E-100 Addition(updated)

Fat_Cop_

That doesn't make it into a German tank.
Any indigenous design >>>>>>> zero effort copy pasta that doesn't belong to the nation.

The Bundeswehr disagrees.And the Heer used many foreign vehicles.Like this one:Panzer_38(t)_Ausf._S.jpg

And the KampfPanzer M48A2GA2 was made by KMW.It's as german as the Hetzer.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

That's what the germans used in case T-54s decided to cross the border to play :)

0VH4IiN.png Its german as its carrying the mighty Schwarzes Kreuz :salute:

Also, M48 >>> any WW2 design, project, paper, fairy tale, etc. :lol2:

Little real live example for you ... T-54AM of the former NVA of the GDR (East-Germany):

Kampfpanzer_T_54_AM.JPG

That doesn't make it into a German tank.
Any indigenous design >>>>>>> zero effort copy pasta that doesn't belong to the nation.

You know that the Tech Trees are about the vehicles who was used by the respective nation?

• Upvote 2
medal

You know that the Tech Trees are about the vehicles who was used by the respective nation?

Like all these P-63 King Cobras which USAF never really used for anything but as practice targets, but of which they have 4 different variants in the USA tech tree?

If this was strictly true, Soviets would have King Cobras in their main tree, not Americans. Edited by TealMillan
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Like all these P-63 King Cobras which USAF never really used for anything but as practice targets, but of which they have 4 different variants in the USA tech tree?

If this was strictly true, Soviets would have King Cobras in their main tree, not Americans.

They use them, as training planes and, as you already note, as practice targets ... so yes, the USA use them (and use means at least not inevitably that it had to be used in front line service)

Edited by MP86
  • Upvote 1
medal

Despite how one feels about T55s and M48s being in the German tech trees you need to accept that there are no other options. The Leopard 1 has already been confirmed, I would be fine if they left it at that for sometime just to see how the game plays with these later developed tanks.

Most importantly this thread is about the e100 which at least existed in part. There is no such thing as an E75. Read through this thread and the other eseries thread. There aren't even blue prints for an e75. By the words of Hilary Doyle himself there was very little planning as to what an E75 would ever have been. It is complete conjecture to the point of fantasy. I am all for more real german but I just don't understand how anyone could want to play a tank designed by a russian video game developer when the reason any of us are playing this game is because we didn't want to play fantasy tanks anymore. If you are so obsessed with these hypothetical tanks you don't need to ask for them they already exist in another game.

How much fun is it to go into a battle where only 3 out of 15 players is in a representation of an actual tank? 

Edited by galen503
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Well, they were used for something at least :P not like other prototype vehicles... Those cobras should be regular soviet IMHO, along with all the other important big number Lend Lease vehicles!!!

roH9ly4.jpg

Edited by SuperEtendard
  • Upvote 2
medal

I prefer 1000x a tank of e-series, than american tank on lend lease..

Lend Lease was a program during WWII to americas allies. Germany never received lend lease anything so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Once again and read this carefully it has been proven beyond doubt that there are no, were no, was likely never going to be any e-series tanks even if germany had another 3 years before capitulation. The Tiger II was essentially a new design and there was no need whatsoever for a heavier tank. It preformed well against all foreseeable opponents. The Panther II project and Panther F project were already well on their way. The E75 and E50 weren't even on the drawing board of major tank design firms. They were ideas of fringe companies pedaling their wares, so to speak. As Hilary Doyle explained, these were simply the "best ideas since sliced bread."

To take the difficult, painstaking, but unfortunately and admittedly little research Doyle compiled on these vehicles and conclude that means the eseries was the next step for germany would be like saying the MBT70 was the next main battle tank of NATO in 1965. There are too many unforseeable factors that could have influenced decisions and the devs more pragmatically chose different tanks in their stead. Even given the smaller turret of the KT and Panther II, the next step for germany could have been an upgunned King Tiger and Panther II as this assumption is more reasonable than designing your own vehicles and calling them E50s and E75s. 

What you and anyone else advocating for these vehicles need to say is "I want the developers to design their own tanks and put german camo patterns and insignia on them." STOP calling these vague ideas german tanks. 

1000x's no to this nonsense. 

Edited by galen503
  • Upvote 3

nosense for you man

I meant say I prefer the E-series, than an American M-48 in the german line

and I'm sure that you understand

want american tank ?, go play in american line!

Edited by _PabloSniper_
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

nosense for you man

I know what you said. You said you would rather play a russian computer game developer designed imagination than an actual representation of a tank. 

Want fake tanks go play WoT

• Upvote 2

I know what you said. You said you would rather play a russian computer game developer designed imagination than an actual representation of a tank. 

Want fake tanks go play WoT

I am out of patience to answer.

Edited by _PabloSniper_
  • Upvote 1

Also, if someone dares to create a suggestion for the Löwe, some little and cute beings will inevitably suffer.

Edited by The_Bowman_TW
  • Upvote 2
medal

nosense for you man

vergangene-zeiten-3c177f1e-2eb8-47fa-8b0

I see a German tank here, American produced, yes, but in German service ... and how often i have to wrote that the Tech Trees are about the vehicles who was owned and used by the respective nation and that they are not about "made in"?

• Upvote 3
medal

• 3 weeks later...
  • Senior Suggestion Moderator

Moved to Further discussion. To avoid confusion,I'm well aware that the E-100,along with a couple other E series tanks has been suggested before and passed to the devs for review. I'm only moving this topic to Further because it has reached a good number or replies,and doesn't need to sit in the regular suggestion sub forum anymore. It's just to separate it from the lesser discussed ones.

The E100..... What should i say.....

We have one Chassis that was build in Reality ok. But there was so many Plans and Ideas for different Turrets and Guns......

1-- Maus Turret with 15cm Gun

2-- Maus Turret with 12cm Gun

3-- Henschel Turret with 10 or 12 cm gun

5-- Anti Air Turret with 2x 8,8 Kwk 43

I personally Prefer Option 1 or 2 and 5. Option 1/2 because there was Planes to do so and Option 5 to add an "useable" :crazy:  :Os  :facepalm:  Anti Air Tank instead of that f.....ing current useless Tier5 one. I would be intersting to see that monster ingame . But we should be aware that nearly every other Tier 5 Heavy Tank and Tank Destroyer is currently able to penetrate the Maus/E-100 with no Problems.

By the way .....(following is Off Topic)

When the new Machmaking is going live (15.6.2015) the Germans have no Tier5 8.0BR Tank exept the Maus in the Techtree. Its only a Suggestion but why not adding the E50 after the Panther2? So the German Tanks would get a competitive Medium Tank against the currently driving T54. And when the Time comes that they will add the M60/T62 into the Game add the Leopard1 as well.

medal medal medal medal medal

Whats the point of the E-50 when you are getting the Leopard 1?
  • Upvote 2

The E100..... What should i say.....

We have one Chassis that was build in Reality ok. But there was so many Plans and Ideas for different Turrets and Guns......

1-- Maus Turret with 15cm Gun

2-- Maus Turret with 12cm Gun

3-- Henschel Turret with 10 or 12 cm gun

5-- Anti Air Turret with 2x 8,8 Kwk 43

I personally Prefer Option 1 or 2 and 5. Option 1/2 because there was Planes to do so and Option 5 to add an "useable" :crazy:  :Os  :facepalm:  Anti Air Tank instead of that f.....ing current useless Tier5 one. I would be intersting to see that monster ingame . But we should be aware that nearly every other Tier 5 Heavy Tank and Tank Destroyer is currently able to penetrate the Maus/E-100 with no Problems.

By the way .....(following is Off Topic)

When the new Machmaking is going live (15.6.2015) the Germans have no Tier5 8.0BR Tank exept the Maus in the Techtree. Its only a Suggestion but why not adding the E50 after the Panther2? So the German Tanks would get a competitive Medium Tank against the currently driving T54. And when the Time comes that they will add the M60/T62 into the Game add the Leopard1 as well.

you could start by saying none of these tanks were ever even drawn until well after the war ended. There is no such thing as an E50. Its a unicorn. 

• Upvote 1

so many unfinished tanks, with no development and testing, any of their statistics could have been subject to change and correction. there's so little reliable material to work with, i do not think e-series tanks are a good idea at this time.

While I feel the German line needs something more to punch it up at tier V, I agree that the E series would cause more problems with balance and that is already an issue.

medal medal medal medal