1.97 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

39 minutes ago, WT_CT_Center said:

In the dev server update they added a new naval sub class into the main menu section "frigates"

does this mean well see some frigates coming in game?

tbh modern ship is more possible than ww2 battleship for join the game IMO
even DDG with VLS, ship to air lock on maybe use tunguska etc lock on system

medal medal medal medal medal

4 hours ago, WT_CT_Center said:

In the dev server update they added a new naval sub class into the main menu section "frigates"

does this mean well see some frigates coming in game?

We already have a few, they're just classified as "subchasers". The Pr.159 and Isuzu are examples. I guess that Gaijin will give them a more correct designation.

medal

2 hours ago, Smin1080p said:

Please stop using the rumor topic as a wishlist thread. 

We have that here: https://forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/462947-197-and-onwards-wishlisting-and-discussion/

BTW - has wishlisting any sense? We have suggestion section to make wishes true...very very very Soon™ ofc. ;)

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 hours ago, Einherjer1979 said:

BTW - has wishlisting any sense? We have suggestion section to make wishes true...very very very Soon™ ofc. ;)

If you want to make a suggestion, then a proper full suggestion topic is the way to go.

If you want to write a Christmas list of "I want to see this, this and this vehcile" then thats the wish-list topic

• Like 1

I know that this is probably to early but I wonder how Longbow system from AH-64D is going to be implemented. IRL it could track up to 128 targets and lock onto 16 at once. That would be a little overkill but after all it can't be useless and must give some advantages. From what I've seen on reddit   it is currently working like a regular radar.

Edited by Mad_Martinez
added source
medal medal medal medal medal

20 hours ago, OberstCleaner said:

as a content partner he has more information than "normal" people, but he never leaked something that he knows it's coming for sure and he is not allowed to talk about it.

Content partners do not get extra info or info in advance, aside from a few hour notice of a dev server we get told the same as everyone else at the same time.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

38 minutes ago, bacongaming said:

Content partners do not get extra info or info in advance, aside from a few hour notice of a dev server we get told the same as everyone else at the same time.

Plus, wouldn't a content partner be risking their position if they did share information which they had somehow acquired which hasn't been revealed yet? 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I assume that no one can say anything yet, but what you assume developers might add in game in patch 1.97? 

- Super sonic jets for nations which dont have them?

- More IFVs?

- Proper maps for ground forces?

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Did everyone forget about this "AMX-50 1950" that was datamined back in spring of last year. If I'm not mistaken the Surblinde was also datamined at this time, but we got that and not this. I wonder if Gaijin is saving it for an event or for it to be used as a Squadron Vehicle. 

y4plRva.png

@magazine2 you could also put this under the French ground forces section on the first page of this thread. 

Here's the link to the post on it by mike10d on Reddit: 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

5 hours ago, Draco6543 said:

Did everyone forget about this "AMX-50 1950" that was datamined back in spring of last year. If I'm not mistaken the Surblinde was also datamined at this time, but we got that and not this. I wonder if Gaijin is saving it for an event or for it to be used as a Squadron Vehicle. 

@magazine2 you could also put this under the French ground forces section on the first page of this thread. 

Here's the link to the post on it by mike10d on Reddit: 

Thanks! Added.

• Thanks 1

I remember reading about two additional variants of the H-75 for the French tree found in the files (H-75A-2 and H-75A-3), does anyone have a source for these? it was more than a year ago and I can’t find where I saw them.

I also wonder if the DB-7 and D.521 hidden in the British tree could be added to this list as they should eventually come to the French tree (right?).

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, angelomorte said:

Maybe one day italy will get breda 201, CANSA FC.20, or sm89.  Italy still misses soooo many planes.

Like France, you are not alone

follow the smin’s proposition 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

28 minutes ago, Cedjoe said:

I remember reading about two additional variants of the H-75 for the French tree found in the files (H-75A-2 and H-75A-3), does anyone have a source for these? it was more than a year ago and I can’t find where I saw them.

I also wonder if the DB-7 and D.521 hidden in the British tree could be added to this list as they should eventually come to the French tree (right?).

Unfortunately, the picture links are broken, (actually found the pictures on the Japanese War Thunder wiki: https://wikiwiki.jp/warthunder/自由掲示板/データ上存在する未実装機体をまとめるスレ)but on this page from the 1.71 rumor thread I got a large chunk of vehicles that are stuck in the CDK for years:

This is the list I have currently in my Excel file, might be a tad outdated (pasted as picture):

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d1342f597d655026c1cb585e

Best regards,

Phil

Edited by Target1331
Found pictures on Japanese War Thunder wiki
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

6 minutes ago, Cedjoe said:

Wasn't this the Finish one?

Also, I don't know why the French DB-7 and D.521 aren't part of the French tree yet.

• Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

9 minutes ago, Cedjoe said:

H-75A-3 and other H-75's are listed under Sweden in Aircraft, since it is labelled Finland in files.

Not sure if I should add them to list. 

7 minutes ago, Stavroforos said:

Wasn't this the Finish one?

5 minutes ago, magazine2 said:

H-75A-3 and other H-75's are listed under Sweden in Aircraft, since it is labelled Finland in files.

Some unclear sources state there are French ones, maybe skins, that’s why I’m asking if anyone’s got sources, preferably pictures :)

5 minutes ago, magazine2 said:

Not sure if I should add them to list. 

Yeah I don’t know either.

Edited by Cedjoe

16 minutes ago, Cedjoe said:

Some unclear sources state there are French ones, maybe skins, that’s why I’m asking if anyone’s got sources, preferably pictures :)

I know what you mean now, I remember France already has H-75A-1 and A-4. If you ever find a source or pic, send it my way. 

1 hour ago, magazine2 said:

I remember France already has H-75A-1

Check the link in my post. It has a picture of that one:

Well, just stumbled across the wikipage, which apparently has statcard pictures of pretty much all Hawks in game and not in game (yet):

https://wiki.warthunder.com/User:U16170503#G5N2_Shinzan_.26_G8N2_Renzan

Best regards,

Phil

Edited by Target1331
Added wikipage from another user
  • Like 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

1 hour ago, Target1331 said:

Check the link in my post. It has a picture of that one:

Well, just stumbled across the wikipage, which apparently has statcard pictures of pretty much all Hawks in game and not in game (yet):

https://wiki.warthunder.com/User:U16170503#G5N2_Shinzan_.26_G8N2_Renzan

Best regards,

Phil

So it seems France is missing a H-75A-1 1939 skin/model, an H-75A-2 and an H-75A-3 with FFL and Vichy skins.

Wow so many H-75 models for a bunch of nations in the files haha, it’s the sherman of the skies :D

Edited by Cedjoe

3 hours ago, Cedjoe said:

H75A-2 is in the game as a finnish premium reward in the german tech tree

D.521 in game is kind of a fantasy plane, since the real one could not mount a engine-cannon (and only 4 7.5 MGs is pretty weak for its performance level). But please at least give us those camos.

D.520 is also missing any non-FFL skins (if you forget about Market skins of course). France is also missing the FFL roundel (white circle with red Cross of Lorraine) and a Cross of Lorraine marking.

Still don't know why the simplest copy-paste ever asked for by the french-playing community (DB-7) hasn't been done yet. You can even keep it as a premium if you want.

• Upvote 2
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal