1.95 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

1 hour ago, warhammus said:

Don't compare this two nations,china and sweden have both some beautifull tanks.

They both can have a tree. Sure China don't have ww2 tanks but they have a lot of modern.

Yeah, i can't wait to see ZTZ99 and ZTZ99A!

ZTZ96 turned out to be weaker than i had thought (can't even take 120mm DM13 anywhere), but hopefully these more modern and expensive MBTs will feature improved protection!

Edited by SPANISH_AVENGER
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Kanyiko said:

Problem with a Yugoslavian ground tree would be that there's too much copy-paste going on, combined with a virtually non-existant Rank I and II.

Sure, you get some interesting vehicles such as the M5 with M45 Quad turret and the Somua S35 with 6-pounder in the lower tiers, and the M-320, M-636, the M-84 or the M-95 Degman in the higher ones, but most of the tanks would be bunched in the Rank III-V range (M4A3E8 Sherman, T-34/85, M18 Hellcat, M36 Jackson, M47 Patton, T-54, T-55, etc).

Unless you insert some suspiciously dodgy Rank 0 stuff.

I'm laughing inside when you say "copy/paste" it sounds like you haven't done your research.  They have more indigenous tanks at all levels than China for instance, there is absolutely no comparison and this isn't even factoring additional vehicles used by the Balkan nations post Yugoslav breakup. 

VB2XcPE.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
medal medal medal

1 hour ago, _Condottiero_ said:

Yes, please, especially now in this Ka-50 spam vs ADATS spam situation(would be perfect to separate US and USSR from any other nation in top tier MM).

Btw Italian Kingdom flag has been changed to Republic one, maybe it's the first step to stop this modern Axis vs Allies MM?

It's a postwar plane.

Also in test flight Sweden planes have Bf.110 as allied bots.

Change of flag is nice but now all vehicles (including Kingdom of Italy one has Rep. of Italy flag). I think they should give WW2 italian vehicles flag which hey used. Not after war flag for 30's vehicles. Little bit ROC situation right now

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

Oh you mean the name?

I'm more for a "Nordic wave", or "Nordic Shock". Something about the Sweden. Since it's gonna be the major thing in this update.

Edited by Hyrikul
medal medal medal medal medal

I'm probably sure you gonna have in the start really good full line of good airplanes :D

Not like mine...

@Stridswombat Who is the guy at the right of your sign? (sorry if he's some VIP :D )

Edited by Hyrikul

On 29/10/2019 at 15:10, gszabi99_HUN said:

@magazine2: Knowing the Swedish ATT is coming in 1.95, maybe you could add these to the main post:

H-75A-1

Reveal hidden contents

zoCpg7U.jpg

H-75A-4

Reveal hidden contents

FLEdzPe.jpg

Pe-3bis

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.58576708d583404dd6933f4a

H-75A-3

Hide contents

From aces.vromfs.bin_u\gamedata\flightmodels

image.png.a7fd2d5648308f378a263257923efe

H-75A-6

Hide contents

From aces.vromfs.bin_u\gamedata\flightmodels

image.png.3761d0f2c6013ee676db5961370455

(These were made for Norway, then captured by Germany, and finally sold to Finland.)

Oh God please yes Gaijin, add this to Sweden please.

P L E A S E.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I've saw somewhere 40/57 days, something like that. 0 sources.

Anyway, the Ground tech tree for Sweden would be my second grind in the game. Perhaps the Planes too, for Draken and perhaps Viggen (love it) if it's not to much for this ERA.

Edited by Hyrikul

2 minutes ago, Hyrikul said:

I've saw somewhere 40/57 days, something like that. 0 sources.

Anyway, the Ground tech tree for Sweden would be my second grind in the game. Perhaps the Planes too, for Draken and perhaps Viggen (love it) if it's not to much for this ERA.

I'm damn hyped for the ground tree.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Capt_Rodgers said:

Change of flag is nice but now all vehicles (including Kingdom of Italy one has Rep. of Italy flag). I think they should give WW2 italian vehicles flag which hey used. Not after war flag for 30's vehicles. Little bit ROC situation right now

I haven't noticed this(thought only hangar and nation flag), looks very strange.

Is Italian Kingdom flag prohibited anywhere?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 hours ago, Private_Wolk said:

I'm laughing inside when you say "copy/paste" it sounds like you haven't done your research.  They have more indigenous tanks at all levels than China for instance, there is absolutely no comparison and this isn't even factoring additional vehicles used by the Balkan nations post Yugoslav breakup. 

VB2XcPE.jpg

I could be wrong, but shouldn't the flag background for the t-55/m18 hybrid and truck m18 be Bosnia's?

Edited by WiseMinerva
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, _Condottiero_ said:

I haven't noticed this(thought only hangar and nation flag), looks very strange.

Is Italian Kingdom flag prohibited anywhere?

It was in game for 2 years. I don’t think so. It’s half good move to modern nation flag in hangar but it was little bit break with giving this flag to vehicles which are 30 years older than state

medal medal medal medal medal medal