Argentine Air Forces Tech tree

OsO73

Argentine Air forces Tech tree  

241 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see this tree added ?

• Yes.
    • No (explain Why).

4 minutes ago, cfracas said:

Every new suggestion for a new nation is always welcomed and is worth consideration.

Few notes about G55A and G59:

G55A never had engine cannon, although installation was obviously possible.

G55A delivered to Egypt and Syria were armed with 4*12.7mm Breda MGs. I assume these would have been the possible armament for planes delivered to Argentina.

G59 with 4 weapons in wings were all Bredas, they were used in Syria.

I heard there is a mock-up photo of a G59 with 4 cannons, but they were not real cannons (they were meant to be Hispano, but were never installed).

One question, is it possible for the G.55B to equip guns and/or cannons?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 hours ago, cfracas said:

G55A never had engine cannon, although installation was obviously possible.

MG151 were only imported from Germany so after the war these weapons were not available in Italy.

G55A delivered to Egypt and Syria were armed with 4*12.7mm Breda MGs. I assume these would have been the possible armament for planes delivered to Argentina.

ive seen some reports of argentine army/airforce having Mg-151s in storage (you can see that they will later re used them in the navy Alouette III)

Spoiler

magazine_images_sa316muan_artillado.jpg.

7 hours ago, cfracas said:

G59 with 4 weapons in wings were all Bredas, they were used in Syria.

I heard there is a mock-up photo of a G59 with 4 cannons, but they were not real cannons (they were meant to be Hispano, but were never installed).

And in the case of the only G59 in argentina it could have been fitted with hispanos since argentina licensed built them, but little information is available about that plane

medal

Here's another plane that can be added to the TT, the S-2T "Turbo Tracker", essentially they are S-2's that have being upgraded to meet with modern specifications, one of the modifications is the Piston engines being replaced by Turbo-props resulting in a payload increase of 500kg's

12123826626_f1680ac2d1_b.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AspandaIV said:

Here's another plane that can be added to the TT, the S-2T "Turbo Tracker", essentially they are S-2's that have being upgraded to meet with modern specifications, one of the modifications is the Piston engines being replaced by Turbo-props resulting in a payload increase of 500kg's

12123826626_f1680ac2d1_b.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

That could be a nice addition to the tree, Thanks !!

medal

Big +1.

I worked a lot toward this in the itt, an although i think a latin america tree would be better, i would love to see argentina in war thunder 

Also if you want to take any info of my data sheet you can. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, mpata10 said:

Big +1.

I worked a lot toward this in the itt, an although i think a latin america tree would be better, i would love to see argentina in war thunder 

Also if you want to take any info of my data sheet you can. 

Thanks, i will link the data sheets to the planes !  

medal

Update!

We receive some new aircraft to the TT.

Starting with the NA-16 for the lower tiers 

Spoiler

na-16_63.jpg.0ef769f1cf51cff073b0756a628

The T-28P (unique argentine modification)

Spoiler

07.jpg.b0782f9ec15d6ea52c093e391d044fc1.

The I.Ae.30 Ñancu

Spoiler

3791376_orig.jpg.1b2ec7a96d7c561867b8969

The Mirage IIIC

Spoiler

001vl6-3.jpg.b1ff3e7dba87764bf0eb2ab07c8

and lastly the Mirage Vp & VP mara

Spoiler

mara_400.jpg.74f91d5fc9589ecf5b3c5ac59a5miragemara004.jpg.984845be7d78641b0de21d

The TT was re arranged and given a better image.

• Upvote 1
medal

I looked up one of the sources you linked to and I found a Image of a SP-2H with a twin 50.cal turret dorsal turret

Neptune-1959x10.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AspandaIV said:

I looked up one of the sources you linked to and I found a Image of a SP-2H with a twin 50.cal turret dorsal turret

Neptune-1959x10.jpg

yup, i do have plans to add the 3 variants that saw service in argentina. The P-2V, SP-2H and P2E with some other aircraft that could be interesting to see

medal

Update: 

We see the addition of the 3 variants of the Neptunes PV2-5, SP-2E and SP-2H, all of this aircraft saw service in the argentine navy and they will have a place in the tree at 4.7

Spoiler

Neptune-1959x10.jpg.1ff4f988763f855bf1a5850514687_sp-2e(4).jpg.20915621165507d27Neptune_SP-2H_ARA_(2853482947).thumb.jpg

medal

I think I'm a bit in deep shock to decide on an answer

I mean out of all the possible nations, Argentina might have enough aircraft for its own tree and without much copy paste or am I going crazy?

I don't know

UXyk3YY.jpg

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

48 minutes ago, EpicBlitzkrieg87 said:

I think I'm a bit in deep shock to decide on an answer

I mean out of all the possible nations, Argentina might have enough aircraft for its own tree and without much copy paste or am I going crazy?

I don't know

UXyk3YY.jpg

Well from a total of 60 aircraft, 55 are from the regular TT we have around 16 Copies (i excluded the F4U-5s, the F9F-8T, and the mirages modified by argentina since those are not in game)

even though the tree will see a few more additons in the future, it currently is very complete compared to sweden and even having comparable numbers with france, so yeah its all coming together

medal

1 hour ago, OsO73 said:

Well from a total of 60 aircraft, 55 are from the regular TT we have around 16 Copies (i excluded the F4U-5s, the F9F-8T, and the mirages modified by argentina since those are not in game)

even though the tree will see a few more additons in the future, it currently is very complete compared to sweden and even having comparable numbers with france, so yeah its all coming together

I'm still shell shocked.. it's Argentina 

• Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, OsO73 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's (proportionally) less copy+paste than what was on the French tree on release.

Edited by Z3r0_
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Z3r0_ said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's (proportionally) less copy+paste than what was on the French tree on release.

The French air tree had 7 out of 32 copy-paste aircraft on release (counting the AD-4 that was added to the US later), while this one has 16/55. In percentages that's 22% vs 29%. And, of course, Gaijin won't add all aircraft at once if Argentina gets into the game, so comparations with release trees are kinda pointless.

Still, I'd love to see this tree ingame. Argentina is one of the few standalone nations left that can support an air tree with unique designs and modifications at all tiers.

• Like 3
medal

2 hours ago, Z3r0_ said:

the french on release had 34 vehicles, 8 of them were US made aircraft, including 6 exact copypasted vehicles thats roughly a 17% being copies

this tree (even if its added i dont expect gaijin to add the all aircraft at once) has a total 26% being copies (i counted the premiums too)

its not much but at least its not china

Also i added more possible/future additions to the TT

Edited by OsO73
medal

32 minutes ago, PlanyKaanere said:

The French air tree had 7 out of 32 copy-paste aircraft on release (counting the AD-4 that was added to the US later), while this one has 16/55. In percentages that's 22% vs 29%. And, of course, Gaijin won't add all aircraft at once if Argentina gets into the game, so comparations with release trees are kinda pointless.

Still, I'd love to see this tree ingame. Argentina is one of the few standalone nations left that can support an air tree with unique designs and modifications at all tiers.

you got it first haha, i do think the same, since france and argentina (even though they share a few aircraft, like the mirages and the super etendart) cant really be compared by the amount of copies, for example, the H-75s that both countries used have different armament (7.5mm for the french and 11mm + 7.65mm Mgs for the argentine one) engines and landing gear

I know that this copied vehicles are a big deal for some people) but in both cases the number its really small 

Edited by OsO73
  • Upvote 1
medal

3 hours ago, EpicBlitzkrieg87 said:

I'm still shell shocked.. it's Argentina 

me too, at the start i had little hope for the TT since i had 32 vehicles and around 12 of them were copies, now its a complete different thing

• Like 1
medal

1 hour ago, PlanyKaanere said:

Well...still less copy+paste than China.

• Like 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Update !

We see the addition of 4 aircraft ! (3 premium and 1 event/gift (more of a meme one) )

The Ia.58 Pucara from the Uruguayan and Sri Lankan Air Forces (this ones will differ acodring to the payload used by the countries forces)

Spoiler

82A73EA51.jpg.ff43f09722c90626a1adcc49ac

unnamed-2.jpg.8b3a7d1bdbfeed870f1e72c637

The Embraer AT-26

Spoiler

9bb8f65a495574aabd36fe3d9293b3c7.jpg.361

And Finally the Fiat F.46 (gift)

Spoiler

unnamed-4.jpg.a30a13b558a50a47c44a98e11d

Ive also fixed the armament of the Reserve Vehicles, where sources claim that the navy added an additional Forward Facing Mg for those aircraft.

I still have more stuff to add but this will take time since im working on Specific decals, camos and planes for this TT

• Upvote 1
medal

26 minutes ago, EpicBlitzkrieg87 said:

I decided to support it

Thanks! :good:

There are a few other aircraft that are going to be added, but also i want to get ordinance/payloads, camos, decals, and some other stuff. So it will take time :salute:

medal