1.97 Rumor Round-Up and Discussion

magazine2

It's very likely that the Anerican premium helicopter will be the AH-64 (Peten) 

https://www.trueachievements.com/products/42068/War-Thunder--Apache-Bundle

So I wondered what's gonna happen to the YAH-64? Will it be added as a purchasable premium for Golden Eagles or is it going to be Thanos-snapped? 

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

13 minutes ago, TheAntiAirGuy said:

It's very likely that the Anerican premium helicopter will be the AH-64 (Peten) 

https://www.trueachievements.com/products/42068/War-Thunder--Apache-Bundle

So I wondered what's gonna happen to the YAH-64? Will it be added as a purchasable premium for Golden Eagles or is it going to be Thanos-snapped? 

Won't be surprised if it's going to be an event vehicle in an assemble-type event. Can you imagine the insane price it will get on the Marketplace?

• Sad 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

56 minutes ago, OKAZAQI said:

Give Naval some Mis... I mean Love too please   

Screenshot (207).png

Screenshot (208).png

Screenshot (209).png

Not this update most likely, the first anti-ship missile should be Nettuno, you mentioned above, as it is the most balanced thing they can add at first stages (range is only 10 km, small penetration(light HE-frag warhead). Unfortunately the latest shooting range confirmed that 1.97 will be about Swedish tanks, so the chance of implementation of the Italian Navy and first anti-ship missiles is next to 0%.

Edited by _Condottiero_
  • Sad 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

I think Italian Navy could come with Swedish tanks, simply because much of the work has been carried out on it over the years, from the early betas and whatnot. It might not arrive complete with heavy cruisers, but I think it could come with Swedish tanks, as they seem to want to make naval more important. 

I don't think we'll see SSMs this patch even if the Italian navy shows up though. 

• Thanks 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Naval is not ready for missiles i wouldn't expect them in 1.97 or anytime soon.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

Anti-ships missiles will come with more modern ships equipped with adequate countermeasures such as CIWS. Until we hear from ships that could carry those, I don’t think we’ll see anti-ship missiles.

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

33 minutes ago, Cedjoe said:

Anti-ships missiles will come with more modern ships equipped with adequate countermeasures such as CIWS. Until we hear from ships that could carry those, I don’t think we’ll see anti-ship missiles.

Yeah just like helis with 10km range will come with proper counter measures. 

Oh wait

• Haha 8
  • Sad 1
medal medal medal medal medal medal

2 minutes ago, Dr_Pavel said:

Oh wait

It will ... remeber it is not one of the big 3 

I think onestlly thos ... that if the secondary gun could have the option of shooting toward missile and torp it could be balance ... maybe 

medal medal medal medal medal

16 minutes ago, Dr_Pavel said:

Oh wait

I get that but anti ship missiles are even worse as you simply can’t hide from them.

If Exocet come in WT, can it be used for ground attack, tanks or base, technicaly, if it's to much for Navy ?

Edited by Hyrikul
medal medal medal medal medal

32 minutes ago, Hyrikul said:

If Exocet come in WT, can it be used for ground attack, tanks or base, technicaly, if it's to much for Navy ?

Facing 1930s Navy with Exocets

completely balance

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
medal medal medal medal

16 minutes ago, Hyrikul said:

Probably not, the missile is designed to self-stabilize and fly by inertial guidance during its first flight phase, and to lock on to a target by radar during its second phase. Since tanks don't have any significant radar cross-section, it shouldn't be physically capable of locking on a tank.

medal

36 minutes ago, Hyrikul said:

No, it's not manually guided, unlike the AS.12 for exemple.

6 hours ago, Stavroforos said:

I think Italian Navy could come with Swedish tanks, simply because much of the work has been carried out on it over the years, from the early betas and whatnot. It might not arrive complete with heavy cruisers, but I think it could come with Swedish tanks, as they seem to want to make naval more important. 

I don't think we'll see SSMs this patch even if the Italian navy shows up though. 

Whilst the Italian Navy is in development, we dont tend to release 2 main trees in a singular update (with the exception of China because it was all ready). We also dont partially release a tree (like half a tree) and launch another half later. We launch a whole tree with enough machines then gradually build on that over time.

The Italian Navy wont be in 1.97. As we have said, the primary focus is the Swedish Ground Forces with some other very interesting surprises too. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Smin1080p said:

Whilst the Italian Navy is in development, we dont tend to release 2 main trees in a singular update (with the exception of China because it was all ready). We also dont partially release a tree (like half a tree) and launch another half later. We launch a whole tree with enough machines then gradually build on that over time.

The Italian Navy wont be in 1.97. As we have said, the primary focus is the Swedish Ground Forces with some other very interesting surprises too

You have all my attention x)

medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal medal

4 minutes ago, TyphoonCro said:

I do hope its a jet (and I don't mean that certain baguette dorito)

There may be a jet(s), who knows what will come soon™ )))))