[Battle Pass] Meet Her Majesty's Hussar, the 11th season of Battle Pass

OrsonES

1 minute ago, SzymonFca said:

what do you think about the next plane challenge? will you be doing them on ground RB or air AB?
I don't play aviation RB, I don't feel like a good pilot :D

I dont think air RB would be good anyway.

Also a niche maybe 2.7 naval AB because I think there is a rank 3 attacker in the Soviets ( Pe-3Bis maybe ) at low BR and it may be easy to get the kill there on PT boats

Ill try and let you guys now later today

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

17 minutes ago, KilianL said:

Also a niche maybe 2.7 naval AB because I think there is a rank 3 attacker in the Soviets ( Pe-3Bis maybe ) at low BR and it may be easy to get the kill there on PT boats

I don't see how to bomb a boat with a Pe-3 from 4 km above...

I am thinking of dropping a 12000 lbs bomb on capture point...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, Waelse said:

I don't see how to bomb a boat with a Pe-3 from 4 km above...

I am thinking of dropping a 12000 lbs bomb on capture point...

I thought todays challenge is 3 Kills with strike aircraft without dying ?

The one you are describing is for sure Laser guided stuff or Pe-8 or Lancaster. 

1 minute ago, KilianL said:

I thought todays challenge is 3 Kills with strike aircraft without dying ?

The one you are describing is for sure Laser guided stuff or Pe-8 or Lancaster. 

Sorry i was meaning the 4k meters challenge.

Yes, for the 3 kills in row with a striker i plan to use Pe-3 or Il-2.

• Upvote 1

Is the current requirement to reach the level for an unique title (lvl 149 IIRC) too high? Last BattlePass I completed more than 50 special tasks and still did not reach that level. If i remember correctly, i also had most days of daily logins!

I understand that it is supposed to be a challenge to completely complete the BattlePass, but surely to expect people to complete more than 60 special tasks is a bit of  a stretch!

4 hours ago, KilianL said:

I guess Pe-8 and Naval AB would be good for this!

Im planning on using LGBs.

medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, SzymonFca said:

Daily missions are very simple, 2-3 battles and you're done.

Well, I'm totally not in mood to do the tasks in the last days or even play the game. I launched the game today only to keep my daily login progress (I'm very close to 1000 days in a row, and yes I know it literally gives you nothing).

When I logged in today, I saw I have an "easy" task active:

pAlgmlt.png

It's really not that hard, take a fast bomber, spawn, dive, drop bombs, be happy with "easy" +2 points towards BP progress (not that I care too much about that, but it wouldn't hurt to get some "easy" progress).

But I don't want to play the game, I'm totally not in mood to do that today. I still decided to complete this task, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes right?

Well.. of course that's a totally wrong assumption! Because these tasks were designed not to be easy or hard, but just to annoy players:

ss2az6v.png

If someone doesn't know this, there are no bases in domination game mode! So it's literally impossible to complete this "easy" task, just because the matchmaker decided to put me in Domination battles 4 times in a row!

I have to honestly admit, I didn't even spawn in these battles. I just left them, after first two took a bit of a break, then tried two more. But if I played them, then each battle takes about 10 minutes, so I would waste 40 minutes without making any progress at all on the daily tasks!

Now, where is any logic in this? How can someone call this task "easy", if it's literally impossible to be completed in some scenarios, like the above one? There is definitely a major flaw in the whole tasks design. And to be honest, I never saw such stupidity in any other game I ever played in my life!

BTW: And please don't tell me to just change this task with SL. Are we serious here or are we playing the game called: "use your SL to perhaps find a task with no RNG element that can be completed in a reasonable amount of time"? Nowadays I feel like well over 50% of the tasks are hugely frustrating and horribly designed!

medal medal medal medal medal

16 hours ago, Favnirbane said:

Is the current requirement to reach the level for an unique title (lvl 149 IIRC) too high? Last BattlePass I completed more than 50 special tasks and still did not reach that level. If i remember correctly, i also had most days of daily logins!

I understand that it is supposed to be a challenge to completely complete the BattlePass, but surely to expect people to complete more than 60 special tasks is a bit of  a stretch!

I guess Pe-8 and Naval AB would be good for this!

Im planning on using LGBs.

I can't use LGBs, do you know any good tutorial on how to do it?
this can be useful in missions from lvl 60 BP

medal medal medal

So, for the "4km Unguided Bomb" challenge I tried Pe8 and I can never be 4km away once the bomb detonates. 

I managed to pull one kill with Il-28 once, and had a bunch of assists across ten or so games because the 3000kg bombs just missed. 

This challenge is so luck driven. You can either luck out and kill 5 with Il-28's 3n bomb or you gonna be throwing days at it.

Ground RB mode.

COMPLETED using Il28 and Object 906. Basically on Il28 go into holding pattern about 6km away from a capture point while climbing. Then wait for a point to start being captured, drop and run away. Took about 12-16 games to get 5 kills. Although when I had only 1 more kill needed for the challenge to end I killed 5 targets in one mission -- all would qualify for the challenge. Life's funny like that.

Edited by SkySo1dier
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

42 minutes ago, SkySo1dier said:

So, for the "4km Unguided Bomb" challenge I tried Pe8 and I can never be 4km away once the bomb detonates. 

I managed to pull one kill with Il-28 once, and had a bunch of assists across ten or so games because the 3000kg bombs just missed. 

This challenge is so luck driven. You can either luck out and kill 5 with Il-28's 3n bomb or you gonna be throwing days at it.

What game mode? Somebody mentioned before that bombing player planes at the airfield in Air RB works well.

22 hours ago, KilianL said:

Tried this apply this tactic yesterday, but with no success. I am thinking to use a striker like fighter in air battles this time.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DerLachendeMann said:

I just destroyed 3 player ships with a Wyvern in naval AB, didn't get credit.

Same to me, did it 3 times in 3 different games and 0/10. Don't know if it's bugged, or I just did something wrong.

medal medal

54 minutes ago, KasaneDevAcc said:

Thanks for the complaints. Now the challenge should count correctly.
To be sure, you can restart the client

Do we recover the previous completed matches?

I still have 0/10 and completed it 3 times...

Edited by PuKi
medal medal

TIS MA worked great and it counted for me in Ground RB

Edit : Challenge done in 3 games ! Very succesful on my hand 

Edited by KilianL

Is this challenge for real? I tried everything, it doesn't add up with this 4km. Can some community mods ask Gajin what they're up to implementing tasks like this? Is it some kind of torture for their costumers? Is it a typo and they mean't 500m or something?

1292205169_shot2023_05_2420_55_24.jpg.47

4 hours ago, PuKi said:

Do we recover the previous completed matches?

I still have 0/10 and completed it 3 times...

I did it with the Bf110 (rank III one and Arcade ofc). 7 Kills in one match without dying and the task was almost done. Took me 3 matches to complete 10/10.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

37 minutes ago, Thodin said:

Is this challenge for real? I tried everything, it doesn't add up with this 4km. Can some community mods ask Gajin what they're up to implementing tasks like this? Is it some kind of torture for their costumers? Is it a typo and they mean't 500m or something?

1292205169_shot2023_05_2420_55_24.jpg.47

I did it with the Bf110 (rank III one and Arcade ofc). 7 Kills in one match without dying and the task was almost done. Took me 3 matches to complete 10/10.

For me Il-28 with her 3000kg bomb and Object 906 did it in ground RB. Took ~14 games.

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal