1.97 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

4 minutes ago, SasquatchFox360 said:

Who wants to bet there is a lot of changes coming this update up-tiering of certain vehicles might mean big changes to some mechanics course we know that Swedish tech tree is coming soon maybe that's why the br changes commenced 

Probably so. More advance weapon systems perhaps.

Edited by Fireraid233
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, *Orsander said:

Let's hope they don't forget about the squadron vehicles for the rest of the nations. The idea of earning venicles via squadrons is really good.

Maybe the panhard EBR for france? A jet for japan? A new Reggiane for italy? Chinese heavy tank? 

I do hope we get at least one Squadron vehicle in 1.97. But i hope for more.

But Smin1080p said this to me in another post:

The majority of people do not already have all of them. 

Yes there likely will be ones in the future and we will announce when they will come. 

There are so many vehicles in the files. And many of them look like they are finished. Or at least close to be.

And many of those vehicles have been in the files for YEARS. So there ain't any shortage of options for them.

Personally i wish they would add Tournament reward vehicles into Squadron vehicle list.

BUT at a higher RP requirement and GE price then ordinary vehicles in the list.

But that will probably never happen. Because a small number of people will cry: muh rare reward vehicle.

Or something like that :/

Edited by Wolf_89
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

21 minutes ago, Wolf_89 said:

I do hope we get at least one Squadron vehicle in 1.97. But i hope for more.

But Smin1080p said this to me in another post:

The majority of people do not already have all of them. 

Yes there likely will be ones in the future and we will announce when they will come. 

There are so many vehicles in the files. And many of them look like they are finished. Or at least close to be.

And many of those vehicles have been in the files for YEARS. So there ain't any shortage of options for them.

Personally i wish they would add Tournament reward vehicles into Squadron vehicle list.

BUT at a higher RP requirement and GE price then ordinary vehicles in the list.

But that will probably never happen. Because a small number of people will cry: muh rare reward vehicle.

Or something like that :/

My only problem is that i don't want gaijin " forgets " about the minor nations as always. Because the big ones always have something new to play with.

23 hours ago, Josephs_Piano said:

No - it was removed ages ago IIRC - crashing a plane now does not damage to what it hits unless it is a collision in mid air.

Thanks. I think it was usefull feature - why it has been removed ?

• Confused 1

On 28/01/2020 at 01:26, Pony51 said:

The Ar 234B may be getting its Walter RATO takeoff boosters.  Right now the flame is visible in 3ed person but, no trust and no control.

234B absolutely needs them, cant take off fully loaded.

OH PLS YES

Me 262 A1 needs them too

(Also hoping for the gunpod/radar for the B-2)

Edited by NoodleCup31
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

12 hours ago, *Orsander said:

My only problem is that i don't want gaijin "forgets" about the minor nations as always. Because the big ones always have something new to play with.

There are a few Italian vehicles in the files. That they could take one of them and use it as a Squadron vehicle.

For France. They could use the DB-7. Or just add it as a GE prem in the French tree.

Should be some more French aircraft's that could be used as a Squadron vehicle.

There are so many tanks they could make and add. Just by copy past things(i don't mean to make fake tanks)

Example for the France:

ARL-44 (ACL-1) with US 76mm M1. Was taken from a M4A1 Sherman.

Spoiler

ARL-44 with prototype turret.

M24 Chaffee with AMX-13 turret(FL-10). Or a AMX-13 with Chaffee turret.

• Upvote 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Wolf_89 said:

There are a few Italian vehicles in the files. That they could take one of them and use it as a Squadron vehicle.

For France. They could use the DB-7. Or just add it as a GE prem in the French tree.

There are so many tanks they could make and add. Just by copy past things(i don't mean to make fake tanks)

Example for the France:

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry? What are those Italian vehicles you are talking about?

medal medal

53 minutes ago, Wolf_89 said:

Example for the France:

Reveal hidden contents

What vehicles this guy is talking about?

medal medal

2 minutes ago, arpitmkn said:

What vehicles this guy is talking about?

Italian ground forces

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

57 minutes ago, _Condottiero_ said:

Kinda sad that this is for popular nations only, but maybe in future updates...

https://warthunder.com/en/news/6571-shop-new-beginner-s-packs-en

The Soviet bundle makes no sense lol.

If you buy the Soviet beginners pack, it's probably because you want to start with the Soviets. But when you start with the Soviets, and play your first match in planes, you get the premium I-153 - the one you already own because of the bundle so you get nothing. They should have put another plane in there...

Edited by Firnen_
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

22 minutes ago, Firnen_ said:

The Soviet bundle makes no sense lol.

If you buy the Soviet beginners pack, it's probably because you want to start with the Soviets. But when you start with the Soviets, and play your first match in planes, you get the premium I-153 - the one you already own because of the bundle so you get nothing. They should have put another plane in there...

Not if you chose tanks first, then you will get premium T-26 and have to purchase I-153.

Not relevant for this thread anyway.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, arpitmkn said:

What br should these go too?

it is worth to add these?

75/34 M43 with triple machineguns is just 75/34 M43 with triple machineguns, so 3.3, the same TD with very good armor, can be premium, squadron or event vehicle.

M14/41 with 47/40(the same as on M15/42 and AB43) and 13,2 mm machinegun can become a great vehicle for an Italian begginer's pack. I think br should be 2.0 or 1.7.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

31 minutes ago, _Condottiero_ said:

75/34 M43 with triple machineguns is just 75/34 M43 with triple machineguns, so 3.3, the same TD with very good armor, can be premium, squadron or event vehicle.

M14/41 with 47/40(the same as on M15/42 and AB43) and 13,2 mm machinegun can become a great vehicle for an Italian begginer's pack. I think br should be 2.0 or 1.7.

Agreed, the 75/34 M43 Bersaglieri would be a nice Squadron or event vehicle.

instead the M14/41 with the 47/40 would be a nice maintech tree addition, don’t you think? 

medal medal

On 30/01/2020 at 12:44, _Condottiero_ said:

Kinda sad that this is for popular nations only, but maybe in future updates...

https://warthunder.com/en/news/6571-shop-new-beginner-s-packs-en

What leaves me completely baffled (yes, I am logged into the store) is this: I own both these Soviet and German tanks and both these Soviet and German planes.

Yet the store shows both these packs to me as available for purchase, i.e. the blue button has the price on it and not the phrasing "you already purchased it".

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, qpranger said:

What leaves me completely baffled (yes, I am logged into the store) is this: I own both these Soviet and German tanks and both these Soviet and German planes.

Yet the store shows both these packs to me as available for purchase, i.e. the blue button has the price on it and not the phrasing "you already purchased it".

That's because you purchased the vehicles individually through the game for GE most likely, making it a different purchase than the pack which comes with some SL and premium time or whatever. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal