E-100 Addition(updated)

Fat_Cop_

WOW, could you shoot the gun? What's it like?

It looks like he used just the model, i doubt it would have functionality yet.

medal medal medal medal medal

Thats realy nicely made.

I jsut wish peopel would jsut stop with the ridiculous hype around the E serises.

An E 50 and E 75 would only be marginaly better AT BEST from the current Panther II and 105 KT.

The E-100 would NOT be faster than the Maus, not much much anyway. That 40 km/h top speed is pure fantasy. Not with a 850 hp engine propelling a 140 ton tank.

e75 would be  a tiger 2 with 40km/h max speed

better armor and the 88mm (which is better than the 105mm in my opinion)

e50 would have been like the tiger 2 (same size) but lighter (still stronge than the panther 2) with an 88mm and 60 km/h

e100 would have same turret as the maus (second version with 240mm armor) and a different chassis

originally intended with the 128mm it was later replaced by a 15cm gun

medal medal medal medal

I found a .blk file for it in my dev server folder, so I think this is how it will legitimately look in-game.

Wow, but where will it be? I'm hoping it's not an event vehicle as that would be extremely hard to obtain. It's mainly because the E-100 is Tier V- if they really want it to be an event only vehicle that challenge will have to be, well, challenging!

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Wow, but where will it be? I'm hoping it's not an event vehicle as that would be extremely hard to obtain. It's mainly because the E-100 is Tier V- if they really want it to be an event only vehicle that challenge will have to be, well, challenging!

It's in one of the texture folders in the dev server package. 

I hope it isn't a limited-time thing either, the la-174 was hard enough. If they did then it probably would be grind-able after the Maus, albeit extremely grindy in a short amount of time.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

It's in one of the texture folders in the dev server package. 

I hope it isn't a limited-time thing either, the la-174 was hard enough. If they did then it probably would be grind-able after the Maus, albeit extremely grindy in a short amount of time.

and im sitting here with my tiger 2 researching the KT 105 and crying in the corner to make myself ready if it is a limited time vehicle because ill never get it then

i never payed a cent on this game and i dont plan to but i fear that the e100 wil lmake me weak although it is weak itself

medal medal medal medal

That's beautiful, my suggestion finally went through. 

dont be happy to soon

people said it'll be limited time only (would kill me)

medal medal medal medal

dont be happy to soon

people said it'll be limited time only (would kill me)

I wouldn't necessarily say limited, but it could be a vehicle that can only be acquired through events. I'm hoping the devs changed their minds on making it this.

wow event tank it is then

well ill search a roof to jump from

over a year of begging for this and now such a dissapointment

community is respected here? well yeah s long as they pay right?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

Right, well now that our dream is coming true, let's continue using this thread to suggest how to get it. We should create a fair special that all players can get. Not necessarily a Tier I player can get the E-100 quickly, more along the lines of a reasonable amount of time to get the required tier and the E-100.

It's a limited tank.

Dammit Gaijin.

yes but lets first wait how the event will turn out just stay calm

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

i hope getting this tank won't be like the m-8 and i-301 event and other events that have been like that event. shutters

was it that hard to get them?

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

yes they were.

do you remember what you had to do?

another user found a document about the e 100: http://www.hobbyhavoc.com/oldhavoc/ebooks/Trojca%20German%20Secret%20Panzer%20Projects.pdf starting at page 64

and i highly recomment looking at page 67 (the armor is better than expected, good sloping and a lot of spaced armor at the sides)

medal medal medal medal

do you remember what you had to do?

another user found a document about the e 100: http://www.hobbyhavoc.com/oldhavoc/ebooks/Trojca%20German%20Secret%20Panzer%20Projects.pdf starting at page 64

and i highly recomment looking at page 67 (the armor is better than expected, good sloping and a lot of spaced armor at the sides)

Thanks for the link man.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal