[Battle Pass] Meet Her Majesty's Hussar, the 11th season of Battle Pass

OrsonES

So I've just circled back to Masterful Sabrage having given up on it a while back.

Prior to a battle just now I had 0 kills for the challenge.

During battle I killed 2 targets with SKR-7, J'd out, hopped into a Pe-8, climbed to 3,500m+ and kept pounding away with bombs till I killed something.

Finished battle with 3 kills for the challenge and not just the 1 target I killed from the Pe-8

image.png.c8124d4ef310189b4df4f18cbe3111

:dntknw:

Edit - mystery solved!  

Edited by Lt_PeteMitchell
medal medal medal medal medal medal

I dont think it worked like that.

You may have had those 2 kills here before done in another mode without noticing. Also if I recall correctly this task was bugged before so maybe you had them but not displayed.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

18 hours ago, KilianL said:

I dont think it worked like that.

You may have had those 2 kills here before done in another mode without noticing. Also if I recall correctly this task was bugged before so maybe you had them but not displayed.

Actually, you may be right.

On reading the task requirements, I had assumed it was just for GB and Naval only as didn't think there were any bomb-able player targets in AB.  

What I didn't consider was the bombing of players repairing on the airfield.

I've definitely done that a couple of times recently, so that would account for the 2 extra kills I didn't know about.

Thanks  :salute:

medal medal medal medal medal medal

They need to change the mission to kill player vessles with rockets.... is such a terrible mission and it is nearly impossible to kill destroyers with any of the rockets in game, even tiny tims cant kill them reliably.

I have been trying this mission for 10 days and only managed to get 2 kills out of the 10 required so far.

Killing coastal vessels doesnt count for some reason which is so dumb.

Its like saying you have to get kills with rockets against heavy tanks only.

Edited by Celestia
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

46 minutes ago, Celestia said:

Killing coastal vessels doesnt count for some reason which is so dumb.

It counts, just make sure that you are not killing bots. You are most likely trying to do the task in RB which is wrong for 2 reasons: many bots and no rocket reload in the air. You make yourself suffer for no reason.

Edited by _azi_
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal