F-4F, AIM-9L

N1thecaptain

• 2 weeks later...

Well this is what happen when developers don’t play thier game to understand instead they just always look at stat

and they don’t even understand why F4F stats seem to be good without changing for longtime “IT BECAUSE NO ONE WANNA PLAYTHAT GARBAGE)

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

27 minutes ago, ARK_BOI said:

Well this is what happen when developers don’t play thier game to understand instead they just always look at stat

and they don’t even understand why F4F stats seem to be good without changing for longtime “IT BECAUSE NO ONE WANNA PLAYTHAT GARBAGE)

https://i.imgur.com/TDItgsF.jpg

Yeah it's like Gaijin's balancing via statistics creates feedback loops where the least played vehicles are at the most unfavourable BRs, making them even less popular, and so on...

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 12/10/2022 at 14:41, Smin1080p said:

Its towards the upper end of its BR bracket (11.0) in terms of efficiency currently if we are referring to the Late model. 

just so we're all on the same page here......you know its supposed to have 9L.........and you're withholding the upgrade in-game because.........its stats are towards the upper end of its BR bracket in terms of efficiency..........did i get that right?

medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, BadOpinionHaver said:

https://i.imgur.com/TDItgsF.jpg

Yeah it's like Gaijin's balancing via statistics creates feedback loops where the least played vehicles are at the most unfavourable BRs, making them even less popular, and so on...

Yeah, like it hasn’t been happening to German aircraft for the longest time…

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

"F-4F is performing well therefore it does not need AIM-9Ls"

Proceeds to add R-73s that completely overshadow 9Ls and are better than the 9M even. To a jet that has fly performance of a UFO and gives it whole 6 of them... plus R-27s.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

17 minutes ago, Holouu said:

"F-4F is performing well therefore it does not need AIM-9Ls"

Proceeds to add R-73s that completely overshadow 9Ls and are better than the 9M even. To a jet that has fly performance of a UFO and gives it whole 6 of them... plus R-27s.

Maybe F4F ICE should be for counter this right now

6 minutes ago, ARK_BOI said:

Maybe F4F ICE should be for counter this right now

Unironically, R-27R/R-27T (whichever the 9.13 gets) are probably both far better than the AIM-7Fs that are currently mudering top tier ARB. At this point? Just add ICE with AMRAAM A's if you're that much willing to keep giving Germany's Air TT a middle finger.

Edited by Holouu
  • Upvote 1
medal medal

9 minutes ago, Holouu said:

you're that much willing to keep giving Germany's Air TT a middle finger.

The problem is German not have too much choices and noone wanna use Tornado IDS to fight both Mig29 and F 16 it left with two options for German air to air Mig29 or F4F ICE

Edited by ARK_BOI

so, they gave the F-16 9L's (most likely). So if the F-4F doesn't get them THIS PATCH, we can consider it useless to even try further.

I'm really hoping that they finally give it the 9L's, but after over a year of constant disappointment, I really don't think they will give it 9L's until like 3 years later and that they don't care about it anymore since,

hey it's doing great, I mean almost no one plays the thing, but it's doing great! no need to apply common sense and just keep it like it is

• Like 1
medal

14 minutes ago, Holouu said:

Looks like no 9Ls for F-4F in the new patch despite MiG-29 and F-16A. Well, now I know this will be the jet i'm never going to spade.

aaand despite the F-4EJ Kai getting 9Ls...

• Upvote 1
medal

17 minutes ago, Holouu said:

Looks like no 9Ls for F-4F in the new patch despite MiG-29 and F-16A. Well, now I know this will be the jet i'm never going to spade.

Smin confirmed that F-4F wasn't getting Aim-9L this patch as they want it to remain at 11.0

medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Godvana said:

Smin confirmed that F-4F wasn't getting Aim-9L this patch as they want it to remain at 11.0

Oh boy I sure do love facing F-16s and MiG-29s with Limas and R-73s, I'll hop into my F-4F with only 4 AIM-9Js 

Edited by Lord_Prism
  • Upvote 1
medal

@Smin1080p Please inquire with the devs to give F-4F the 9Ls... honestly with TRAM being at 10.0 with 4 of them and the upcoming Harrier being 10.7 with 4 of them, there is no excuse for F-4F to be held back so much, especially since it lacks AIM-7s. 

It is also utterly useless when fighting GEN 4s as the airframe just cannot hold a candle to an F-14, a Mirage or the upcoming F-16 and MiG-29.

medal medal

Welp, looks like it will remain food for the top tier big bois since at 11.0 it will be pulled up non stop.

I actually saw someone saying that the F-14A needs aim-9Ls once the update drops so it could stay competitive vs the F-16 and mig-29 because balance.

Edited by CodyBlues
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Dontkev@psn said:

Yea, How dare you?!

How could they ever add the Limas after the addition of such a weapon??

Just now, BagelIsMyWaifu said:

So the MLA and MLD can get R-60M but F-4F cant get AIM-9L?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/898497661332758548/1050807622615433267/image.png

Comrade, Russian plane gets Russian buffs (unless youre the Su-22, then your 60MKs will be removed with no warning and no explination)

medal