E-100 Addition(updated)

Fat_Cop_

Whats the point of the E-50 when you are getting the Leopard 1?

whats the point of a T-10 when you have an IS4?

Or whats the point of adding any earlier USSR tanks when you can have another variation of the T-54?

Edited by Dinosaur87
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

whats the point of a T-10 when you have an IS4?

Or whats the point of adding any earlier USSR tanks when you can have another variation of the T-54?

Those tanks existed.
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

can someone post a picture of an actual E-50 for us so we know what it is? What does the turret look like?

Well that's kinda hard to show since it didn't exist. IIRC there are some technical drawings laying out the armor scheme.

But I suppose these might help you?

http://www.internetmodeler.com/artman/uploads/1/Trumpeter_E-50_FL34.JPG

http://wotmods.ru/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/e50des.jpg

http://www.gm505.de/wot/img/E50/side-front.png

Albeit the first one is a fictional model, the other two are fictional from WoT

Well that's kinda hard to show since it didn't exist. IIRC there are some technical drawings laying out the armor scheme.

to make an E-50, the modeler needs to just tilt the front panel, and change the suspension of Phanter II

I was being facetious. But that is my point exactly. You show two pictures from World of BS and some picture from fantasy land. There is actually only one answer to my question. For those that haven't bothered to read back or look at the other the other thread there is exactly one set of extremely rough sketches  that all of the E50/75 speculation can be attributed to.

E50&70+sketch+a.jpg

E50+calc+sheet+1.jpg

I could say more about blah blah blah but honestly its been said way better by others way more informed than myself, including Hilary Doyle who championed the original research. Any discussion what this tank might have actually become is based on the two pages above. Its not my intention to be rude but this is the reality of the E-50. It didn't become a tank until WoT made it one. Minus WoT there might be an extremely small minority of even that most ardent tank buffs that would have ever even hear of it. 

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I was being facetious. But that is my point exactly. You show two pictures from World of BS and some picture from fantasy land. There is actually only one answer to my question. For those that haven't bothered to read back or look at the other the other thread there is exactly one set of extremely rough sketches  that all of the E50/75 speculation can be attributed to.

E50&70+sketch+a.jpg

E50+calc+sheet+1.jpg

I could say more about blah blah blah but honestly its been said way better by others way more informed than myself, including Hilary Doyle who championed the original research. Any discussion what this tank might have actually become is based on the two pages above. Its not my intention to be rude but this is the reality of the E-50. It didn't become a tank until WoT made it one. Minus WoT there might be an extremely small minority of even that most ardent tank buffs that would have ever even hear of it. 

you have more documents about the e-series like this?

you have more documents about the e-series like this?

E+75+calc+sheet+2.jpgt

that makes the only 3 I have seen to exist. Read back to a post by hilary doyle a few pages ago. That sums up the eseries. 

+1 For the E-series, if not all at least the E75 and E100, german at tier V can't compete, the Maus is probably the only tier V tank that can put up a fight, and still it's at big disadvantage, slow, loud, and with weak firepower to properly face other 8.0 opponents.

With the introducion of the new Us and Ru tanks in 1.51 those 2 germans prototype are needed more than ever.

And im not even sure they'll be enough to balance things.. but at least will ease the disadvantage germany has at tier V

+1 For the E-series, if not all at least the E75 and E100, german at tier V can't compete, the Maus is probably the only tier V tank that can put up a fight, and still it's at big disadvantage, slow, loud, and with weak firepower to properly face other 8.0 opponents.

With the introducion of the new Us and Ru tanks in 1.51 those 2 germans prototype are needed more than ever.

And im not even sure they'll be enough to balance things.. but at least will ease the disadvantage germany has at tier V

2iod1d.jpg

:Ds

+1 For the E-series, if not all at least the E75 and E100, german at tier V can't compete,

But Germany can compete without the napkin series.

Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F027421-0002,_Ka

90.03062.jpgKampfpanzer_T-54_AM.jpg

Leopard1_cfb_borden_2.JPGThis one is already confirmed for 1.51.

• Upvote 1
medal medal

I think it would be hilliarious if they gave the M48 to the germans only. Edited by XenomorphZZ

to make an E-50, the modeler needs to just tilt the front panel, and change the suspension of Phanter II

No need in one more 6.7 BR tank. I am against E-series because e50/75/100 doesn't differ much from existing ones (Panther II, Tiger 105mm and Maus).

There are a lot of much more interesting vehicles such as wheeled and half-tracked armor, sturmpanzers and waffentragers. For example Stuig 33b or Sturer Emil. And developers should concentrate on them rather on even more fictional tanks.

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal

No need in one more 6.7 BR tank. I am against E-series because e50/75/100 doesn't differ much from existing ones (Panther II, Tiger 105mm and Maus).

There are a lot of much more interesting vehicles such as wheeled and half-tracked armor, sturmpanzers and waffentragers. For example Stuig 33b or Sturer Emil. And developers should concentrate on them rather on even more fictional tanks.

I doubt that the E-50 would be 6.7

The E-75 has a much better frontal armor than Tiger 105

And the E-100 is not complete fiction. It had its chassis built.
If the war had lasted over a few months, it is likely that he had been ready.

and sorry my so bad english...

E-75 has a much better armor only in WOT, in reality it didn't has even 0.1mm of paper.

But I am agree with you about E-100, it looks noticeably better than Maus, and I think it was much closer to battle ready than Maus. Unfortunately we got Maus instead of E-100.

In general I dream about removing Tiger 105, Maus, Panther II, FlakPanther, IS4, all of T54, ZSU57, the last SU122, M103, at least M47 and Walker Bulldog with M42, because I am happy with WW2 tanks and tired meeting much superior tanks. IS3 or T32 with M26/46 enough to counter latest german tanks.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal

I doubt that the E-50 would be 6.7

And the E-100 is not complete fiction. It had its chassis built.
If the war had lasted over a few months, it is likely that he had been ready.

and sorry my so bad english...

According to the "Encyclopedia of German Tanks of World War II" production of super heavy tanks was put on lowest priority in 1944 and only 3 employees continued to work on the hull. If the war lasted any longer it is likely it would have had a few more bolts on the hull before they melted it down for scrap. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

after the disappointment with Leopard (very weak).
I want my E-100

Seriously. The 105 gun with fin stabilized heat rounds is amazing. Its far better than any other gun in the game. It will one shot any tank with a 7.6s reload. The tank is reasonably mobile and can knock out tanks from the front at any range. If you aren't happy with the leopard nothing is going to make you happy. Certainly not another tank that performs almost exactly like the maus. But give it more than a handful of battles and honestly tier 5 tanks are miserable in AB you really need to play the leo in realistic so you don't stick out to the world. 

I love my leo and it I think it out preforms all tanks. The T54 is still a challenge but managable. T10ms aren't scary at all and IS4ms are also easy to kill. I also have the M60 and I have to say its not any better. They are both great tanks. But you really need to play them in realistic or your armor and gun aren't going to be as useful because people can see and shoot you from anywhere on the map. I prefer ABs for lower tiers but for T5 you should really give RBs a try and see if you don't find it to be a better tank. Next you need to be using HEATFS.

Honestly though, the leopard really has nothing to do with the e-100 question as they are completely different classes of vehicles. Kind of like comparing apples to oranges. 

• Upvote 1

Seriously. The 105 gun with fin stabilized heat rounds is amazing. Its far better than any other gun in the game. It will one shot any tank with a 7.6s reload. The tank is reasonably mobile and can knock out tanks from the front at any range. If you aren't happy with the leopard nothing is going to make you happy. Certainly not another tank that performs almost exactly like the maus. But give it more than a handful of battles and honestly tier 5 tanks are miserable in AB you really need to play the leo in realistic so you don't stick out to the world. 

I love my leo and it I think it out preforms all tanks. The T54 is still a challenge but managable. T10ms aren't scary at all and IS4ms are also easy to kill. I also have the M60 and I have to say its not any better. They are both great tanks. But you really need to play them in realistic or your armor and gun aren't going to be as useful because people can see and shoot you from anywhere on the map. I prefer ABs for lower tiers but for T5 you should really give RBs a try and see if you don't find it to be a better tank. Next you need to be using HEATFS.

Honestly though, the leopard really has nothing to do with the e-100 question as they are completely different classes of vehicles. Kind of like comparing apples to oranges. 

yet I did not like!

11119678_957988810889067_900972961247946