1.97 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

@gromvoiny

would you be able to give us an update on when packs will be coming for the new patch ?

i'm pressing F5 and nothings happening ;)

Edited by Tubby_Vermin
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

15 minutes ago, Rambolf said:

I just hope to got for the meme BT-42 please Gaijin you missed it for the first Swedish premiums packs add this one...

Why add a Finnish as a Swedish Premium?

It was used on the German Side and Replaced by German Vehicles so it should be a German Event/Premium/Rare Vehicle.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

31 minutes ago, Tubby_Vermin said:

@gromvoiny

would you be able to give us an update on when packs will be coming for the new patch ?

i'm pressing F5 and nothings happening ;)

When it's time for them) We haven't even started devblogs yet. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ryan_King said:

It was used on the German Side and Replaced by German Vehicles so it should be a German Event/Premium/Rare Vehicle.

Germany already has enough vehicles in its tree, premium and non, from the WWII era, so adding Finnish vehicles there doesn't make sense, even though they belong there as Third Reich allies. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Rambolf said:

Plus if they add Finnish stuff and maybe Danish Stuff like the modern m41 it fills out the tree a bit more and makes it less like ... China

I mean look at this...

Spoiler

lzb80ycqw8j01.jpg

There is also the Norwegian NM-116(90mm M24 Chaffee)

Spoiler

Cbo9TR7l.png

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 minutes ago, Rambolf said:

OOF

I know, not the news i wanted lol

Edited by Tubby_Vermin
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

10 minutes ago, gromvoiny said:

When it's time for them) We haven't even started devblogs yet. 

St. Valentine celebration first.

Why not having something unusual for this day other than just hearts, roses and love?

For example the return of Thompson machine gun as item and the return of "Al Capone" decal.

• Haha 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Rambolf said:

Nah they're doing the valentines day thing this week

So? If they love us they will drop the first devblog on valentines day :D

Okay they might not love us. But they do like our wallets/money :D 

So they might show a high rank prem. Prob a heli...

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Tier V tank bundle 49.99
Tier VI tank bundle 59.99

Tier V Jet bundle 49.99
Tier VI Jet bundle <doesnt exist>

Im hoping for some tier 7 jet's + tier 6 aircraft's bundles

medal medal

1 hour ago, Rambolf said:

Just means its either next week or friday . . .

It's not granted that first blogs will be about premiums, you know. So, asking me about preorders won't help you to guess when the blogs will drop)

I never said the first dev blog was about premiums, i was just stating it most likely will be next week due to valentines. I honestly dont care if its about premiums or not I just care if its swedish he he oh there could be some interesting stuff fin there.#

Also when are they gonna fully iron out the S tanks controls, Yes I know they smoothed parts out but it still does that giggle thing when your on an slope and slowly sides you backwards

medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Rambolf said:

I just hope to got for the meme BT-42 please Gaijin you missed it for the first Swedish premiums packs add this one...

1 hour ago, Ryan_King said:

or we add it as a researchable vehicle since it wasnt just a prototype and was even used on the front. -_-

they should only use prototypes and such things for Event/Premium/Rare Vehicle but definetly not the BT-42, too many bad examples are already ingame

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Just now, stefffff1871 said:

or we add it as a researchable vehicle since it wasnt just a prototype and was even used on the front. -_-

they should only use prototypes and such things for Event/Premium/Rare Vehicle but definetly not the BT-42, too many bad examples are already ingame

A tech tree would be good, yes very good nice to smooth up the bottom tier to give it a good niche like the good ol ho ro or the 2.0 german 15cm

medal medal medal