about the tier 1 krupp AA truck.

That has a AA mount with a Solothurn LMG, which was used on trains too..however this gun uses 20 and 30 round magazines

Truly , that AA could have that Schwarzlose without any problem , it was used so why not? Thanks for your idea.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Private_Wolk said:

How Miltaa said that vehicle haven't got such a good elevation ability what decreases the efficiency but its in the "Other Opportunities " as more vehicle , but thanks for your idea :) 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CsomorMark24HUN said:

And about the low rank AA guns i think The botond with 8mm would be good but that Opel Blitz is better and somebody mentioned a Botond with a 20mm. That would be good

Wouldn't the blitz also get a German addition?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

38 minutes ago, Solarmod said:

Wouldn't the blitz also get a German addition?

Yes theoretically working on machines like the blitz would let the devs recycle the model to another tech tree

1 hour ago, DarthGergely said:

I tried to color those pics with some picture auto coloring apps , here are the results

Hide contents

colorized-image.jpg.942b93e55443c9bd8230267abcfd00a2851a01aadf4186b1dd20_a5e976e

Second photo second tank, you can see the vertical stripes, nice

Funnly enough, Hungary did have ships that operated both on the sea and on the Danube. These were the Danube-Sea ships. They were supply ships first and foremost. a few were armed by german 20mm flak cannons and MS Szeged had a single 40mm Nimrod tower.

Fun fact: the soviets were hellbent on sinking these ships with submarines but thanks to the fact that these ships were all shallow-draught compared to other cruise ships of their size because they also needed to sail in the shallow-waters of the Danube. The Hungarian ships' draught was around 3 meter while other ships had 4-4,5 meter and the Soviet submarines fired all their torpedoes at 4 meter - they were not aware of the Hungarian ships' shallow-draught.

https://live.warthunder.com/post/541804/en/

Ha! you all cant say we did not have sea worth ships:crying::lol2:

Edited by Jacky95
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
medal

19 minutes ago, Jacky95 said:

Funnly enough, Hungary did have ships that operated both on the sea and on the Danube. These were the Danube-Sea ships. They were supply ships first and foremost. a few were armed by german 20mm flak cannons and MS Szeged had a single 40mm Nimrod tower.

Fun fact: the soviets were hellbent on sinking these ships with submarines but thanks to the fact that these ships were all shallow-draught compared to other cruise ships of their size because they also needed to sail in the shallow-waters of the Danube. The Hungarian ships' draught was around 3 meter while other ships had 4-4,5 meter and the Soviet submarines fired all their torpedoes at 4 meter - they were not aware of the Hungarian ships' shallow-draught.

https://live.warthunder.com/post/541804/en/

Ha! you all cant say we did not have sea worth ships:crying::lol2:

emh...hungarian Naval tech tree will come soon too:lol:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DarthGergely said:

The full list of the Hungarian used vehicles (now just in HU but later i will translate it):

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.8ad8d2c30123662e6a50a43aimage.png.d2765439456853ac826ff85e01e289

unknown.png

Darabszám , DB , Darab mean - Quantity 

Source: (you can download it in PDF format)

https://b-ok.cc/book/754188/f65596

in the first photo there are numbers for hungarian vehicles but not a direct list but there are photos for each and every vehicle in the main post