1.95 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

9 minutes ago, Nicolaser said:

The only prototype that flew well and was the mystère 4N

The Mystère IVN isn't the only one at all, most of the planes in the second category of the list were tested with their armament and could very well in game (obviously not the to modern ones):

Edited by Cedjoe
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

We can get a union méditerranéenne tech tree :D

Could be funny !

You want a French mirage III for premium? :D

medal medal medal medal medal

59 minutes ago, Cedjoe said:

The Mystère IVN isn't the only one at all, most of the planes in the second category of the list were tested with their armament and could very well in game (obviously not the to modern ones):

No it's just fantasm, all off the french prototype that were built before the ouragan were massively underpowered

1 minute ago, Nicolaser said:

No it's just fantasm, all off the french prototype that were built before the ouragan were massively underpowered

They could very well be before the Ouragan as we have nothing from 6.7 to 7.7. There are also many more that were built later and that weren't underpowered at all..

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Fireraid233 said:

Ok 1.93 was small. 1.95 better be more serious. I expect Swedish planes, Japanese ground vehicle SAM(Type93) or MBT(Type10), F104s for many nations, Mirage perhaps, maybe T-90, perhaps EEL, more crusiers.

for the love of just some single engine props will be great any late war varints that have been produced like the once suggested already 

medal

32 minutes ago, Whiskoof said:

- Mirage IIIA or IIIC for France

The Mirage IIIA was only a pré série, there better have the Mirage IIIC and E, a CAS variant

the C was an interceptor

If I had to guess we might see the EEL are Jaguar in 1.95 also the Apache might come and if I had to assume we could possibly get a challenger 2 variant with some sort add-on armour kit are maybe Megatron which I wouldn't be surprised. Plus I hope that the royal navy will get a proper heavy cruiser in the next update maybe a county class heavy cruiser like HMS London are HMS Norfolk. And I do hope Britain gets more helicopters in the next update.

11 hours ago, magazine2 said:

General Denied

• PTAB/SD 4 HL (Q&A)

that Q&A is so old, like, come on, I am definitely biased towards this, it shows it in my signature, but come on, just, why don't we just get rid of that little thing there. I mean, I can hope one day the PTAB will get added one day and make soviet prop CAS(really soviet CAS in general) actual competitive.

• Confused 1

I'll admit the finding of the files for Alaska and Kronshtadt  is rather interesting, even more so since it appears Gaijin is not going for the final approved design (the design approved for construction and as laid down) for Kronshtadt. Still it would be rather interesting to see the 305mm version of Kronshtadt either way.

8 hours ago, Capt_Rodgers said:

This is kind of neonazi point of view but me as normal player don’t have problem with no Hackenkreuz in game. So we don’t need that, regime was crime against human rights and next post saying that this symbol should be in game should be punished @magazine2

Well if they add South African vehicles they're not allowed to use 1980s flag 

2 hours ago, Whiskoof said:

Bonus expectation.

- Laughting about Japan left behind with T-2, * Insert Japan suffer, give us honorabruuu F-104 or Phantom meme here

Japan is in dire need of rank 5 and 6 ground vehicles,  planes shouldn't be a priority

10 hours ago, gromvoiny said:

M8, we ALREADY announced that 1.95 will be about Swedish planes)))

Would it be possible to say why the Pyörremyrsky plane is rank 2?
I comment it because is a plane that if it had been rank 3 I would have bought it, the reason is because rank 2 does not work for Wagers and it is annoying to pay real money for a tank / plane that you cannot use in Wagers

On the other hand, I hope you can give us a Swedish premium with AAM, I would buy it :yes_yes_yes:

medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, toyeLinux said:

I comment it because is a plane that if it had been rank 3 I would have bought it, the reason is because rank 2 does not work for Wagers and it is annoying to pay real money for a tank / plane that you cannot use in Wagers

On the other hand, I hope you can give us a Swedish premium with AAM, I would buy it :yes_yes_yes:

BVVd said in 1.93 stream that Tunnan should have missiles in the future. So maybe it will get missiles latter. It should carry 2x Rb-24 (AIM-9B)

medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Trotrodor said:

can you imagine that out of all of those, we only got 2 ... and then you asked yourself when the hek have they been doing during the last 2 years ....

We only got 2... the 2 worst planes on this picture... That's what the snail gave us.

50 minutes ago, Sylvius said:

Interesting... no Mystère II on this picture. This plane was a fail.

And yes... the snail also gave us 2 other aircrafts that are soooo bad, that they are not allowed on this picture...

(great picture by the way)

Now Great Snail, give us the missing planes, the good ones !

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

8 hours ago, Stuhlfleisch said:

Oh boy here we go again, man I would love to see a German mach 2 capable jet, well, the only one's are either the F-104G, F-4F or a Mig-21 variant.

Ehhh, Dudu??

German_Panavia_Tornado.JPG

Mach 1,2 at See Level.

Mach 2,2 at 10km+

Edited by Manaherz
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, toyeLinux said:

It lacks the armament to be a rank 3. Also, it would cost more in that case. 

13 minutes ago, gromvoiny said:

It lacks the armament to be a rank 3. Also, it would cost more in that case. 

It's flight model performance seems to state the opposite.

Edited by WaImart
medal