1.97 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

Well since they added the FIAT AUBL/74 60/70M (AUBL/74 HVG) with its 60 mm OTO HVG gun, there are more vehicles that can be added that used the same gun:

M24 Chaffee

image.png.c8ab332923dc4b591e24e232e64c58

Sherman M60

image.png.490da414126e77baf70f45476651ee

Edited by NAM_Biohazard
added images
  • Upvote 4
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

"Planned BR changes for ground vehicles have been implemented (LINK). Other BR changes will be implemented in one of the following updates." 

So they didn't add the air BR changes and will wait for the update to add them

Maybe 10.7 ? 

medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Zuguguzungguzeng said:

"Planned BR changes for ground vehicles have been implemented (LINK). Other BR changes will be implemented in one of the following updates." 

So they didn't add the air BR changes and will wait for the update to add them

Maybe 10.7 ? 

Last time I checked they were implemented but only for tanks.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Stavroforos said:

That's because you purchased the vehicles individually through the game for GE most likely, making it a different purchase than the pack which comes with some SL and premium time or whatever. 

The SDKFZ thingie was defo a store pack purchase. I wonder what would happen if I accidentally bought this pack now, I assume there would not compensation?

Edited by qpranger
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

46 minutes ago, NAM_Biohazard said:

Well since they added the FIAT AUBL/74 60/70M (AUBL/74 HVG) with its 60 mm OTO HVG gun, there are more vehicles that can be added that used the same gun:

M24 Chaffee

Sherman M60

Don't these use the israeli version of the gun, though? The M-60 does, since it's a modified M-50, although I'm not sure about the M-24.

A vehicle that does use the italian version is the C-13-60 prototype (a predecessor to the Dardo), in both manual and autoloading turrets: 

medal

28 minutes ago, qpranger said:

The SDKFZ thingie was defo a store pack purchase. I wonder what would happen if I accidentally bought this pack now, I assume there would not compensation?

You will get everything except for tank. There’s no compensation for duplicates. Also, offtopic. 

8 minutes ago, SasquatchFox360 said:

@gromvoiny Is there any new major game mechanics in the works for 1.97 

Please do not specify what they are ! I'm willing to wait I would however like to know if there are any coming for 1.97

hopefully the devbolg season will next week until then no one knows what 1.97 will brings 

medal medal medal medal

10 minutes ago, *sageman901 said:

hopefully the devbolg season will next week until then no one knows what 1.97 will brings 

I have a feeling there was a big reason they up tiered certain tanks i.e. British 7.3 there must be some changes on the way I feel they never do something unless they have something they want to implement even if they don't put it in the change logs 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SasquatchFox360 said:

I have a feeling there was a big reason they up tiered certain tanks i.e. British 7.3 there must be some changes on the way I feel they never do something unless they have something they want to implement even if they don't put it in the change logs 

maybe they want rework apds but in the end that's gaijin we taking about :lol:

medal medal medal medal

39 minutes ago, *sageman901 said:

sweden tanks and apaches.

sweden tanks was confirmed by gaijin themselves.

apaches were found in files and found to be pre order packs that are coming out around 9th march, of course not confirmed by gaijin by still very likely of coming with the info we have.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, NAM_Biohazard said:

M24 Chaffee 60 mm OTO HVG

Sherman M60 60 mm OTO HVG

Those are 2 tanks i do hope they will add this year. And it will be easy for them to add those to. Since everything they need is already in the game.

Other vehicles that i know of that used the 60mm is:

M113. http://www.army-guide.com/eng/product3309.html

Centauro B1.

Spoiler

Dardo IFV

Spoiler

OTO C13 Light tank.

Spoiler

Might be other as well. But these are the once i know of. + the 2 that you posted.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

16 hours ago, WT_CT_Center said:

sweden tanks and apaches.

sweden tanks was confirmed by gaijin themselves.

apaches were found in files and found to be pre order packs that are coming out around 9th march, of course not confirmed by gaijin by still very likely of coming with the info we have.

It’s not confirmed, they said that it is likely that the Swedish tank tree will come this patch, but in the stream they said that it could also come in 1.99 if something get delayed.

• Upvote 2
medal medal

1 hour ago, arpitmkn said:

It’s not confirmed, they said that it is likely that the Swedish tank tree will come this patch, but in the stream they said that it could also come in 1.99 if something get delayed.

sweden.thumb.png.7b0a6d811980f91910581db

we're planning to add them in 1.97, aka unless if there is major delays they will be added in 1.97

gaijin dont want to say that its coming 100% unless something happens, but so far, yes, sweden is coming in 1.97

• Sad 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, WT_CT_Center said:

sweden.thumb.png.7b0a6d811980f91910581db

we're planning to add them in 1.97, aka unless if there is major delays they will be added in 1.97

gaijin dont want to say that its coming 100% unless something happens, but so far, yes, sweden is coming in 1.97

Exactly, that’s what i’m Saying, but as somebody else before me said, we don’t know what there will be in this patch till the devblog season starts

medal medal

1 hour ago, arpitmkn said:

Exactly, that’s what i’m Saying, but as somebody else before me said, we don’t know what there will be in this patch till the devblog season starts

swede tanks and apaches )))

just because something isnt confirmed doesnt mean we dont know it. plus, its pretty easy to guess what comes in an update, new top tier ships, tanks and jets, same as every other update :lol2:

are there bots playing among us???? Seriously...sure seems like it.

Just now, CaptKill said:

are there bots playing among us???? Seriously...sure seems like it.

"Understanding the Truth is the first step to Eternity"- _____

• Haha 1
medal medal

4 hours ago, TheAntiAirGuy said:

Seems like we'll most likely get another unfinished tech-tree.. 

Why?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, magazine2 said:

Why?

Finished as in, not polished or at least beeing able to have a fair chance in combined battles (Lineup). Don't wanna make this a big rant since it ain't really about 1,97

China doesn't have any Radar SPAA which is very important for combined battles, nor anywhere near a top-Br lineup to make it viable

And as for the Swedes, the J32 and A32 don't even have a cockpit

4 hours ago, darkpoti said:

I don't understand.. before each update in 2017/2018 we had data mining and now... less than nothing, did they fix that? 

its just not time yet, ill post datamines when they are available but right now its all about world war mode, i would expect something after ww mode has ended

• Upvote 1