[Battle Pass] Meet Her Majesty's Hussar, the 11th season of Battle Pass

OrsonES

On 10/05/2023 at 12:32, _azi_ said:

It is a bit frustrating though when you get a torpedo hit, the target is sinking but everybody is shooting at it and you get only an assist. 1/3 of my torpedo kills were stolen from me this way.

Often you don't even get a assist if the target was sunk after certain amount of time - so your damage done was "forgotten". But sometimes I get a assist on top even when I sunk the ship by myself...

medal medal medal

So, yesterday i completed achievement  "Hussar ballad" ( opens at BP lvl 40 - obtain 7 "heavy metal hero" awards). Thing is i did not see any progress to the battle pass upon completion. Is there any reason for this? I can't find answer anywhere in the rules...

EDIT: 

I did figure it out - i had to go to "challenges" tab on BP screen and click get award there. Bit of a dumb design given all other achievements awards are credited automatically

Edited by Frosty1984
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I bought the battle pass because I wanted the centurion and I regret it, I have no idea how I am going to make it to the required level, the challenges are so time consuming, I gave gaijin the money I didn't expect to have to play god knows how many hours a day, I'm not buying one again unless they reduce the number of times I have to get "adamant" from 30 to something reasonable for people who actually bought the pass. I get that if you want free premiums gaijin wants you to grind, I'm ok with that, but I do not want to pay for the pleasure myself. 

Stona_WT (Posted )

merged
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
medal

daily task + special task + login  will work, challenges are made to reach lvl 150 ( sell coupons ) If all you want is the centurion, you will be fine, don't worry too much about challenges. But if you do, a churchill will be perfect for adamant, kv1, is's

• Like 2
medal medal

That's the thing I can't do all the daily tasks and certainly not all the special ones they take time, I could take out the Churchill haven't done that yet. It's more the fact it's annoying to require so much time to progress for something you purchased, I'm in no denial that it's my own fault for buying it in the first place, just kind of sucks for me 

• Confused 2
medal

2 minutes ago, ElCuriousGeorge said:

That's the thing I can't do all the daily tasks and certainly not all the special ones they take time, I could take out the Churchill haven't done that yet. It's more the fact it's annoying to require so much time to progress for something you purchased, I'm in no denial that it's my own fault for buying it in the first place, just kind of sucks for me 

Why can't you do daily tasks?   Daily missions should not be that difficult, especially if you know what you are doing.  Surely there must be a mode you are good at and can accomplish them in the least amount of time.

For me I find coastal the easiest way to accomplish missions.  Air and ground daily missions can be demanding sometimes imo.

There are many challenges in BP, don't be discouraged if you miss any.  I seldom complete all of them.

4 minutes ago, ElCuriousGeorge said:

Oh yes, about annoying things yes, totally agree. But since you alredy bought it all you can do is "maximize" odds

About tasks : if you have SL reroll them is really helpful ( help with repairs is pretty easy, heavy kills kinda too, spot assist, and some more )

Don't feel bad, is not your fault to buy it mate. However, I am not an expert since left battlepass long ago, but with login, some tasks and easy challenges you can make with not a lot of stress

medal medal

13 minutes ago, ElCuriousGeorge said:

I have SL and can re-roll, I'm struggling with the fact people don't understand that I don't play every single day, and so can't do every daily task, maybe 3 or 4 a week 

do as i do... ignore the thing, if the daily task is inline with how and what I want to play great, if not i don't care, i won't chase the bp.

medal

11 minutes ago, ElCuriousGeorge said:

I have SL and can re-roll, I'm struggling with the fact people don't understand that I don't play every single day, and so can't do every daily task, maybe 3 or 4 a week 

So why would you have put money into this in the first place? It would have been far better to either A. Buy the vehicles separately, after the battlepass, or B. saved that money for another investment. It's not exactly kept hidden what is required to complete the battlepass. Realistically, the whole point of it is to encourage consistent play for 3 months, and thus it requires at bare minimum logging in every day and playing for 1 hour, with the occasional longer stint to get the challenges and such done.

medal

18 minutes ago, ElCuriousGeorge said:

well, there are a couple of "easy" challenges and then I think the best option will be put daily + special task and re roll them to get easy stuff and kinda complete both at same time ( and never miss a login ) other than that  (extreme) buy levels. Anyway yes, battlepass are not a thing to enjoy, good luck hope you make it

4 minutes ago, SKurj said:

do as i do... ignore the thing, if the daily task is inline with how and what I want to play great, if not i don't care, i won't chase the bp.

If he wants the tank, not completing the battlepass will make him miss it ...

3 minutes ago, RuckusAndFun said:

So why would you have put money into this in the first place? It would have been far better to either A. Buy the vehicles separately, after the battlepass, or B. saved that money for another investment. It's not exactly kept hidden what is required to complete the battlepass. Realistically, the whole point of it is to encourage consistent play for 3 months, and thus it requires at bare minimum logging in every day and playing for 1 hour, with the occasional longer stint to get the challenges and such done.

He want the tank

A) I can't find the last amx-50 on the market

medal medal

See me initial post where I say I am an idiot for buying it, but as I said I wish if you did buy it it could be completed in less time, which is the point of my post. I'm just saying I want to buy the battle passes but with this demand of game time it is infeasible. As for buying separate vehicles they are kind of expensive for what you get, in the battlepass I get a plane, tank, (don't play naval) boosters and some other bits and pieces. It just seems odd to have a mechanic which is a decent sale aside from the fact it repels more casual players like myself.  

medal

54 minutes ago, SKurj said:

That is probably the best approach...this also allows you to play ground SB, which would be a waste of BP-grind-time otherwise...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1. Log-in every day, even if not playing that day. Daily log-in gives points that increase over time (towards the end, log-ins are worth 5 points).

2. Do challenges when playing.

3. If that isn't enough at the end, you can still buy individual stages for 125 GE.

Best regards,
Phil

---------------- Manual signature until those and profile pics are returned ----------------
Bring back forum profile pictures and signatures!
https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/578365-return-custom-avatar/

My complete tech trees (incl. all special vehicles) spreadsheet is updated to match 2.23 (only accurate atm for list & status of vehicles): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13bjEgsDhTjJhXt9N4fzIzvWa7cvy-KSDQc1HNNOZuaI/edit Contains probably all vehicles WT has published.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

i find many of rank 3 tasks requiring i play something completely opposite to what i want to play, and sure i might be very bad in that mode too...

and some i just know i won't have time to complete (i work 9-5)

placing between 1-x position on a team is ok, but when it's win and and place within a position on the team 4 times... in naval thats a couple hours, it's over an hour if you win 4 straight.  Granted squads will get'er done much quicker.  So looking at sitting down for 2hrs without a break, spamming games, that's not how i roll.  I have a 67% wr in PE, thats gonna mean likely 9 games anyways to get 5 wins and luck could change that considerably.

and some of the missions are turds

Edited by SKurj
medal

15 hours ago, ElCuriousGeorge said:

I bought the battle pass because I wanted the centurion and I regret it, I have no idea how I am going to make it to the required level, the challenges are so time consuming, I gave gaijin the money I didn't expect to have to play god knows how many hours a day, I'm not buying one again unless they reduce the number of times I have to get "adamant" from 30 to something reasonable for people who actually bought the pass. I get that if you want free premiums gaijin wants you to grind, I'm ok with that, but I do not want to pay for the pleasure myself. 

Look at this excel sheet i created for better planning the BP:

I think you have enough time to get the Centurion. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I'm lvl 54 and don't have much time to play.
Daily missions are very simple, 2-3 battles and you're done.
Special tasks do themselves in the meantime.

Challenges are a nice addition to the game and you have to use your head and figure it out.
I don't understand what people have a problem with, it's 90 days. And playing calmly, you can do BP in 45-50 days.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal