1.95 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

15 minutes ago, Stuhlfleisch said:

Oh boy here we go again, man I would love to see a German mach 2 capable jet, well, the only one's are either the F-104G, F-4F or a Mig-21 variant.

And with the BMP-1 now added to Germany, I also really hope, that we'll see more NVA ground-forces being added in the near future (T-72M1 wink wink?)

Italy, France and Japan really need a mach 2 capable aircraft aswell, I am guessing maybe the Mitsubishi F.1, F-104S and a Mirage? (I really have no idea which Mirage version).

Otherwise, I am really excited for rank V ships, since we are supposed to get things that are bigger than a heavy cruiser, which means my money, at least for Germany, lies on the Deutschland class battle-cruiser / pocket-battleship.

And last but not least pls add Maus replacement heavy tank Gaijin!

I would say F104J or F4EJ or kai. F1 is not mach 2.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Technical Moderator
Just now, Fireraid233 said:

I would say F104J or F4EJ or kai. F1 is not mach 2.

Ah okay, yeah I am not very good with what Japan operated or how it performed, but they should definitely get an F-4 or F-104 then!

5 hours ago, FouManchou said:

Inb4 the rumoured top tier french jet was actually F8E(FN) because everyone knows France is, like Italy, Germany and Japan, incapable of developping domestic jets.

Is that a joke I hope ?

16 minutes ago, Stuhlfleisch said:

Ah okay, yeah I am not very good with what Japan operated or how it performed, but they should definitely get an F-4 or F-104 then!

The F1 mitsubishi is slightly lighter T-2, so the F-4EJ is the way to go.

medal medal medal medal

32 minutes ago, Stuhlfleisch said:

Oh boy here we go again, man I would love to see a German mach 2 capable jet, well, the only one's are either the F-104G, F-4F or a Mig-21 variant.

And with the BMP-1 now added to Germany, I also really hope, that we'll see more NVA ground-forces being added in the near future (T-72M1 wink wink?)

Italy, France and Japan really need a mach 2 capable aircraft aswell, I am guessing maybe the Mitsubishi F.1, F-104S and a Mirage? (I really have no idea which Mirage version).

Otherwise, I am really excited for rank V ships, since we are supposed to get things that are bigger than a heavy cruiser, which means my money, at least for Germany, lies on the Deutschland class battle-cruiser / pocket-battleship.

And last but not least pls add Maus replacement heavy tank Gaijin!

I would say either Mirage III or Mirage 2000 or both. Also I’m looking forward for new T5 CB like like Deutschland class, Alaska class and more which was datamined earlier in this thread

medal medal medal medal medal medal

• Technical Moderator
Just now, Capt_Rodgers said:

I would say either Mirage III or Mirage 2000 or both. Also I’m looking forward for new T5 CB like like Deutschland class, Alaska class and more which was datamined earlier in this thread

Yeah, it makes definitive sense that we'll get the Deutschland class, since… well Germany didn't really have any other intermediary ship-classes between heavy cruisers and battleships.

Also the Alaska will be super scary!

3 minutes ago, Stuhlfleisch said:

Yeah, it makes definitive sense that we'll get the Deutschland class, since… well Germany didn't really have any other intermediary ship-classes between heavy cruisers and battleships.

Also the Alaska will be super scary!

That would be one big step to Battleships

6 minutes ago, Capt_Rodgers said:

Lol Mirage 2000 is more on par with the F-16, nothing to do with the actual top tier. Mirage IIIC and IIIE would do just fine.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 minutes ago, Cedjoe said:

Lol Mirage 2000 is more on par with the F-16, nothing to do with the actual top tier. Mirage IIIC and IIIE would do just fine.

French deserve that because of age of waiting for actual good plane :DD

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Capt_Rodgers said:

That's nice of you! 

Then I'll take a M2000-5 please.

(as soon as datalink16, fox3, simultaneous tracking, and so on... are modeled) 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

7 minutes ago, Capt_Rodgers said:

haha we deserve more than 10 jets but no one deserves powercreep ;)

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Why not Rafale ? :D

Anyway, Mirage IIIC and IIIE can be a double good choise (C for Interception, E for Ground attack)

This 2 Mirage, Etendard/Super Etendard, Mystere IV, and Jaguar and France can be mostly complet in this ERA.

And, AFTER (like A.F.T.E.R) this French planes, why not F8 Crusader. (And more, i don"t know what other foreign France use)

Edited by Hyrikul
Lot of Edit for because of my beautiful english.
medal medal medal medal medal

3 minutes ago, Hyrikul said:

Why not Rafale ? :D

Anyway, Mirage IIIC and IIIE can be a double good choise (C for Interception, E for Ground attack)

This 2 Mirage, Etendard/Super Etendard, Mystere IV, and Jaguar and France can be monstly complet.

And, AFTER (like A.F.T.E.R) this French planes, why not F8 Crusader.

I agree

22 minutes ago, Hyrikul said:

This 2 Mirage, Etendard/Super Etendard, Mystere IV, and Jaguar and France can be monstly complet in this ERA.

I would prefer to see the Etendard IV before the Super Etendard. We could also see the Vautour IIN, the most produced version of the Vautour with radar and radar guided missiles. We could even see the Mirage IV, similar to a top tier Vautour IIB. And many, many non-mass-produced planes or prototypes.

22 minutes ago, Hyrikul said:

And, AFTER (like A.F.T.E.R) this French planes, why not F8 Crusader. (And more, i don"t know what other foreign France use)

The F-8E(FN) is the last foreign aircraft we used. Other older foreign designs we could still see are the F-84F, Mistral (Vampire), Aquilon (Venom) or the Meteor NF 11.

Edited by Cedjoe

1 minute ago, Cedjoe said:

I would prefer to see the Etendard IV before the Super Etendard. We could also see the Vautour IIN, the most produced version of the Vautour with radar and radar guided missiles. We could even see the Mirage IV, similar to a top tier Vautour IIB. And many, many non-mass-produced planes or prototypes.

The F-8E(FN) is the last foreign aircraft we used. Other older foreign designs we could still see are the F-84F, Mistral (Vampire), Aquilon (Venom) or the Meteor NF 11.

Thanks for the details. I don"t say what plane i want to see first, all can be good, and i'm totally for an upgraded Vautour, i just see the Mirage IIIE at the end of this line.

Just now, Hyrikul said:

Thanks for the details. I don"t say what plane i want to see first, all can be good, and i'm totally for an upgraded Vautour, i just see the Mirage IIIE at the end of this line.

And I would even see the Mirage IV right after the Mirage IIIE ;)

4 minutes ago, Cedjoe said:

We could even see the Mirage IV

I would sooo much love to see this in game... but let's be reasonable, does an uncatchable bomber such a good idea ?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, sebsav said:

I would sooo much love to see this in game... but let's be reasonable, does an uncatchable bomber such a good idea ?

It's the only defense they have, and given the speeds at top tier, they could always be caught taking off and landing, like in real life. 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 minute ago, sebsav said:

Well it wouldn't change the outcome of a game, just like the Vautour IIB, unless there is 4 of them.

Just now, sebsav said:

right, but the Mirage IV is more than twice as fast...

Now that we have mach 2 planes and missiles, it wouldn't be that much of a problem.

4 minutes ago, sebsav said:

right, but the Mirage IV is more than twice as fast...

This ennemy up their speed too vs what Vautour meet.

14 minutes ago, Cedjoe said:

The F-8E(FN) is the last foreign aircraft we used. Other older foreign designs we could still see are the F-84F, Mistral (Vampire), Aquilon (Venom) or the Meteor NF 11.

Perhaps this is the 5 next French planes added in the game. :016:

Edited by Hyrikul