1.95 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

Even if the new tank perform less (Type 10) or is mostly the same (Leclerc S2 or other), japan and Fra need more than one top tier tank.

Edited by Hyrikul
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal

10 minutes ago, Ghost_Xiphidion said:

The 2a5 is still the best tank in the game and I'm a little embarrassed for my fellow German players that are still clamoring for something even better.

I am not.

It might still be the NATO tank with the best armour, but the Abrams has survivability and a much better gun mantlet.

Mostly because the Leopard has gone through a few completely nonsensical and ahistorical nerfs.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, Snipermakedonski said:

2A6 will not come for at least another half a year because it basically is a unkillable 2a5 due to reenforced hull armor. There is ABSOLUTELY no need for it. What did the leak say as a whole?

The 2A4/5 dont need ANY buffs. Is a 95% winratio not enough?

Aww Lmao. Every rank 6 9.7 and 10.0 except Russia(who has it already) should get better ammo. That's simple facts. Why should only 1 country get it. Lol the Bias LOL

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, Hyrikul said:

Even if the new tank perform less (Type 10) or is mostly the same (Leclerc S2 or other), japan and Fra need more than one top tier tank.

I really hate japan ingame, I feel like they are ridiculously handheld in comparison to other minor nations, but I do agree it is a bit BS that they haven't gotten another top tier yet. At least france has the AMX-40, which isn't that great but is better than nothing.

• Confused 1
medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, *AdamNuggets said:

I really hate japan ingame, I feel like they are ridiculously handheld in comparison to other minor nations, but I do agree it is a bit BS that they haven't gotten another top tier yet. At least france has the AMX-40, which isn't that great but is better than nothing.

Yes, it's always better than nothing, but AMX40 is a glass canon. He's not a MBT for me, like Abrams, Leo, Leclerc, T80x etc...

Edited by Hyrikul

17 minutes ago, *AdamNuggets said:

back on the topic of the Mirage, the F1 was just passed for consideration 

That doesn't mean anything, the Mystere IVA was passed a year and a half ago

Edited by Trotrodor

2 minutes ago, Trotrodor said:

that doesn't mean anything, the Mystere IVA was passed a year and a h

Is there a suggestion about the Mirage IV ?

Edited by sebsav
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, sebsav said:

Is there a suggestion about the Mirage IV ?

no not sure

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, KaedeP said:

Fam, two 10.0 tanks in a lineup is better than just one. Even if it's worse than actual performance (then again, which MBT isn't nerfed?) we'll still take it.

I know why it should be in game and why Japan needs it.

but particularly last R&R thread and probably in this one people were saying how it had turret armor comparable to the M1A2 and all such wild claims, but they will probably be disappointed if it doesn't end up that way and they can't change it because there is really no info about it. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

43 minutes ago, Fireraid233 said:

No one is asking for Type10 because it will be god like. It will fit the meta and give Japan at least something else other then Type90 that's why it's being asked.

RIght

Edited by xXOnyxKillerXx
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Just now, xXOnyxKillerXx said:

Everyone is asking for Type 10 and it won't be god like, do you know what tank it's god like? Leo 2A5 and it's not cause it is fast or it has a nice gun, but because it's turrets is impenetrable and it also is fast. So how do you expect a tank which is only fast to be godlike? we already have fast tanks, are they godlike? NO.

Everyboby by now should know that no "op" tank can replace a good lineup. lineup is key, lineup is the real meta...

That's why US are realy strong since the patch droped, and that's why Japan and France can't be competitive with a single MBT...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

48 minutes ago, Snipermakedonski said:

2A6 will not come for at least another half a year because it basically is a unkillable 2a5 due to reenforced hull armor. There is ABSOLUTELY no need for it.

It has the exact same armour as the 2A5.

You are confusing it with the 2A6M which has additional mine protection and according to some sources better hull armour.

I couldn't find proof on it yet though.

Just now, NoodleCup31 said:

It has the exact same armour as the 2A5.

You are confusing it with the 2A6M which has additional mine protection and according to some sources better hull armour.

I couldn't find proof on it yet though.

Even if it would be the same. Why in gods name does GERMANY the nation with the strongest ground lineup need another OP meta breaking MBT?

USA vs Russia

Number of battles 15

score

15     :       0

(One ADATS destroyed 7 Russian helicopters)

Very balanced game

Edited by czdj117
  • Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, czdj117 said:

USA vs Russia

Number of battles 15

score

15     :       0

One ADATS destroyed 7 Russian helicopters

Very balanced game

america suffers give DU pls

• Confused 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

27 minutes ago, Snipermakedonski said:

Even if it would be the same. Why in gods name does GERMANY the nation with the strongest ground lineup need another OP meta breaking MBT?

I dont want to be rude, but are joking or what? If you are joking it was not fun...

6 minutes ago, Guinespsj said:

I dont want to be rude, but are joking or what? If you are joking it was not fun...

How in gods name do you think I was joking? Germany has the highest winrate with the US coming in second. They are the last nation together with the US that need anything in ground. 

2 minutes ago, czdj117 said:

1.95, but I'm looking forward to what the Americans get? M1A2 SEPv2?

Uhm?

Nothing?

Its time for other nations to keep up with helis, SPAAs and tanks.

I hope for a Type 10 and Japanese and Italian helicopters

They are absolutely necessary for balance.

Just now, Snipermakedonski said:

Germany has the highest winrate with the US coming in second. They are the last nation together with the US that need anything in ground. 

Oh you will see that winrate go into the ground in a few days.

• Technical Moderator
1 hour ago, *AdamNuggets said:

IMO Italy is far more handheld than Japan; amazing tanks and planes from reserves all the way to the top, they got 3 10.0+ capable MBTs (one of which is 9.7 with 120mm DM33 for some reason) and a SPAAG which carries F&F SAMs, AGMs, and now a hellfire helo all in less time, they've got one of the best reserve tanks due to the ludicrous turret armour sitting at 70mm of cumulative spaced armour, and easily the most painless grind of any nation in both branches.

It was pretty hilarious to me when I saw that Italy got 3 Arietes get added in rapid succession which in practice had minimal differences so far as WT is concerned, yet months earlier, we were told "no Type 90B" for some of the stupidest excuses I've seen yet:

• Upvote 4