DarthGergely

Hungarian Tank Tech Tree  

169 members have voted

1. 1. After reading, would you like to see Hungary as an independent nation sometime in the future?

58 minutes ago, Kulcsos12 said:

Here is a collection of the Hungarian Army decals:

hungtac.thumb.jpg.09e1fa133785d26c2af153

And one important note about the Hungarian Tech Tree: This will be the first Tech Tree in the game without any kind of Shermans! Sounds unique, right? ;)

Well....what if I told you there could be one.... :D

fRjDNmO.png

@DarthGergely thats should be your tree. i hope you forgive me that i changed one thing. i switched the StuG and Zryni I, just so that the Zrynis are in a row. and i guess i you wanted the T-54 and 55 centered?!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, stefffff1871 said:

fRjDNmO.png

@DarthGergely thats should be your tree. i hope you forgive me that i changed one thing. i switched the StuG and Zryni I, just so that the Zrynis are in a row. and i guess i you wanted the T-54 and 55 centered?!

Ohh Steff :crying: so beautiful   (as your all works) thx mate , i will change the old pic to this one . Thank you! 

7 hours ago, Kulcsos12 said:

Here is a collection of the Hungarian Army decals:

hungtac.thumb.jpg.09e1fa133785d26c2af153

And one important note about the Hungarian Tech Tree: This will be the first Tech Tree in the game without any kind of Shermans! Sounds unique, right? ;)

Thank you for this pic , i added this to the decals too ! 

medal medal medal medal medal

can we, maybe...possibly..have ze Panzer 4 F1 at low tier researchable? Its a really fun tank and we used it...personally i love it a lot more than the 35 and 38t tanks, when it comes to fun tier lineup.

and it looks great in Hungarian camo.....altho it would be a great premium too. even the thought of that was a great sin, forgive me.

.or would the F1 be too close to the Turan II....hmm 

Edited by Jacky95
medal

2 minutes ago, Jacky95 said:

can we, maybe...possibly..have ze Panzer 4 F1 at low tier researchable? Its a really fun tank and we used it...personally i love it a lot more than the 35 and 38t tanks, when it comes to fun tier lineup.

and it looks great in Hungarian camo.....altho it would be a great premium too.

hm regular used vehicles as premium *autistic screeching*

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I am aware many of you have strong national pride and want Hungary to be independent but I believe this is a wasted opportunity. We saw what happened with the Italian tree on release day with huge gaps and bugged vehicles, why not go with Stef's suggestion for a minor axis tree instead maximizing the amount of content that can be delivered. I'm not sure a stand alone Hungary would warrant its own tech tree not unless it's being supplemented by another power. It's an interesting concept on the other hand I have to disagree gentlemen, a rare no vote from myself.

Edited by Private_Wolk
  • Like 1
medal medal medal

45 minutes ago, Private_Wolk said:

I am aware many of you have strong national pride and want Hungary to be independent but I believe this is a wasted opportunity. We saw what happened with the Italian tree on release day with huge gaps and bugged vehicles, why not go with Stef's suggestion for a minor axis tree instead maximizing the amount of content that can be delivered. I'm not sure a stand alone Hungary would warrant its own tech tree not unless it's being supplemented by another power. It's an interesting concept on the other hand I have to disagree gentlemen, a rare no vote from myself.

Of course the mixed techs would be a good solution for nations without enough domestic vehicles but the current state of the game does not allow this opportunity  , the game favor the copy paste tech with a bunch of recycled vehicles for economic reasons .

The best way would be the half , helicopter like techs but that feature cant be realized (maybe in the future) 

Edited by DarthGergely

On 22/10/2019 at 18:06, DarthGergely said:

Yep it was used well in the Hungarian army , i removed from the main TT because there are enough Turan to fill that br , but of course its a possibility .

that crossed my mind too. between the turan II and F1 the "only" differences are better penetration in case of the Turan and better off road capability...it has a 90mm pen HEAT,but the armor is kinda same. It might be too close..would be interesting to see a BR rating for these vehicles to know what kind of lineups we would have. And than look at the gaps and try to fill them...talking about lineups. i went back to see your old ground force tech tree and saw the Turan III at 4.7. When the Panzer 4 G is at 4.0 and knowing first hand the matchmaking being full uptier the majority of the time, placing the Turan III at 4.7 would make it pretty useless. Its a good tank but its like a panzer 4 G with more weak spots...The ASU-57 is at 4.3. So in retrospective the Turan III is a 3-7 - 4.0 more like 3.3-3.7 tank.... Panzer 4 f2 is 3.3.

we do have a rather beefy 2.7 lineup with many top knotch tanks, but that 3.3-3.7 range could use some material. And used German tanks come in handy here. Like the Panzer 3 M,marder 3M the Panzer 4 f2 basic variant

Edited by Jacky95
  • Like 1
medal

Exactly 63 years ago , in 1956, started the Hungarian revolution .

Respect for the Heroes who sacrificed their life for the nation! 

Following a speech by Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev in which he attacked the period of Joseph Stalin’s rule. Encouraged by the new freedom of debate and criticism, a rising tide of unrest and discontent in Hungary broke out into active fighting in October 1956.
Rebels won the first phase of the revolution, and Imre Nagy became premier, agreeing to establish a multiparty system.
On November 1, 1956, he declared Hungarian neutrality and appealed to the United Nations for support, but Western powers were reluctant to risk a global confrontation.
On November 4 the Soviet Union invaded Hungary to stop the revolution, and Nagy was executed for treason in 1958.
Nevertheless, Stalinist-type domination and exploitation did not return, and Hungary thereafter experienced a slow evolution toward some internal autonomy.

Some decal suggestion:

Képtalálat a következőre: „kossuth cimer 1956”Képtalálat a következőre: „kossuth cimer 1956”

Pictures from 1956:

Spoiler

Képtalálat a következőre: „1956-os forradalom”Kapcsolódó képKapcsolódó képKéptalálat a következőre: „1956-os forradalom”Képtalálat a következőre: „1956-os forradalom”Képtalálat a következőre: „1956-os forradalom”Képtalálat a következőre: „1956-os forradalom”Képtalálat a következőre: „1956-os forradalom”Kapcsolódó kép

Edited by DarthGergely
  • Upvote 4

Thank you for distributing my own tech tree version!

And of course +1 from me goes here.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dzsigolo_Lanty said:

Is-2 mod 1944 rendszeresítve 68 db . ISU-122 rendszeresítve 68 db, Szu-76 rendszeresítve, 2S3 Akácia rendszeresítve. 18db

Really Thank you Lanty , if you have other datas about the russian vehicles and  their quantity in the army , please share with us! :D 

All Hungarian stuff after WW2 is Soviet or NATO.

It's a no, but.. should be added to the Italian tech tree, as already suggested.

Edited by UFO_Interceptor
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, tricakill said:

I voted no... but i actually wanted to vote YES

It now would be a bad feature if we could change our votes in the quote. 

6 hours ago, UFO_Interceptor said:

All Hungarian stuff after WW2 is Soviet or NATO.

It's a no, but.. should be added to the Italian tech tree, as already suggested.

You saw that TT right? And you see most of the unique vehicles are in 1.0-2.7-3.3 . Italy have more stuff what still does not added yet....and most of them in that era .. IF we count all hungarian and romanian vehicle and add to italy , thats more then 30 vehicle ...that a little bit much right? 

• Upvote 3

I'd like to see every nation that can be in the game. As long as they have at least more "unique" vehicles for their TT then copy pasta vehicle.

Vehicles that they bought from other nations and modified. I see those as different. And not pure copy past.

Prototypes and vehicles they made for export only is okay to use to :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, DarthGergely said:

You saw that TT right? And you see most of the unique vehicles are in 1.0-2.7-3.3 . Italy have more stuff what still does not added yet....and most of them in that era .. IF we count all hungarian and romanian vehicle and add to italy , thats more then 30 vehicle ...that a little bit much right? 

Hem hem, haven't you seen the US, Russian or British tech tree? There are more than 30 vehicles here.

As I said, +1 for Italian tree integration.

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, UFO_Interceptor said:

Thats going to be the king of premium lines than. 30+ Hungarian,Romanian premiums+ Itallian premiums. 

Minor axis? Standalone? Nyehh. Buy the vehicles one by one if you wanna play with certain tech trees.

• Like 2
medal

3 hours ago, UFO_Interceptor said:

Hem hem, haven't you seen the US, Russian or British tech tree? There are more than 30 vehicles here.

A part from the fact that if we put every minor nation in the italian tree we would have like 40 or more, not just 30, vehicles. Since they would only come as premiums where do you see 40 premiums vehicles in game? There's no such tree that has so many. Same problem if added as regulars the tree wouldn't be anymore the Italian tree, you wouldn't like to se the US tree change it's name wouldn't you? It would lose it's uniqueness like China, China is not unique in any way but Hungary has nato or Russian vehicles that neither those nations have in game giving it way more flavor than a mixed tree would give to the game

• Like 3

Alright, I'm going to wholeheartedly support this idea after all.  I never expected us to get China or Sweden in the game.  In fact, I remember back when the Italian and French trees were highly speculative.  

At this point, anything seems possible, and Hungary definitely has enough vehicles for Air, Ground, and Helicopter trees.  

Let's get this ball rolling.  +1.  :salute:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

19 minutes ago, Milocat said:

Alright, I'm going to wholeheartedly support this idea after all.  I never expected us to get China or Sweden in the game.  In fact, I remember back when the Italian and French trees were highly speculative.  

At this point, anything seems possible, and Hungary definitely has enough vehicles for Air, Ground, and Helicopter trees.  

If you ask me about this, 6 months ago i would have said for you : What ? hungary as a independent stuff in wt? pff never , it haven't got any chance  . But now its possible...