1.97 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

2 hours ago, NAM_Biohazard said:

We all know there is a T-90 in the files, so my question is why do you guys think it has not been introduced?

Might it be because of is Active Protection System?

Only when this mechanic is introduced that then only it will be added to the game?

Because it's the old T-90 from the April Fools event, so no, we don't have a usable T-90 in the files at the moment. (The Leo 2A5 that came in 1.87 has a brand new model and FM/DM file, just like the new Apaches have.)

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

3 hours ago, gszabi99_HUN said:

Because it's the old T-90 from the April Fools event, so no, we don't have a usable T-90 in the files at the moment. (The Leo 2A5 that came in 1.87 has a brand new model and FM/DM file, just like the new Apaches have.)

Smin confirmed that they are working an a T-90, but it wasn´t ready for the last patch.

medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, Alan_Tovarishch said:

Smin confirmed that they are working an a T-90, but it wasn´t ready for the last patch.

Yes, but what I said is still true.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, czdj117 said:

But on BR 10.3 you need the love of France, the Leclerc S2.

Nothing change between the s1 and s2, the terminator could be really good (or maybe Azur)

but this is wish list obviously 

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

15 minutes ago, MERTRAL said:

Nothing change between the s1 and s2, the terminator could be really good (or maybe Azur)

but this is wish list obviously 

Terminateur*

Indeed nothing change between S1 and S2, at least nothing who can make a change in game (inside upgrade only between them for what i know). At least its always a backup if S2 come in the game.

But thats not the good topic.

Edited by Hyrikul
medal medal medal medal medal

On 16/01/2020 at 07:27, NAM_Biohazard said:

We all know there is a T-90 in the files, so my question is why do you guys think it has not been introduced?

Might it be because of is Active Protection System?

Only when this mechanic is introduced that then only it will be added to the game?

Isn't that just the April fools tank from a couple of years back?

medal medal medal medal medal

@Smin1080p

Just curious about the future of Japanese propeller planes... There was a leak a few months back concerning the vehicles mentioned on the first page, and we've already received two of them, the J5N1 and the J6K. Can you tell us if the Ki-88 and Ki-64 will be premiums/gift vehicles? I understand the J6K being a gift vehicle, as only a mockup was built. However, it's been two and half years since Japan has received any additions to its main tree fighter line. The Ki-64 would be a great addition, and it was actually built. Please let us know if your intention with these vehicles, as most players already know about the leak, so not talking about it won't make it go away...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
medal

40 minutes ago, Noveos_Republic said:

@Smin1080p

Just curious about the future of Japanese propeller planes... There was a leak a few months back concerning the vehicles mentioned on the first page, and we've already received two of them, the J5N1 and the J6K. Can you tell us if the Ki-88 and Ki-64 will be premiums/gift vehicles? I understand the J6K being a gift vehicle, as only a mockup was built. However, it's been two and half years since Japan has received any additions to its main tree fighter line. The Ki-64 would be a great addition, and it was actually built. Please let us know if your intention with these vehicles, as most players already know about the leak, so not talking about it won't make it go away...

Japan needs more protypes in the main techtree, both air and ground forces.

4 hours ago, Noveos_Republic said:

@Smin1080p

We don't comment on "leaks", only things officially confirmed in QA and blogs.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, gromvoiny said:

We don't comment on "leaks", only things officially confirmed in QA and blogs.

then would you consider commenting on my question, according to gaijins chinese air TT for example they plan to add the V 11 G and V 12 D aswell as the Q-5, has other stuff not been mentioned because it may just be too far in the future when theyre added or is that just that is all china are to get for the foreseeable future? same could be asked about the swede air tree.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

This video is German but he lists tanks that will come in and after 2020.

T-90, Leo 2A6, Wiesel, Leo 1A5 and other variants, Radpanzer 90, German WW2 armored car(s), Panzer 68, Stug III with Saukopf mantlet, some IFVs and modern wheeled vehicles, Vickers Mk 11, K-2 Black Panther, T-84 Oplot, Type 10, Scimitar, Olifant, Stingray, Vickers VFM, Indian centurion, artillery vehicles, Merkavas and more...

No idea how he knows all this but he is a content partner:dntknw:

There will also be a video about aircraft and ships soon so I'll keep you up to date :)

Edited by NoodleCup31
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, arpitmkn said:

Sorry, but has something come out about italy in this last month like Q&A or leaks etc etc 

or we are still at the “wishlisting phase” of this topic? 

Thanks a lot for the answer

I've heard that they gonna remove 1 crew member for each Italian vehicle(planes as well), because they are too op.

^joke

Actually you can find every known piece of information in the first post.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

23 minutes ago, NoodleCup31 said:

T-90, Leo 2A6, Wiesel, Leo 1A5 and other variants, Radpanzer 90, German WW2 armored car(s), Panzer 68, Stug III with Saukopf mantlet, some IFVs and modern wheeled vehicles, Vickers Mk 11, K-2 Black Panther, T-84 Oplot, Type 10, Scimitar, Olifant, Stingray, Vickers VFM, Indian centurion, artillery vehicles, Merkavas and more...

There will also be a video about aircraft and ships soon so I'll keep you up to date :)

Nothing to really discuss, it's just some guy saying things again. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

12 hours ago, WT_CT_Center said:

then would you consider commenting on my question, according to gaijins chinese air TT for example they plan to add the V 11 G and V 12 D aswell as the Q-5, has other stuff not been mentioned because it may just be too far in the future when theyre added or is that just that is all china are to get for the foreseeable future? same could be asked about the swede air tree.

It’s just too early. 

11 hours ago, Stavroforos said:

Hmm, it's not so easy. This guy is actually a former flight instructor for the BO105 in the German Army.  He was working together with Gaijin  in order to improve the heli flight model. By doing so he had permanent access  to the Dev server.  He is also well linked with German community staff members.  In the Video there is some wishlisting, but he also says that, according to his sources some vechicles are actually in work, like some leopard 1 variants.

Edited by huzar
  • Like 3
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Spoiler
On 17/01/2020 at 14:46, NoodleCup31 said:

I wouldn't call this anything special. The guy just says X staple vehicle will come in the next year (which is a pretty massive time frame). He barely makes any out-there or daring predictions and those that he does (if they turn out to be false) can just be written off as well I predicted all the obvious vehicles so I still have a reputation there. This has just become a boring trend in the War Thunder community especially with "leak youtubers" where people make a wish list and say these vehicles will come. No it wasn't some miracle when it was predicted that the F-4 and Mig-21 would come to the game. I find it a lot more impressive when someone predicts a vehicle like the Type 75 MLRS, La-200 or M247, not when some You Tuber makes a 20min video of F-14 confirmed within the next 3 years!1!!!!1!! where they just show some screenshots of discord with some random "source" saying F-14 soon™

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

On 18/01/2020 at 00:11, Stavroforos said:

lol

Do you know him or his channel? Do you follow him? He is not "just some guy saying things again".

First of all he says that there are stuff which is not 100% clear if it comes, other stuff will come for sure. He don't say all of this is coming no matter what.

Second point, he is pretty accurate with his prediction. He predicted a few stuff which was introduced later even Gajin denied it at that time.

And the third point, as a content partner he has more information than "normal" people, but he never leaked something that he knows it's coming for sure and he is not allowed to talk about it.

If he brings out a video with future content and say that this is coming there a good chances that it will come.

He is definitley not just some random guy saying things..

medal medal

11 minutes ago, OberstCleaner said:

lol

Do you know him or his channel? Do you follow him? He is not "just some guy saying things again".

First of all he says that there are stuff which is not 100% clear if it comes, other stuff will come for sure. He don't say all of this is coming no matter what.

Second point, he is pretty accurate with his prediction. He predicted a few stuff which was introduced later even Gajin denied it at that time.

And the third point, as a content partner he has more information than "normal" people, but he never leaked something that he knows it's coming for sure and he is not allowed to talk about it.

If he brings out a video with future content and say that this is coming there a good chances that it will come.

He is definitley not just some random guy saying things..

Yes and that is why he said at the beginning of the video that vehicles that will come in 12-24 months.......

Edited by wulfalier
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal