1.97 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

51 minutes ago, gromvoiny said:

It's not granted that first blogs will about premiums, you know. So, asking me about preorders won't help you to guess when the blogs will drop)

When will the first premium drop anyway then? ;)

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, Rambolf said:

I just hope to got for the meme BT-42 please Gaijin you missed it for the first Swedish premiums packs add this one...

5 hours ago, Wolf_89 said:

There is also the Norwegian NM-116(90mm M24 Chaffee)

Reveal hidden contents

Please try to steer clear of the wishlisting again guys. We have a topic for that and its not this one. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, magazine2 said:

You guys... :crazy:

Off topic and purely out of curiosity - we're 56 pages in (officially), but how much has been deleted so far?  Better than the 1.95 rumour round-up?  Worse?

Edited by Kanyiko
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

19 minutes ago, Kanyiko said:

Off topic and purely out of curiosity - we're 56 pages in (officially), but how much has been deleted so far?  Better than the 1.95 rumour round-up?  Worse?

10 so far!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, WT_CT_Center said:

if we get a squadron vehicle in or before 1.97 ill give the mods a cookie

Reveal hidden contents

But seriously, i need dem squad vehicles, the Q&A has given me a glimpse of hope

Yes please. Hope the rest nations gets rare vehicles.....

Gaijin: A new heavy fighter for japan is waiting for you that comes with a 10 rounds Cannon and useless rounds.

1 hour ago, *Orsander said:

Yes please. Hope the rest nations gets rare vehicles.....

Gaijin: A new heavy fighter for japan is waiting for you that comes with a 10 rounds Cannon and useless rounds.

Pfft not as usele...honorable as this

Gaijin:we present to you the most honorable plane in game with only 60kg depth charges.

880px-Kayaba_ka-1.jpg

• Haha 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Spoiler

unnamed.jpg.3896ac0a23fbc92b48393548ca75

Spoiler

type86.jpg.07522a42fc6bd67c573264fe49390

Spoiler

china_tank_tree_eng_c922065c6e2ca92f2d2d

Since China still lacks any domestic IFVs in game I'm hoping some new form of the Type 86 to come eventually. Only concern is that the original image for chinese ground forces seems to imply that they're going to add some weird Taiwanese TOW vehicle... I really hope the devs decide to add both, would suck to lose out on unique mainland chinese designs just to get what is essentially another M113 with a TOW launcher.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, watch_your_fire said:
  Reveal hidden contents

unnamed.jpg.3896ac0a23fbc92b48393548ca75

Reveal hidden contents

type86.jpg.07522a42fc6bd67c573264fe49390

Reveal hidden contents

china_tank_tree_eng_c922065c6e2ca92f2d2d

Since China still lacks any domestic IFVs in game I'm hoping some new form of the Type 86 to come eventually. Only concern is that the original image for chinese ground forces seems to imply that they're going to add some weird Taiwanese TOW vehicle... I really hope the devs decide to add both, would suck to lose out on unique mainland chinese designs just to get what is essentially another M113 with a TOW launcher.

https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/462947-197-and-onwards-wishlisting-and-discussion/page/37/&ct=1581573772

• Like 2
medal medal medal medal

22 minutes ago, MERTRAL said:

not exactly wishlisting... that one Taiwanese TOW vehicle is basically confirmed and I'm speculating that it might come this patch, ideally along with the Type 69-II since that has also been hinted at

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 minutes ago, watch_your_fire said:

not exactly wishlisting... that one Taiwanese TOW vehicle is basically confirmed and I'm speculating that it might come this patch, ideally along with the Type 69-II since that has also been hinted at

Release trees aren't exactly gospel truth either, stuff that shows up on them might never be released, and many vehicles which never show up on them are released. 

I think Type 86 is a likely addition, and better than a RoC M113 with TOW since the Type 86 gets a Bushmaster. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

11 minutes ago, watch_your_fire said:

Everybody did the same thing with my vehicle, even there was an enormous chance of having it this update, everybody said that was wishlist 

so it’s the case too for the other

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal